Shroom thread, I'm going to be doing Mushrooms tomorrow and will be preparing them in a tea

Shroom thread, I'm going to be doing Mushrooms tomorrow and will be preparing them in a tea.

Should I fast? If so for how long, and also should I smoke weed or keep it an isolated experience? Should I not smoke weed prior? Thanks fagz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
shroomery.org/
youtu.be/RHZ3Glq3FcU
youtu.be/Nrj1X6TzEXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't mix drugs if you are doing one of them for the first time.

I like to smoke weed after I've already peaked, sometimes it makes the come up a little hectic. But that's just my preference.

Persinally psychedelics have never affected me any differently on a full or an empty stomach.

bump as I will be doing shrooms soon too

Take them after you haven't eaten for a while, I smoke all the way through it, but up to you, keep water with you in case you feel like shit

Shrooms 101 in a nutshell: (ask me questions if you have more)

>always trip with a sober buddy who has done them before, if not have at least one sober person there that wont fuck with you.
>do not take more "because you dont feel it yet", trip onset can take anywhere from 45 mins to 1.5 hrs give or take
>plan to do NOTHING for that day.
>have a bottle of water and some snack food prepared
>order pizza or chinese and get it delivered (have sober buddy handle payment/getting the door)
>turn your phone off and make sure nobody will disturb you for the day
>stay in a comfy place, sit in a park with good warm weather, or inside a room with many things to look at (it should be familiar and an environment you know)
>do not trip with new people you just met or people you arent good friends with
>if the trip is too intense smoke weed to level out and have some sugary food or candies
>when coming down you will experience waves going up and down of tripping so be prepared to get the whole "oh im not tripping, oh shit wait yes i am" feeling
>time will feel very slow
>you should be in a positive mindset before taking them
>let the shrooms come over you, dont fight it, it will all be ok.
>remember that you will eventually be sober again and that its just the shrooms
>try not look at blank walls or be in a room with nothing to look at (dark white walled rooms), it might be too intense
>shrooms are extremely safe, just remember that and have fun.
>dont drink alcohol at all or combine other drugs besides weed.

so, here is how you do it:

- dont eat for at least 4-5 hours
- get (non sugary) bread, water, and if you want
- to abort, you would need sweets and vitamin c, juice is good [buy this stuff for security reasons!]
- take the shrooms
- wait
- the poison should kick in, this is the part where sickness could occur
- drink the water and eat the bread, it should get better
- enjoy the trip
- since the dosage of mushrooms if very difficult, you might want to consider aborting, take the juice and vitamins and it should be much better in less than 30 minutes
- enjoy the rest of the trip or hospital ^^

oh yeah and you wont feel hungry so just remind yourself to eat and drink something every now and then

can you please not make it out of tea? thats dumb as fuck and highly unnecessary

bro if it's your first time, for the love of god don't smoke weed on it. i smoked weed after a few hours of tripping and it made everything feel like a dream. very uncomfortable. also, its true what they say about mirrors. if you look into the mirror, the mirror looks back at you

I suggest you just eat them.

My first time I put the shrooms in a blender with an orange juice, and was trippin balls in 10mins.

this

tea is much much more dangerous, because you wont know which dosage you just ingested. it will kick in much faster (10 to15 minutes) and much stonger

Depends how spiritual you want to be about it.
Ayahuasca ceremonies require you to fast 18 hrs. Although shrooms won't make you purge, it is known to cause "experiences"

As an accomplished user of psychedelics, this is a good list.

My reccomendation? Watch a happy cartoon, like Up or something.

I once watched the 80's cartoon "Little Nemo" on 8 grams of golden teacher years ago and it was a fucking great time.

I wouldn't reccomend going for anywhere near that dosage though. 4-5 grams dried is probably a good level to start.

and to consider that orange juice neutralizes much of the shrooms potential, tea would have been so worse :D

seriously
just eat them
i know people who take tiny bits their entire trip
and i know people who take eighths or more every time
but you will never know what your preference is if you dont eat them
you dont want to over dose yourself and ruin your experience with shrooms forever

Why? I've been told it makes the trip come to you faster and is less harsh on your stomach.

because its your first time thats the only reason

>4-5 grams

this amount would be a hell of a dosage for someone new to this

Weed on shrooms is just like smoking a cigarette when you're drunk.
Take that as you may

A good prep?

