Why do white people hate white supremacists?

why do white people hate white supremacists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
youtube.com/watch?v=JXbLyi5wgeg
youtube.com/watch?v=yJsjqrdTz7A
youtube.com/watch?v=xGyJrMdwDv4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xaiy7sxZfh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're weak faggots who cry like little bitches after getting barely hit in the face

Racism stopped being cool in like the 1970's. It's like a joke people don't stop telling. You just gotta find a different one or something. Racists aren't something we're ashamed of anymore than we're ashamed of Katy Perry. It's just out of style.

It all started with the nazis killing thousands of white Americans for a crazy guy who killed millions ? Guess being a nazi is not cool after 1945

this. what i always sensed
white people facepalming that people are still racist. shits over its the 21st century and now its embarrassing

How little political knowledge can one have

Because they are hillbilly trash. They are sub-white.

Because despite creating almost every useful thing of value in existence, it's suddenly become shameful to be a white, heterosexual male.

Only faggots, ethnics and women are allowed to feel pride. If a white man feels any pride, he's accused of being a bigot or a sexist.

same reason I hate radical islamists. they're full of shit

Because I know a lot of very normal, successful, and intelligent black people, many of whom I would consider smarter than myself. Also because I don't have a tiny dick, and studies have shown that neo-Nazis generally have tiny dicks.

Spencer isnt a white supremacist

Are you fucking retarded? Today is Saint Patrick's Day, there's Irish pride bullshit everywhere in the US. There's a museum down the road to me that's all about Italian pride. Black people are allowed to be proud of their ethnic heritage just as much as you're allowed to be proud of yours, you fucking degenerate retard.

Pride is completely pointless and regressive coming from anyone. You're living the stereotype, and you can't even explain why you feel the way you do without using very wide assumptions and pseudoscience. You're complaining about the echochamber that is todays society and communication, yet you do the EXACT same thing, just that you're actively pushing for policies that by their very definition, in the utopic society you talk about, endanger other people.
No, I'm not a libtard, I'm not even left. I'm just not buying your shit arguments.

This
/thread

That's Irish pride and Italian pride, or white pride.

It's Black Lives Matter, not African Lives Matter. You can be proud of your dark skin, but if you're proud of your white skin you're a racist.

Don't be a dumb nigger all of your life...

so what have you created that counts as useful?

Those are fake white supremacists.

The real ones purged the Jews

HAHAHA HE SAID /THREAD AND FUCKING OWNED LE RACIST. Put me in the leddít screencap :^)

This guy is a fucking tool payed and bought by jews to be fake made up opposition. Its even confirmed that it was all jews saluting him at events off their own facebook accounts.

Why do leftists think punching Spencer at rallies is the best way to shut him up? They just look like violent terrorists. I'm alt-right myself (as is everyone on Sup Forums, fucking hell), but if I ever see Spencer at a rally I'd do it much differently.

I'd make sure I'm wearing Trump gear so he is nice and relaxed while I slowly walk up towards him not breaking eye contact. Then I'm going to get nice and close and motion that I have something to whisper, and when he leans in I'll gently place my hands on his head and pull him into a sensual, long kiss. When he opens his mouth to moan I'll either stick my tongue inside briefly or bit him carefully on his bottom lip, idk how I might feel at the time.

Then when he's all confused and embarrassed, I'll place a shorter, innocent, chaste kiss on his lips and walk out of his life forever.

plus he cant punch me cause he'll look like a hypocrite

you say everyone, but there is always going to be someone who crawls out of the basement just to spout something saying "not me!"

then they're accepting of the alt-right just by being here, regardless of how much they freak out about it

Because inferiority complexes aren't cute. I don't understand why anyone cares, anyway. White people aren't smarter just because it's intrinsic to being white. Feminists turned "white privilege" into a joke but they're not 100% wrong. White people are just africans who moved to europe millions of years ago. The one part of the planet with every resource any civilization could ever use and that's where this self-delusion comes from. The white race was just lucky enough to live and develop civilizations in an area with everything they needed. Trees, rain, mountains with ores and precious metals, as well as flat land for agriculture. Europe is diverse enough geographically to be available to cultivate everything the human race has ever needed. They used the resources around them that most of the planet didn't have access to and grew faster than anywhere else because of it. Most of the world's domesticable animals lived in Europe, so they bred them and bred them until they were docile enough to be useful to humans relatively without danger. Cities grew, and civilization grew.

Plus, white supremacists are fucking annoying. Anyone who doesn't share the "kill all niggers and shitskins" sentiment is considered an ethno-masochistic, race-traitor, cucked, sjw, triggered crybaby snowflake or something else along those lines.

White supremacists, like all supremacists, tend to ruin things for normal people who want peaceful lives without unnecessary conflict and irrational hatred. They're a lot like radical islamists.
I've got nothing against nationalism though.

this tbh

Oh yea, cuz nationalism worked out so well in the 19th century, didnt it?

fuck off nigger

you seem to have confused nationalism with patriotism, user.

