What's user smoking tonight?

What's user smoking tonight?

Pic related.

Cannabis oil, northern lights

>totally an overkill
>bud looks like dirt covered broccoli
Can't you faggots just smoke regular weed

CHICKEN.

It's because it's covered in kief and oil. Aka moon rocks. Don't buy from dispensaries because they just use the oil and kief nobody wanted in the first place, just make your own

how do you guys get ahold of weed without getting shot or arrested? i'd really like to start smoking eventually

Broccoli?

DUDE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ignore the broccoli in the background, stupid mom making food hahaha

>implying I dont know what moon rocks are
Srsly even the names are ridiculously cringe
>Double butt fuck me haze
>Rainbow oreo cheese bud
Stoner culture is ruining weed for me

Find a guy. Where you live? If you're in SC I can help

Step 1) be white
Step 2) live in white area
Step 3) go to bar
Step 4) HEY TENDIE WHERE CAN I GET SOME MARIJUANA
Tendie: writes number down on napkin or points to "that guy"
Step 5) win

No...no no

texas, sorry

live in the bible belt too, so i've never had any luck

Contemplating going out to get some tonight. Don't know though.

Bummer man..

Weed is for hippy fags. I like getting HIGH without hippy bs.

Well, I live in Colorado, so I walk 1/2 block down the street and buy $125 oz of dank...

Natural selection at its finest

Lol enjoy your slow brain. Weed has more neurotoxins than heroin or any opiate.

Texas here as well, lucked out finding my dealer though. But once I found him I found 10 more. If you live near 915 I can hook you up.

I started out my day with a joint rolled with the left overs of last night. (Green Crack, Blue Dream). Then I moved right into a nice GSC nug run BHO dab. Feeling great, will probably vape some blue dream soon.

>$125 oz

You ain't getting high anymore soon enough. Get help now or die alone.

nope, 432. i don't have any money anyways, virgin lungs are just curious is all

How's the dope? Haven't shot up in awhile. Miss it. I still have a 160-240mg oxy a day habit though. And up until recently I was also smoking a lot of fentanyl.

already high
>delivaring ashtray

Green Caramel homemade. I prefer doing it myself.
P.S: Posting from Europe!! Nice stuff OP, too rocky for my taste but nice anyway

It's actually hard to tell if you're just another guy baiting or actually a heroin user.
I knew a heroin user, he killed himself.

You think i started using yesterday? I know how to brake my tolerance and get high every damn time. I kissed God's lips and saw heaven(also i get my dick so hard, i can fuck for hours without losing my boner) . You just do hippy fag shit.

Just got a new rig, primed it this afternoon and gonna rip the shit out of it tonight. Got some crystal clear shatter.

No thanks, I think I'll stay here with my joint.

I don't understand why you're so aggressively proud about your heroin use

Fuck this guy smoke weed every day.

Bone dry, no dealers available, had to fucking shake up some AVB and smoke the keef, shit high and tasted like shit. FML.

Ayye! lets see a pic. Let us name her.

Just look at this junkifag, proud of his next overdose, being hostile with everyone in a WEBPAGE, I wouldnt surprise if everybody avoids you son, but anyways we all kill as we want

What state you in OP? Learn to make some friends or something. Weed is everywhere dude.

guess the strain (indica)

Oregon Fag here. I used to be a medical patient, then my liscence lapsed and I haven't bothered to renew it, with an awesome dispo near by. They have great bud and the best deals in town. Smoking on some high CBD Hurkle, and some Galactic Jack head stash. Cheers bros!

This is the CBD strain

uumm why did my image change, i didnt wanted to post that ill try again wtf

Dubs decides name

Glass Dick

Major Payne

The dude

lol winrar

nice dubs but I'm not naming it that sorry

Anyone got any plugs to anything up in VA?
Really thirstin for any drugs. Down for whatever.

hly shit

Don't be a faggot, rules are rules.

the timekeeper

The nigger

daquan

'special ops' in Denver....hybrid strain 24.21% THC lab tested

Cannah

Fucking faggot then gtfo
>im not namin it that sorry
Fuck you and fuck your bong and your dubs

Coming from an ex junkie, it's amazing how proud new heroin users are of their little chippie habit. They feel like they're living on the edge and they're enjoying the hell out of it because it feels really really good. They think they're in on some incredible secret and are convinced that they're one of the ones smart enough to not get hooked.They think they've got it under control and won't get strung out, and it stays that way for awhile, but they always do. He'll be singing a different tune in due time.