Get the tiny candy bars of 3 musketeers or Milky ways, something with creamy shit on the inside that will mask the flavor. Dry them out till they are bone dry, powderize them in a coffee grinder and mix them into the middle of the candy bar.

Psilocybin is durable under heat, and it the primary psychedelic, but psilocin is very fragile to heat, so cooking it into food or boiling it or whatever is probably not the best idea.
You'll still get fucked up, but it won't be the same.

Its where I started out, personally.

I've done ~1-1.5 grams in public before, and wasn't that bad off.

4 grams though instead of 5 is probably the better option.

this is correct, tea is better for the stomach. but it is a huuuuge difference to chewing them. while with chewing, the kick sets in slowly after about 35-35min, with tea you would get a very quick and much much more hard kick at the beginning.

as some persons here stated, shrooms need an environment you are familiar with, you need to be calm and relaxed. i always enjoyed nature with a friend and it was great. but if you get stressed, it could become very uncomfortable. the heavy kick with tea could get you stressed alot. i would recommend not to do this at the first time.

and dont take more than 1 gram at first, you have the whole night, you would want to know what 1g does to you, you could then ingest another dose after 60 minutes.

can confirm, weed made the trip too much for me.

however looking in the mirror is pretty neat. it's like seeing your self for the first time. a very odd experience indeed.

mix that tea with applejuice. itll go down smoother than your sister

I would do 1.5 gram if you want to feel spacey and not see a bunch of psychadelic shit. At that level its pretty much HD vision with a heavy head high.

If you want to trip hard and get more visual stuff go for around 3.5-4 grams dried for the first time
lol dont do more than 4 for your first time....

What is the point of making tea? Making it more easily absorbed?
If you powderize them, and just shoot them down the back of your throat or mix it into a cold drink you maintain all the active ingredients while still being easily absorbed.

usually to avoid the bad taste but the problem is that it breaks down faster and it can be too much too fast.

OP just eat it and drink orange juice.

This is OP, basically I'm looking for a very introspective, and mentally healing experience. I've read your comments and will be doing 2-3 grams by ingesting them.

Any recommendations for introspection?

Meditation while listening to a grand opera?

Listen to guitar instrumentals in a dimly lit warm room free from distractions?

Its a personal question user.

correct, its gets absorbed much quicker if its tea but nice idea with the powder. but dont think in this category. for tea, you would boil the shrooms and this is much more potent.

i once overdosed with tea because its complicated with the dosage. okay, maybe i ate all the shrooms in the tea, after drinking the tea.

after 15 minutes, it was pure hallucinating hell for at least 30 more minutes... like the stuff where your friends heads floats infront of a black background of nothingness, mirroring themselfs in all colors of the rainbow and shiny metals, babbling some cryptic stuff noone would ever be able to understand

no juice, nothing with sugar
sugar and vitamins countereffects the psilocybin, just bread and water

But, it doesn't.
Heating it hot enough to dissolve the active ingredients actually destroys some of them.
It only has a fast onset because it is more readily accessible to the body.
If you grind them into a powder, it will have the same fast onset, while not damaging any of the goods.

hmm, this sounds plausible. but since google results suggest controvery with this, i would not be too sure.

but i really never took them in powder form. wondering why the idea to this never occured

Ayy.

Just waiting for the harvest...

Ahhh, fair enough.

Back when I really was into it, it was a big deal. Drying it with stuff like DampRid and grinding it into a powder was always my goto method, at least for storage purposes. I could see it being better for making tea that way (smaller particulates mean better extraction).

Sorry, I grew up to be a chemistry nerd from my psychedelic high school days.

Grind and put into shot of lemon juice, take the entire shot. Take a seat and hold on.