This. Dude's right. And on top of it, white supremacists, imo, make white people look weak and whiny.

Nice photoshop, i'll put it in my 'this is what skinheads actually believe' folder

Short answer: They are jerks. _____ supremacists are almost always jerks.

Few think it's an effective silencing method. The punching incidents are a highly cathartic delivery of justice. I don't think silence was the intent. I'd hazard a bet that the incidents tripled the number of people who know his name, but damn it feels good to see that little turd getting a bit of sense knocked into him.

wtf are you even trying to say?

Because white supremacism guarantees the eventual death of white people. We'll eventually enter an inbreeding depression and slowly die. The way to guarantee whites will exist forever is to infect other types of people with whiteness. Purity is the worst thing genetically, just look at the Hapsburgs and most of Egyptian royalty. True white supremacy is inclusive of anyone who will add to our biodiversity.

>turd
>crisp, snow white skin that looks so fucking soft and smooth to touch and lick
nice try

>my crop circle when

jews and blacks try to make us feel guilty.
youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
shits only getting worse for whites

The persecution complex is even worse. They're so fucking paranoid about how every liberal on the planet is secretly conspiring to end the white race. Always sperging out ridiculous conspiracies like #pizzagate and
>muh white genocide
and "THE JEWS" God damn I hate the "Jews control everything" meme so much.

>They're so fucking paranoid about how every liberal on the planet is secretly conspiring to end the white race.

After being exposed to too much mainstream media, I can't really blame them for feeling that way

Look at it this way. You and your friend go to a bar after work and have a few beers, watch the game, maybe shoot a game of pool or try to pick up girls.

At the end of the bar there are another 2 guys and they've been drinking all day. They're loud, belligerent, and cringeworthy but they get away with bothering everyone because nobody wants to make a scene.

You want to give those guys the benefit of the doubt because you know that deep down, everyone there shares a common goal, which is to have a few and unwind.

Eventually they start just openly fucking with people and there really is no choice but to kick them out. They had the right idea but were too crude and confrontational to make it work.

This is how (non-SJW) white people think of white supremacists.

Because wrapping up your entire personality in your skin color makes you extremely boring person.

because white people are pussies and have white guilt..

the sooner we realize we ARE superior the sooner we can purge the rest of the shit races and live in harmony forever.

Because whites are supposed to hate themselves for, you know, creating modern society as we know it.

Then I guess feminists and black people are done forever.

>he actually thinks purging every other race would solve anything
>he actually thinks that purging every other race is feasible
>or even possible
You vastly overestimate the power you and everyone in your super edgy, secret internet club have, user.

OK, even rolling with your assertion that whites are significantly better in most meaningful ways... You think we'll have peace after this genocide? If you think everyone will get along because they are all the same color, you know nothing of European history. Like, I don't know much, but I know enough that racial unity doesn't bring peace.

>Purge darkies
>Colonize space

Problem solved.

"fake"

the guy talks about methods of disposing of the black race

they WANT to get rid of minorities. just because they haven't had the chance yet means nothing

we were on the right track in the early 1900s in America.. we were white we lived nice lives and we kept darkies in check which made crime lower.

here we are in 2017 , niggers are going wild.. honestly I wouldn't want to purge all races.. just niggers because they are animals.

punching someone who wants to exterminate the black race is not a bad thing. that's exactly what you should do. your grandparents and my grandparents were out there killing nazis, now we apparently want to give them a platform to spread their shit again.

Rural redneck imbred wankers who have never lived in a city or had a proper job. Scared that manual labour is not exclusive to their limited skill set.

Maybe a bit, but I still don't see milder forms of nationalism as a bad thing necessarily.

Your grandparents were retarded and let communists take over half of Europe.

You think Spencer doesn't mind Southern Italians or are we on the hit list too? I see him often, I want to invite him for a beer or a coffee with friends to chat about racial politics or whatever, but I'm scared to approach lest he dismisses me

your grandparents were sheep just like modern Libtards.

if you go do the research you will find out Hitler was taking his country back because it was going to shit just like modern America.

AFTER he started kicking out the Jews (central bank) Germany rose to a supwer power in a few years.

Never met a racist with a well paid job, only the insecure and stupid.

Several of my relatives fought in WWII, against Nazis and Nips. While they didn't lynch any niggers that I know of, they didn't want them living next door, either, and they DAMN sure didn't want them fucking their daughters.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXbLyi5wgeg
Pedophilia
and Homosexuality...

the people that are not okay with genocide, and don't think an area of long belongs to "them" to be "taken back" are definitely the "tards"

Because they inevitably only want to approve of of a particular subset of white people ....ie: healthy, pure lineage, people who won't rock the boat or question them. And once they're done with the foreigners they always turn on the rest of their kin. It's a pattern that's happened time and again. History books are full of it. They can't be trusted to stop when the foreigners are gone.