Glass Dick

I just see a stupid guy throwing away his life being a junkie of heroine. In my country it did a lot of pain at the 80s

Kind of expected to happen.
But still though I'd expect ones brain to rethink the values at some point of time.
Why heroin though that mostly wonders me

Where from?

Except that I can control it because I'm not a weak willed beta cuck like you. There is such a thing as recreational use, retard.

skywalker og shatter. just got a new dab rig in the mail. it works nice and was cheap but a little irked at the shipper. they said it was american glass blown but came with a made in china sticker on the bottom, also the "quartz" banger they gave me i'm almost positive is glass. i'd still have bought it just the same if i had known it was from china and a glass nail but just annoyed that they'd lie on the site, fuckers.

picked up this eighth yesterday

Trips of truth junkie fags BLOWN THE FUK OUT

Glass Dick

kys cunt

cigarettes

Same here, I almost completely stopped because of the stereotypical shit I see now

My stoner roommate now even does the stoner laugh, so fucking annoying and you can hear it throughout the whole house

Glass Dick

Picked some some stuff called Blue Dream today, its the fucking bomb man. Been drinking buckfast as well tonight.

For it to be recreational use, you'd have to be doing a drug every once in a while, lets say every 2 weeks for a reason.
You don't do that with heroin, expecially when the use becomes daily

Heroin is incredibly in vogue right now. It's more popular with the white middle and upper class than it ever has been. I kicked in 2013 and it was bad then, but in a few short years it's worse than I've ever seen it. Why heroin indeed. I started using because I was addicted to OCs and couldn't get them any more so it was out of desperation.

glass dick

Holy fuck just posted about Blue Dream then read this baked as fuck.

Don't get mad at me man. I'm not judging. Enjoy it while you can. Hope you're right for your sake.

good on u dude, since ur not a cuck why dont you inject in ur eyes like a real man, post pics

Girl Scout Cookies with some Coronas

>lit as fuck

I wish I could smoke and do social shit. I never wanna leave my place after I get stoned.

Good job getting off of it though, I'd imagine it being incredibly hard getting off of a drug that has hard addicting components in it.
Quitting smoking was hard enough for me

bring a joint with you, smoke with people, i end up locking myself in my room for days on end and it makes me feel shit, just make sure you're already out before you light up

i got turned off weed for same reasons. just stopped hanging out with people who did shit like that and stopped talking about it completely. 99% of the time i smoke it's when i'm alone, if i happen to be with a buddy we never really talk about it even when we're smoking.

it's similar to how i used to really love the band tool when i was growing up and then every tool fan i met was a fucking pretentious faggot or a nu-metal connoisseur . so i stopped listening to tool for a while and when i came back to them i just didn't talk about them to other people and listened to them by myself and they still rule.

Buy some Sativa Strains dude, keeps you buzzed and you can actually leave your house rather than being couch lock. If its a social thing, fix your shitty social skills b4 smoking. Peace.

Sup Forums help me out here. I used to smoke erryday 420 blaze it, then I didn't smoke for like 2 months. Now when I try to smoke I just get really anxious and quiet. Why is this plz

Being sick is the worst feeling ever but it's worth going through so you don't ever have to feel that way again. These days it's weed and kratom for me. Maybe a beer or two.

Truth is sometimes hard
Seriously though, being high + bad social skills are the worst combination there is.

>kratom
Wish we had something as special here, it happens to be just LSD and MDMA around here becides weed.

Definitely, i consider myself to have decent social skills and when im high, i go to potato town and start over thinking shit.

Is it illegal where you live?

Everything is illegal in finland

Ahh that sucks man. Sorry to hear that. Especially with something as benign as kratom. Fuckin stupid.

nice moon rocks

tfw decently attractive, but shit social skills. Why can't I just figure it out. Help

Cupcaking people with farts is illegal in finland?

I have cubensis growing up in my yard, yet its illegal for me to pick them up.
Nice to have them though, makes things cheap

Ah, one of those "expert" mainliners. Carry on son.

if it's not, our goverment shall find a way to make it illegal.