The archipelago of retardation part 3. Last thread was winding down

The archipelago of retardation part 3. Last thread was winding down.

Rolling for the wizard turning the cum to wizard-nord babies

Re roll

the dragon drops a shit on viking guy

Dragon finishes off the vikings

The vikings are all killed by the dragon and wizard, but the cum on the wizard tower absorbs the tower's magic and forms new vikings in the island.

Re roll

Roll

the fire burned all the vikings' weed so the wizard gets high and turns his dragon into a dildo, falling down to the ground

Roll

Roll

reroll

whats the story so far? catch me up..
also if dubs blue team gets 12 more lumber/sticks?

Through some unknown force everyone bursts into treats

Wizard has sex with dragon causing a new species of half wizard half dragon

Reroll

Godzilla appears

sea monster can now eat any boats if dubs are between 44-77

Roll for the king of the monsters + mothra

king kong appears and hes swinging big ol donkey dick

There is no blue team anymore, except for one guy disguised as a viking.

The story so far: Red and blue tribes start on opposite islands, compete for a while, a red and blue breed to create purple, purple is raped by blues and flees to red, reds led by purple go and kill all the blues except one, whos disguised as a red. One red goes to iron island and becomes a hermit, then learns magic and becomes a wizard. Viking island comes up from the ocean. Vikings kill all reds but two. One of the remaining reds is the disguised blue, wizard smites the other. Vikings spray cum on wizard tower, wizard and dragon fuck shit up, last blue kills viking and takes his clothes.

Rerolling for this though I'm guessing either trips of quads will be needed

as the dragon is coming in for the kill, he gets a spear through his head from the blue

Started without the Viking island and a red and blue team, eventually red kills the blues.but not before breeding with a blue mother and making a purple, the one red became a hermit and made a wall around his island. The hermit got word of a new island with Vikings on it so he built spikes around his island so they couldn't land their boats there. The Vikings raided an island with most of the reds on it then left back to their Island. While forgetting about 1 red who turned out to be a blue in disguise. Then the wizard killed the last red with a lightning bolt and the Vikings whipped out their massive dongers and came on the wizards tower
Which started a war where the wizard summoned the Dragon. Plus some non important stuff

reroll

Roll

any screen caps of part 1?

Blue flees to blue island and fucks purple's dead body to repopulate the blue island with blues

Reroll

reroll

Don't think so, I have part two open but can't screen cap cause on my kindle

just be clear i am the one who made the post im linking to not the post i rerolled for

Roll

Rolling for a plague turning all anons into cute shota traps.

Reroll

Finally seems like theresalways a dry spout at the start of threads

if dubs you are a fag

Ha

Have the Vikings died yet?

no

Rolling for all vikings to die.

Well, if dubs Vikings get finished off to get things rolling again

Requires trips. On a side note, I remade the map in Autorealm, I'm going to keep using the paint version for this thread but I thought I'd do this wonderful story proper justice.

tips on threads, when making new thread add rules from old threads

Roll for godzilla to appear

All islands start to sink slowly except for viking island.

I assumed most of the people here would be from the previous threads, but I will in the future.

Well shit
Refill for finishing off vikings

roll for this

Re roll

Roll

of course most but more threads will accumulate new people not from the original thread

Roll again

And again.

And agian

And again

does a sea monster eat a boat since they got a dub with 77

roll for this

Roll for whatever, OP picks

well damn geuss vikings are dead

One off :(

Reroll

Sorta sad that I had to KILL my creation but needed
To get the ball rolling

Would usually require trips but the dragon is already attacking so it's plausible. The dragon finished off all the vikings except for the blue in disguise, leaving two humans left in the known world.

Claim these dubs to send blue to blue island

cant takes trips

Clean the wizard tower

use your dubs for blue rapes red creating a new purple

Damn it op stop taking the gets for yourself. On a side not I guess my godzilla appearance requires a trip or even quad?

Wizard rapes blue and shits out another dragon who sucks his cock and steals all the gold on the island. The baby dragon then flies to America and brings back a pregnant pocahontas who repopulates the island with 12 blacks and 12 whites

The blue goes back to the ruins of his home
this is not OP, don't listen to him.

roll for godzilla appearance

Now this actually does require trips.

Reroll

Roll

hey op why is the red just frozen in air while dragon continues to breathe fire non stop

rip dubs

oh shit, can i take this opportunity to have godzilla appear

I actually meant to change that but forgot to save picture before posting. The dragon drops the wizard off and flies away for more adventures in distant lands.

And now I forgot to add image

so is that my dubs being used or can godzilla still come

That was the dubs being used and godzilla takes quads

Godzilla seems like a quads.thing

ok, if dubs have blue build house, if quads godzilla

Blue rapes purples body to make more blues

Blue builds a trebuchet and aims on the wizzard

while cleaning the cum off the top of his wizard tower, the wizard accidentally slips and breaks his neck

one off damn
reroll

purples dead, cant happen

Wizard gets a beard that acts as wings, allowing him to fly

Re roll

Rollironie

Rrrrrrrroooooooolllllll

roll for this

The final blue builds a trebuchet and aims it at the wizard's tower

Rollin

Wizard realizes and hits trebuchet with a firebolt

Godzilla quads get