If i could suck my own dick, i would be considered gay ?

If i could suck my own dick, i would be considered gay ?

I don't know, does putting penis in your mouth make you gay?

Only if you like it

You can suck your own dick OP, you just can't enjoy it, that's gay

Is giving yourself a handjob gay?

Gay not, a faggit sure

Sup Forums settles another of the great questions of our time.

Only if you swallow.

shut the f*** up and post some cunt!!!

Here you go

Oh good! I suck my own cock all the time, and I cum in my mouth. But I don't swallow it, I spit it out and brush my teeth thoroughly.

Glad to know I'm not gay!

You can suck your own dick, do you care if it's gay? I wouldn't

Its not Gay If its your own
Its only Gay if its somebody elses

>TFW when too fat and inflexible to suck own cock

D'awwww he censored himself on Sup Forums, newfags are adorable. And it's only gay if you enjoy it.

I think it depends on what you're thinking about at the time. Thinking about sucking sick? Gay. Thinking about a guy sucking your Dick? Gay. Thinking about a girl? Not gay. Thinking about sucking a girl with a Dick? Gay.

not if you were the actual two human female hostess twins depicted in OPs photo as depicted with the two Nazi boxes

good job! fapping now ...

>Thinking about sucking a girl with a Dick?
>Girl
>With a dick

but no, I would never allow a dick to be put in my mouth

Everyone knows "those" kind of girls don't have dicks! They have feminine penises.

Im just guessing what OP would call it.

You mean overgrown clits?

SO GRID THAT ONE UP VULCAN NINE IRON AND SHRED OFF YOUR SKIN AND SET YOUR SELF ON FIRE WITH IT AND BURN IN HELL FOR EVER FOR EVER TRYING TO MESS WITH MY MIND LIKE YOU TRIED TO YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF CAN OF WORMS YOU JUST TRIED TO PRY OPEN KEY LOOK THE GOODYEAR BLIMP

Obly if its a feminime penis so you better do it with girls clothes on

You can enjoy getting your dick sucked, but you cant enjoy suckin the dick

and with that distraction, right then and there I would have stabbed you to dead and gutted you to death qwuickly just to make sure

I'll tell you right now OP, sucking your own dick doesn't feel like getting your dick sucked as much as it feels like you're sucking a dick.

if you first cut your penis off, then suck it, as you have no penis, sucking penis is no longer gay, so you will be perfectly heterosexual still. just band your penis with an elastrator first, this will keep the blood in your penis, ans you will have a nice, hard cock to suck. enjoy your truly heterosexual blowjob and good luck.

With all this logic, wouldn't masturbation be gay too? You're beating off a dick and you're enjoying it too.

I didn't have a problem i was only a little bit angry and my foot hurt a little bit

othersise i am have in a pretty good day

but no

it is b

i'm going to leave this here and on auto-refresh take a hot shower to heave my broken fooit

up your ass you mouldy bitch

Stupid. If you give another guy a hand job, that's considered gay. But if you masturbate that's not gay. So no, sucking your own dick wouldn't make you gay.

Think of it this way, Does jerking your dick make you gay, how would sucking make it any different