Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQJr1bPMof0
youtube.com/watch?v=92tACN9MUC0
youtu.be/-NU6BWYQs9A
youtube.com/watch?v=VtCNgddeQl4
youtube.com/watch?v=GvmrJ7FgrrY
imgur.com/a/v4rTn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love the way the song starts. Such a nice song, I wonder if they're ever going to release the korean version
I'm not a fan of mukbang but that was cool. TOP's mom lmao. Based but did she really make that wine? Wtf no wonder TOP is borderline alcoholic

but wae
NAEGA WAE

take action

I don't get it but based I guess

choa is probably dead

lisa tho

he's too fat whos gonna carry him

Jithoo tho

we /bpg/ now

Who the fuck cares about simply nugu

post comfy kpops
post comfy kpop music
youtube.com/watch?v=cQJr1bPMof0

I would like to hear the korean version, i wonder how they'd change that key "cowboy sugoi" part lol. Also i was listening to Ka-Ching again today...Japanese is weird for me to listen to now after listening to so much kpop for so long lol.
Have you never have sangria before? It's really good~ but you would think his mom wouldn't encourage his habit. Maybe she's an even heavier drinker than he is kek
It was so funny when GD said YB's mom should be on SMTM

youtube.com/watch?v=92tACN9MUC0

fans of kpop

>choa dead
>queen dead

did they...?

hello i dont listen to kpop and im not kroean can i be in a kpop boy band

>have a completely legal thread
>no shitposters

feelsgoodman

no, git gud in overwatch instead

>thai

Get out, kpg don't have room

cathy is not a bitch

youtu.be/-NU6BWYQs9A

>cathy is a bitch
word

ugly ass nigga

nappo doggy babby bwa

god fuck these memers, cute girls trying to speak in another language are my weakness

I'm not : ^ )

youtube.com/watch?v=VtCNgddeQl4

post her you know whats

youtube.com/watch?v=GvmrJ7FgrrY

Pajeet Day

she has a lot of you know whats

KaChing is literally Rookie with a Lotto theme. Jesus Christ. I really like the way japanese sounds but I know exactly what you're talking about
TOP's mom is an artist, she probably does drink lol
Also lmao, based mom. I loved the "You're my sun" part. The thing that I liked too was Seungri mentioning GD's future hit song. I know that happened last year and all but could it be a prediction? Or a hint? Based Seungri taking care of marketing like a pro

choa new queen confirmed

real thread

inb4 404

kinda embarrassing, even for you, jiyeoncripple

forgot your kard homo

A Korean Jew?!! (guy to the right)

kek

I didn't even link it

I like this pic a lot

imagine...

maybe just a Israelite

just another argument against yellow fever and white guys fetishizing asian women

ouch, nuked and exposed again

embarrassing

I have only two emotions, careful fear and dead devotion (for Taeyeon)

eunseo's dad

he doesn't even bother to reply to himself anymore lol

Who?

he's the candy sex leader poster aswell

can someone tell me about binnie? she looks kind of like the wet dog trying to impress everyone but no one likes her and who is also kind of retarded

please keep in mind i know nothing about oh my girl

they're making fun of chaeyeon again...

luda/kard poster who shits on taeyeon and OMG for some reason

>please keep in mind i know nothing about oh my girl
i can tell m8

oh yeah and she looks like a fucking muppet

>KaChing is literally Rookie with a Lotto theme.
I like it. Based me.
>she probably does drink lol
yeah right? I mean who did he learn it from? However GD was the one saying he wanted them to all get drunk fast lmao. Also if you want to count Palette the prediction already came true kind of heh. But yeah that goes without saying there should be more to come that reminds me, did you watch the teaser for his solo concert? I heard it was out but I hadn't seen it yet. Anyway regarding that point I liked GD's reaction where he shook his head and wanted to do the toast to the 20th anniversary instead. ;-; b-best leader...

also lol that picture. dat stubble

who is?

binnie has 130IQ

assholes
chaeyeon is nice to look at

the internet

binnie is actually okay, she's not attention whoring at all judging by the omg vlives

I like the poster that posts TOP

binnie is the bart simpson of OMG

Me by aoa

nobody deserves that

>A schoolmate of Oh My Girl's Binnie is blessed by her humbleness and kindness that she/he even made an effort to post and share her/his interaction with the rookie idol on an online community.

>She/He first posted a photo of Binnie taken from behind and described that she looked so skinny. Then, the schoolmate proudly shared the sign she/he received and wrote,

>"She gave me sign too ㅠㅠ... she's cute and very very kind... It's my first to see her at school and I like her a lot."

oh ok, she sounds cool. i think i'll start paying attention to oh my girl

hwacunt did

Well you can have it. I even thought it could be fun, but the lyrics are just too terrible
GD was all talk, but didn't do anything. I'm disappointed desu. Well, Palette was a hit, but it wasn't GD's so it doesn't count
You know what was really cute though? Seungri' mom lunch... All those pandas, I'm actually jealous I want all of that stuff
Also I loved how members suggested that the panda image was all part of Seungri's marketing plans

remember glam? the chick who got locked up deserves one.

i love hani

i like action bronson
he likes good food and his music is fun

Faster than a bullet
Terrifying scream
Enraged full of anger
He's half man and half machine!

imgur.com/a/v4rTn

a different kind of pyoblasting

soobin is:

hey guys what language should i fail miserably at learning next? i was thinking korean. i've already done spanish and japanese

what's this girl's name? she the only one I don't know in omg

a shoulder succubus
french

and?

hyojung

hyojung aka candy leader

>money's good, money's bad, are you rich? are you poor?
>terrible lyrics
I guess it's literally 2deep4u. That's okay I'm sure you'll come around one of these days.
>but it wasn't GD's so it doesn't count
lmao listen to you sounding like those IU fans who think that song put GD on the map, riding on her coattails. but okay I take your point, GD will take his rightful place as king soon...(I hope)
The panda thing was funny but I wonder what YB was trying to imply by saying Seungri should associate himself with weasels instead...lol

whats the story behind the top and gdragon posters

both are avatarring homos, what else is there to know?

>omg mini-meet
hell yes

Thanks, that's one group down, now have to memorize the wujus and do it AMAJING now

this, they both need to fuck off to discord so they can lick each other's arseholes

sometimes I wonder what my own story is, it's very confusing
don't even know how I even found this place and yet here I am posting

all gaypoppers are girls
i thought we knew that?

here's all of the wujus (except yeunjeung aka high notes qt)

>wujus

why the fuck would you bother to learn those shits

I don't want faggots here