It's kind of a good list but a lot is kind of NA or bullshit. The main issue I have with it is it's fucking shrooms dude. Half of this list is bound to make a user freak out like it's some good acid. Like plan to do NOTHING for the day? Maybe half a day. Have a bottle of water and snack food? That's kind of how most people live all the time. Order all that food on top of snack food? Ok just increase the chance you throw up and decrease potency of your high. For shrooms. The weed doesn't really do shit for you anyway. If you smoke weed a lot then sure go ahead and smoke weed while you trip but it's not really going to effect you that much. This is Sup Forums not fucking how to trip via reddit fag.

Is that a casing?

Plastic for now, need some better material to keep the moist levet high, atm i need to keep my room damn hot...

>DampRid

A de moisturizer? But wouldnt that speed up the drying process, so the shrooms do not have enough time tu build up a decent amount of psilocybin?

my shrooms back then grew in a very moist environmend, like too moist, but after drying they were the best and most potent ones i ever managed

Plastic is fine for keeping humidity levels high.

I mean a casing, where you break up cakes into a nutrient substrate, top with perlite.

weed doesn't do anything for you anyway

well i'll be honest i have not yet done shrooms but i have done lsd and the lsd trip became tenfold increased intensity combined with weed, are you saying this does not happen at all with shrooms?

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

sHROOM THREAD

shrooms mess up the stomach much more than LSD. but well, if shrooms are a bike, lsd would be a tank

I mean, when you pick them.

You put all the picked ones on a grating, and suspend them over the damprid in a tupperware container or something sealed, and wait for them to be absolutely bone dry.

Grind with a coffee grinder, and enjoy.

Growing them in damprid doesn't make any sense.

Ahh, yes.. :P

i seem to get a better trip, instead of those small plant pots made from styrofoam

This sounds kinda boring tho. i always go outside or downtown with a bucnh of other friends on shrooms to have fun. Also why have sober people u know around? That usually just gives me anxiety

what i meant to say is, the shrooms get potent while drying, its the phase where they build up the biggest part of the psilocybin. you would want to dry them slowly, isnt damprid speeding up this process alot?

wait
Don't shrooms need low temps to grow?

want to grow soon thats why I ask

and DMT?

in short no, you need a moist environment for the shrooms to grow and get strong, for the best trip

but the better place you build you can controll the heat you let in to your room, like a grow house, "hot"/moist on the inside and cold outside

for mexicans:
- no sunlight, a dark corner would be nice
- 20 to 25°C
- not too dry environment

I've never heard of them getting more potent as they dry. I'm pretty sure they grow with the chemical within them, and drying them fast or slow wouldn't change the potency.

No. 70-80 degrees. If you are comfortable, its a good bet they are too.

as the growers say.. :P

It helps with the initiation of pinning. You could put them (the ready mycelium) in the fridge over night. They gros as in the summer as well in the wibter, too

The low temp ones are the azurescens family. I think they need wood.

Thanks anons!
Anyone know the perfect DMT vaporizing temperature by chance?

I was under the impression they did need some sunlight.
They don't need it the same as plants, but it is a pinning trigger.

i guess i never tryed that, but lsd is the most potent hallucinogen known to man

have never vaped, always tea

*They grow in the summer as well in the winter.
Sorry I messed up the last sentence

It varies. Some strains like ambient light, or direct light for maybe 10-45mins. Some non at all.

A rocket ship

this

Google bro.

>drying them fast or slow wouldn't change the potency

by my knowledge, this is not correct. the netherlands even banned dryed mushrooms for a period of time. fresh ones are much less potent.

not correct
DMT is

Cubes are the normal strain grown, and everything I've ever heard says they need a little.

Its no big deal, just a thing. They could probably get along without it.

Lime juice covers the nasty nasty flavour, I personally extract the psilocybin into 80% abv gin (home distilled) and mix with fancy tonic and lime juice.

Be careful of your dose - check out the average potency of the shrooms you have and aim for say ~15-20mg psilocybin for your first go.
Trips last about 4 hours.
You'll feel quite sick and a bit anxious in the first half hour but that passes.

Have fun dude. You'll discover that it's quite unlike anything people have ever discribed psychedelics to be.

