No fluffy thread? This is not acceptable!!!

No fluffy thread? This is not acceptable!!!

Fwuffy nu wan fread die

Fluffies can pronounce T's

The thread hasn't been very good you stupid fluffy

Meant to say TH's

Prove it

Let's see some microfluffies

Read any comic that has a fluffy saying a word that has th in it

Well that was shit

>Read any comic that has a fluffy saying a word that has th in it

Provide said comic... I am not going to go off of your say so. The burden of proof is on you... as you made the claim.

Again Prove it

Well, after looking through several comics.....
I was wrong. These dumbasses can't pronounce th.

this is uncomfortable to read

fwuffy is zonerated

What's Hillary Fluffy saying? Sewvew?

I think fluffies are SMARTER than Trump or Hillary.

well yeah

But seriously, what is the Fluffy Hillary saying?

Everything is smarter than them

Server. Email servers.

dis am smwaty fread nao! weave or get biggest hurties and sowwy poopies!

fuck off smarty no one likes you

I know you're a idiotic "fluffy" but, how do you plan on hurting us and shitting on us through the internet?

you know what i'll give you the whole site, let me show you where the servers are

So, my roommate Craig decided to get a fluffy. I was weirded out, but - hey, why not? My mom has one. It's a dense little thing, but no dumber than her Chihuahua. Thing is, Craig's a bit of a bastard. He spends half his time online on Sup Forums, and the other half of the time trolling paranormal and conspiracy theory websites. So, you know - I was prepared to call down the wrath of the local animal control down if he was just getting a fluffy for the purpose of torturing it.

I came home and he was at the computer, watching some stupid Youtube horror series and eating chili. Didn't see a fluffy around - thank god, right? Sat down, asked if he decided not to get one.

"Oh, I got one."

"...where is it? I thought you were supposed to keep an eye on them for the first day or two."

"Yeah, well, Smarties are a little more independent." I could feel the hair rise on the back of my neck.

"Dude...you got a smarty?"

"Yeah! Named him Benito. Last I saw, he was taking apart my old Discman."

"Dude - are you crazy? I mean, I know some guys abuse the snot out of fluffies, but you're just - you had to get a defective one just so you had a reason to?" Craig's face fell. He stared up at me for a long second.

"...what the fuck you mean, 'abuse'?"

(cont.)

don't you die on me thread. LIVE DAMNIT LIVE!

"I - you aren't? I mean, you're leaving it alone-"

"Yeah, it's a fuckin' SMARTY. He's gonna be fine."

"And you left him alone with... electronics, and enough tools to do stuff with it."

"Yeah. I didn't give him a soldering iron, I'm not sadistic. Just - you know, screwdriver, hammer, some snips. He'll be cool with it."

"But - just-" I sputtered a few times. "Okay, I'm - I'm lost here. You said you wanted a fluffy."

"Yeah."

"And instead of a genetically-modified hugmachine, you got a tiny little sociopath? On purpose? Dude... why?" It was about then that I heard a noise like a firecracker going off from the hallway, and a tiny little green ball of fluff was propelled from the bathroom into the wall opposite the door. I stared as the little guy - Benito - glared at us, and then thrust a fuzzy not-quite-hoof into the air.

"HYOOMAN! I rekwiwwuh moah PWUTONIUM!" And back into the bathroom he waddled. I stared at him. Then turned back to Craig, who was grinning his face off.

"Because I LIKE him."

It's been a month since then. Benito's still a fuzzy little dictatorial asshole, Craig is still delighted by him, and I've lost four obsolete MP3 players, a desktop that I was GOING to get around to rebuilding, and a vacuum cleaner that was actually still good.

I'll give the little ball of dickishness credit, the hovercraft is pretty cool, though.

Okay, that's pretty sweet.

What would a political debate between 2 fluffies be like?

Glad you enjoyed the story. Expect more once I've had some time to digest what my new roommate has put us through.

I'm starting to rethink my stance on his hovercraft, though. It doesn't steer well and he keeps getting stuck against the sofa.

"YOU A POOPY!"
"NO YOU A POOPY!"
"YOU POOPIEST!"
Repeat 100x

>go to youtube
>type in political debate
>???
>profit

the adventures of Wallace and Vomit (the fluffy)

Nice. Very nice.

but the fluffy didn't realize that it's brain shutout the world in order to cope with his impending death, it was all a delusion. in reality the fluffy had been adopted and accepted in the herd the owner kept, and after only one day the owner came home to find all the foals raped to death.

Actually, as it turns out, fluffy politics are quite complex and nuanced.

those are flugbies you douche

In other words, like a regular political debate.

Poopie babbehs

>beats mare
you're a bad moma you get sorry stick and sorry box until you learn to love your babies

Bu daddeh... deys poopie bebbehs... nu want

What if you taught a fluffy to swear?

FYI, I'm not pretending to be a fluffy.

I was making a pun on the fact that they are literally fluffies made of shit

thats what i think of his art

What sites would fluffies go to?

> puts her in box with utter holes and sits her upright against wall
> clean off babies and leave them on her tail for warmth and easy access to milk

Most head canons have fluffies reacting negatively to bad words due to their programming.

Hu hu hu hu hu hu hu

nu wan meany munsta poopie bebbehs
meany munsta poopie bebbehs gonna eat mummah

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

nu miwkies fo bebbehs.

wan die

>Cuts off your legs

>Shaves off fluff

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wan weggies back...
daddeh why take weggies...
am good fwuffy