Should these things be banned?

Should these things be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedodo.com/cesar-millan-fails-german-dog--730677947.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
animals24-7.org/2016/10/14/dog-attacks-surge-76-in-england-in-10-years-coinciding-with-exemption-of-staffordshire-pit-bulls-from-the-dangerous-dogs-act/
express.co.uk/news/uk/720919/Crazed-dog-leaves-child-fighting-for-life-and-another-injured-in-horror-mauling
welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article2204450/Georgina-kaempft-nach-Pitbull-Attacke-um-ihr-Leben.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thing
don't diss on doggo

No, my grandma has one and she is a fabulous dog, she is kind with every person who is allowed in the house.

all your people should have died in the paraguayan war

They should live in zoo

No but some training sessions should be required when you buy some kind of dogs. Also stop leaving kids near these creatures.

No, but they should be regulated to some extent.

To buy a gun, you at least need a background check and money, but any incompetent retarded poor person can buy a child killing machine aka Rottweiler.

there are no bad dogs, only idiot owners

No, there are plenty of other dangerous breeds that people manage to not fuck up with.
If they get banned then people will just switch back to rottweilers or whatever.

Check out Great Dane Pit Bull mixes, way scarier than purebred pit bulls

People who follow advice from this guy shouldnt be allowed to own dogs. He should also not be allowed to appear in television

>that feel when you used to see fags in public do the "sh!" thing that he does

Embarrassing!

Funny how yuros hate guns, but then say "There aren't bad dogs, just bad owners" when it comes to dangerous dogs.

it should be against the law to let that beast off leash anywhere near other people or especially other dogs

rottweilers are mentally stable

probably not when under a thug's care

This is a troll right?
Dogs and guns are in no way comparable.

He was banned in Germany because he didnt manage to absolve the dog training seminar. The german dog association also made it so that he isnt allowed to appear in german TV they said this guy has 0 idear how to treat dogs

every dog is dangerous
that's where your stupidity shows
but if you are boss of doggo, doggo will follow you

only because he doesn't speak german to dogs? ok

Pit bulls are pretty well unlike other dogs in that they have been known to fucking snap for absolutely no reason after years of good behavior. They should be regulated like you'd get if you owned a fucking ocelot.

thedodo.com/cesar-millan-fails-german-dog--730677947.html

>This will not come as a surprise to Millan's many critics, who point to his training techniques as proof of his lack of knowledge. For example, he often fails to properly characterize a dog's behavior - he frequently describes stressed-out, shut down dogs as "calm". He also claims that dogs have a similar "pack mentality" to wolves, which he claims to justify his use of harsh physical punishments to create "submission."

Those dogs are indeed more aggressive and more likely to attack than other dogs, but if you treat them good they will mostly behave good. The story of my grandma's doggo is a long: my cousin got it because a friend of him had a pregnant pitbull end he though it was cool, he was a stupid fuck and stopped caring of her so my grandma adopted the pitbull when it was very young and now doggo considers my grandma as her owner.
Pitbulls can be good pets but they are dangerous and should be trained and treated in a special way, my grandma shouldn't have one but now it's too late.
I WOULD NEVER TAKE ONE.

assault dogs, aka dindu terriers should be b&

yes

>every gun is dangerous
>that's where your stupidity shows
>but if you are boss of gun, gun will follow you

>that feel when gun and hunting dog
>that feel when wildlife wants to ban assault me

They are mentally instable monsters who randomly assault people including their owners. Yes.

People don't need animals as weapons anymore. Some just need to crawl out of their caves. It it 2017 for God's sake, I mean come on.

>Gun owners can be good but they are dangerous and should be trained and treated in a special way, my grandma shouldn't have bought a gun but now it's too late.

Basically no difference between a dog and a gun. It's all about who yields them.

Wields*** my bad

A dog can act on its own. A gun can't. This is why pit bulls are dangerous on their own, and your Glock is only as dangerous as you are.

I totally agree, I'm pro gun, but not the american way (evey idiot can have a shitload of guns), people should have the right to defed themselves, I know a lot of people who have guns, one day I'll buy one if I'll live in a dangerous place.
he is right, my grandma's pitbull is more dangerous than grandpa's rifle.

If I am a weak, effeminate sissy will my doggo turn out like elliot rodger?

dogs? yes. only niggers and yanks(though there isn't any difference) will defend dogs.

Pussy faggots like you should be banned. Bet youd piss yourself if a Yorkshire Terrier came near you.

They be good bois, iz da owners fault

Fuck off you effeminate autistic faggot.

>if you are boss of gun, gun will follow you
>guns somehow have a brain and instincts
you could have used nigger example instead of gun. it's the same for living beings. guns aren't living

Most probably.

does that same aggression apply to humans if they were bred to fight other dogs?

allahu akbar

you should consider buying doggo on lower level of bitchiness than you. thus you can be its boss

>attack mother more than once
that lady did something to him
ps: letting doggo sleep on bed is not good way to raise them

is t-that a MtF?