I did
But the infos are extremely conflicting
from 80° to 370° everything

yes, some sunlight, not complete darkness. no direct sunlight, but a dark corner of the room would be the best place

This def just eat them. Not as potent from . if u cant handle taste make a little shske like i do in the blender with a shot or 2 of strawberry daquiri mix and a couple ice cubes

DMT is the most powerful, not most potent. It is not active in the low micro-gram dosages like LSD

Here you go: shroomery.org/

Message boards have some nice knowledge.

Light isn't that important, it's mainly something to steer the direction of growth - they're fungi so don't rely on light for much other than to know which way is up.

ah yes you're right
My mistake

This guy's an idiot. Google Terrence Mckenna how to take shrooms.

look up "lethal dose 50 test" or LD50

LSD -> 46 mg per kg (testobject: mouse)
DMT -> 110 mg per kg (testobject: mouse)

you would need more than twice the amount of dmt to kill

youtu.be/RHZ3Glq3FcU

Yes, the Shroomery, as well as other places like the Bluelight forums and DMT Nexus would probably be the best place to ask psychedelic related questions, as generally people are going to be more knowledgeable than casual users here.

Anyone here with some experience concerning Lsd and shrooms?

Which do you prefere?
Are there differences in effects?
Difference in optics or mind-trippyness?
Difference in bodyload?

Only listen to this... Everything these other idiots are saying is wrong.

take 150mg of pure LSD. Bet you wont
I dare you

>In darkness
This actually makes sense, I noticed that my ability to see in the dark was massively improved.
I also found myself lying on the kitchen floor in the dark, flying through space.

Look up "lemon tek" - allows your body to metabolise the psilocybin a lot quicker, and less wastage.

Wouldn't mix with weed for a first timer as it can really kick things up a notch, just enjoy the mushroom on its own.

youtu.be/Nrj1X6TzEXo

I mixed them with lime juice to potentiate them. Why would orange juice neutralize it?

WRONG. EAT THEM HOW THEY ARE... 45 MINUTES AFTER YOU EAT THEM SMOKE AS MUCH WEED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. I AM A PRACTICING SHAMAN.... WALK THIS WAY. AND WHEN YOU SEE THE TAURUS YOU WILL KNOW. NOT THE BULL. HAHHAHJAJJAJJAJJAJAJJA!

There is a grand discussion on shroomery as to whether or not this works.
My experiments with lime juice seemed to enhance and prolong the trip but it's hard to say how potent some trips will be from another - the active content of individual shrooms varies massively.

Same. Also Syrian rue. Weeeeeeeee!

This. Alien guide included, if you're lucky.

just found: "In monkeys, the LD100 is 5 mg/kg."

So considering us 80kg monkeys, death would occure at about 400mg.
it find it highly disturbing that the human race was this curious, that they killed monkeys for this. curious fuckers.

LISTEN UP OP
If it's you're first time with psychedelics, DO NOT combine with weed. You may think you know how weed works, you may think the weed is gonna calm you down and bring you down to earth. FUCK NO! Weed amplifies the effects of psychedelics. Only smoke up if when you are coming down from the peak if you want to boost it up again.

There may be some moron replying to this saying some shit like: "Hey I smoked weed the first time I had shrooms, I was completely fine". Do not listen to that nigga, for the vast majority of people weed strengthens the effects of psychedelics.

Lemon tek definitly work. 1 g hit me like 3. Be carefull, start with small doses and work your way up

I'm not sure if I want to know what the monkey experienced hahahaha

hell yeah, believe it or not use twang for the acid....knock your socks off

I'd say if you smoke pot frequently then don't on shrooms

It will mute the effect if you have tolerance

I would fast beforehand, drink some coffee and eat super lite just fruit, juice, some carrots and celery or something. You want no starch, fats, proteins in your system for quickest onset

If you start flipping out (1/8 is a good dose) just smoke the reefer IF you have the tolerance

Also, cigarettes taste GREAT high and it won't hurt to have a glass of wine, sprit, or strong ale, but not too much or it will mute the effect

Also weed is a depressant. Even though you feel very intoxicated on shrooms, you want to be in control for the first stages.