Keith Richards on Rap music: “Rap: so many words, so little said...

>Keith Richards on Rap music: “Rap: so many words, so little said. What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there. All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it, and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.”

is he right, Sup Forums?

these rap are crap threads every 5 minutes are so great! it's convinced me to delete every hip-hop album in my library, thanks Sup Forums!

"no"

Fucking old ass white cracker DUHHH I MAEK MOOSIC WIT GOOTAR XDDDD

incoming rapfags aka cucks

wow i knew Sup Forums was wigger central but, holy shit.

>wow i knew Sup Forums was wigger central but, holy shit.

He's right about bad rap music.

I cannot imagine being this triggered over a shitpost

I can't imagine flooding the catalog with "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" every single day. Even when I was in high school I wasn't this insecure.

hes absolutely right

>he has more than one hip hop album in his library

Maybe you ought to get better taste?
>When I was in high school
You mean right now?

Great post brother, keep it up

he's right you know

this kills the nu-male

that guy speaks the truth.

I like rap but try to critique Kendrick on the slightest and you'll get 20 whiteboiss sucking on his dick

RETARDS
ATTEMPTING
POTTERY

OP is not a faggot for once.
Guy is right.

>What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there. All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it, and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.”
This is exactly what people said about his generations music. His band started as literally just a guy yelling over loud drums and guitars

everyone likes rap now, so its funnier to troll people by saying it sucks.
Just look at the butthurt itt

If you can't see any merit in rap, even if you don't necessarily derive enjoyment from the genre, you are nearsighted as fuck. The first sign of one of these parochial detractors is when they cherrypick lines from poprap songs.

during the obama years everyone became a disgusting wigger faggot and now all you have to do is make a thread saying rap is poopy and you have 13 year old white boy cucks reeeeeing about how its the most perfect music everrr, a nigger rapping about bleached assholes is high art the yuppie jews that write for p4k told me soooooo

MUSIC IS LIKE CANDY
THROW OUT THE RAPPERS XDDDDDDDDDDDD

OK COMPUTER IS MY FAVORITE ALBUM XDDDDDDDD

old people should not be allowed to voice their opinions because they're always outdated and wrong.

I mean hip hop is shit but he isn't much better