Intelligent and predictable animals that will never snap out, an all around family breed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

>snap out
sos demasiado mongólico para tener un perro
lo más estúpido es que posteás casos yankis

>tfw good boi but had bad owners

>had a history of violence
>raised by weak women that spoiled it
>suddenly snapped

hmmm really makes you think

y ahora posteás gore en un board azul. chau mongolo, nos vemos en 3 días

1. En mi familia tenemos dos perros (y he tenido gatos, he cuidado de caballos y aves de corral, etc.)

2. Mongólico tú, puto sudaca retardado.

3. Reza para que a tu perro de mierda no se le vaya la puta cabeza, le salte el resorte genético violento producto de la crianza que tuvieron como raza y acabes lamentándolo.

Pic related, la hija de un listillo que iba de que" mi pitbull es bueno y yo soy un buen dueño".

dejá de evadir bans, mongólico

I fucking hate pit bulls, but what I hate more is the completely retarded people who own them

I've never met an even average person who owns one, they all have IQs probably in the 80s if not lower, they buy a pit bull for no reason other than the fact that they know it's a stupid idea

Yes, nothing to do with the breed.

it doesn't matter if they're pitbulls, labradors or shar pei
they're all dangerous to an extent, especially to creatures smaller than them such as babies
that's what those idiot owners don't get
dogs aren't toys, dogs aren't murderers, they're hunting/companion animals. the keyword is _animal_
they are to be treated with respect and firmness, be well fed and trained properly or they are to be not messed with

it has much to do with the race
now post euro cases, go on before you get permabanned, mongoloid

of course it does, but people need to git gud

>you could have used nigger example instead of gun. it's the same for living beings. guns aren't living

In this sense though, guns are even more justifiable than dogs.

Also protip, the US DOES basically treat Niggers like they're just smarter versions of dogs. LBJ outright said "I'll have these Niggers voting Democrat for the next 100 years" and he was right. Blacks are by and large simply political tools to manipulate dumb white people. They have never been a real threat.

Only the insanely small % of Blacks that vote Republican are not stupid.

There are 2 things I would enjoy shooting in life:
Communists
Pit Bulls

>In this sense though, guns are even more justifiable than dogs
in the case of protecting yourself and other excuses.. yeh
i would have added "but you can't hug guns liek you hug doggos" but knowing your flag it's probable that you hug your gun every night

animals24-7.org/2016/10/14/dog-attacks-surge-76-in-england-in-10-years-coinciding-with-exemption-of-staffordshire-pit-bulls-from-the-dangerous-dogs-act/

express.co.uk/news/uk/720919/Crazed-dog-leaves-child-fighting-for-life-and-another-injured-in-horror-mauling

>Paraguay avg IQ. 84

You must be the single person dragging down the entire population.

>they are

>england
>usa
you just confirmed it has to do with race. congratulations
see you in 3 days mongo

t. abdul il ilah

welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article2204450/Georgina-kaempft-nach-Pitbull-Attacke-um-ihr-Leben.html

SUBNORMAL

Daily reminder.

>england
>usa
>germany
the gift just keeps on giving
dale mongolo posteate la historia del perro que te mordió

Qué es lo que pretendes decir, que un indio subnormal y agresivo como tú es mejor dueño para un pitbull que cualquier alemán o británico? Kek

cualquiera es mejor dueño que vos, inútil
ahora posteá la foto de tu culo en donde te mordió, dale idiota

Why get a pit bull when you can get a bull terrier. They better looking and have a better disposition.

>I fucking hate pit bulls, but what I hate more is the completely retarded people who own them

>I've never met an even average person who owns one, they all have IQs probably in the 80s if not lower, they buy a pit bull for no reason other than the fact that they know it's a stupid idea

>Paraguay avg. IQ 84

It shows off.

>avg. IQ
excelente meme mongólico
la media en la escala del CI es siempre 100
ahora volvé a forocoches con tus estadísticas, mongazo

>la media en la escala del CI es siempre 100

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Calla la boca de una vez, tercermundista.

>he was banned in Germany
Ah yes, no masculine propaganda should be allowed in Germanistan.

exacto subnormal

vení haceme callar manolo estúpido

Que te calles la boca, penoso.

y vos quién mierda te creés? andá a lavarte el culo con jabón en vez de con perfume, roñoso

>needing an unpredictable dog to show how masculine you are

>dogs are unpredictable. like guns and videogames
in all honesty pitbulls are too childish and can't be owned by anyone. regulation is better than erradication

Mira como se pone el sudaca.

Yeah they should be.
the answer is simple, unlike other worker breeds like Labrador or German Shepherd which were made for works purposes and who could have a bad behavior if bad trained, the Pitbull breeds were made for dog fighting, nothing else, just dog fighting and of course a breed made for dog fights need a very agressive behavior, they selected the most agressive individuals to get always more skilled dogs for dog fights.

the dogs fights are now illegal, but the mental agressivity and unpredictable madness don't disappear of this breed, also this dog is unfortunately still used by edgy retarded people for underground dog fightings, and are probably selecting the most agressive individuals for mating, like when they make dogs with exaggerrated muscles.

that excuse of "it's only the fault of the owners" don't work concerning this breed.