>succsesful and intelligent black people
lol where who ¿?

while libtards spout

>this is not your land it's the native americunts hurr durr

shut the fuck up white guilt pussy scum.

Probably for the same reason everyone on Sup Forums hates ghetto people. They're loud, violent, and annoying

Why is it white trash who are scared of color?

Cuz they are mean sensitive cry babys that always causes drama or trouble with other groups making whites look bad then they have to fix it. They are dregs.

Blacks hate thugs muslims hate terrorists jews hate zionist asians hate con men and latinos hate cholos.

But wns dont realize they are holding white progress down. Like they are the ones contributing an breeding

Because the jews have brainwashed them to feel guilt over their skin color because (((they))) are pushing for a genderless raceless slave class. Everyone is allowed to have an identity except white people because we are their biggest threat to their domination

beacuase it failed last go around and people like to win they see intergration as the winning side but its gonna lose eventually there will be supremacy again but i doubt its gonna be white just beacase its a pony thats lost once

jokes on you faggot I'm Mexican.. I just hate niggers

you sound really insecure

haha its not fear just look at every place shitskins are the mayority africa middle east south america peru bolivia etc
third world shitholes

I know it's easy just to say "Oh, crime is high because of niggers because they're niggers", but it's honestly more complicated than that. People cite Chicago as a prime example of what "black people do when they invade a city", but it's not even in the Top 25 of cities with regards to black population. Flint, Michigan has had 70% or higher black population but they have a white mayor and almost no black people in power, and the city is complete shit. The crime rates aren't that high, anyway. It's not just because "there's lots of niggers" that lots of crime happens. And black people don't destroy cities, either. Unlike that retarded meme about Detroit that Sup Forums won't stop fucking spamming, black people didn't cause they collapse of the auto industry, and didn't cause the city to turn to shit. Bad business choices ruined Chrysler, ruined the economy, ruined the city.

And another thing, Gentrification isn't a fucking meme. It's the number 1 reason why poor communities (especially poor black communities) stay poor. It's not just because "Niggers gonna Nig" It's not that fucking simple.

That's the main issue I see with white supremacist and white nationalist wannabes online and in real life. They want to boil everything down to the simplest explanation even if it's not the right one. Ironically enough, white supremacists put the Race IQ distribution on some kind of fucking pedestal but ignore the fact that the same studies show that Nationalists and Racists have a lower IQ than their peers, regardless of race.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJsjqrdTz7A

whats that.. oh black guy that knows the truth about Hitler.

I wan't niggers gone, black people are fine to stay.

Because white supremacists are liars, for the most part.

This.
But since its 2017 they want to be victim cuz they think its cool not the curse it is.
I blame their lack of present fathers since more then half divorce and never had contact with their dads. Plus others that are married are weak role models

Because only pizza is supreme

Correction: Flint has had a 70%+ black population since 2010. Forgot to add that part

>I'm alt-right myself (as is everyone on Sup Forums, fucking hell)
Fucking kek, you're a fedora tipping delusional faggot. You should really consider suicide.

All the whites I know who are scared of color have shitty jobs in shitty towns and should look at their own shitty lives. Stop looking for an excuse for your own inadequacies!

Not the same thing but u shot urself with white power n white nationalism then european.
Black refers to those in the americas since they are mixed race with some white n native

How new can a person possibly be?

Then you should be sad for yourself. Perhaps get a proper job and an education.

Get out nigger or shitskin spic

White people hate niggers. White supremacists are fucking homosexual

Beaners are arguably worse.
If y think about it mexicans are poor white trash just with some native bloid

youtube.com/watch?v=xGyJrMdwDv4

you idiots want more red pills?

you idiots are brainwashed from birth.

go back to wshh nigger

So basically when a white man is in a shitty job or poor its because of his inadeguecies but when a black man is poor its because of a systematic oppression keeping him from succeeding. Bugger off

People tend to associate white supremacy with pic related. Amazingly, most of the general population is uncomfortable with the idea of institutionalized racism and extrajudicial killings.

shut up nigger

The rich white mexicans stay in mexico the shitskin cholos go to america not even mexicans want those animals lol

they work harder than niggers

Why do beaners and niggers hate each other so much? I used to hang with an illegal Mexican who lived in the apartment next to mine, and some of his friends. Their English was kind of shitty but they were really cool nice guys, bro-tier as fuck. But they absolutely fucking HATED black people.

Yet another example of the intellectual richness of the white supremacy movement.

Niggers usually think they are better than spics

I live in Texas and that is definitely bullshit. Those wetbacks work harder than most white people I know. If they were to go on strike, the country would collapse pretty much overnight.

Is that your best response retard? I am white (Swedish and Irish descendants). Have some respect for yourself and your country. Did you hear Enda Kenny today? Get a life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xaiy7sxZfh4
white supremacist gang rape argument going on...

nothing wrong with the idea, but white supremacists tend to be people who have nothing to be proud of except for their skin color, which they didn't earn