What the hell is going on with this band right now?

What the hell is going on with this band right now?

>Tweeted back at an article who got their sources wrong and basically said Zach does all the work in the studio
>Only booked for shows at festivals in Europe/Asia this summer
>Stefan is trying to show his art off
>The new songs on Andy and Zach's side project The I.L.Y's sounds like boring noise rock
>Their last album was shit
>Sup Forums barely talks about them anymore because of how inactive they are right now

Do they still have something up their sleeves, or is it about over for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/Wash-My-Hands-Shorty-Explicit/dp/B06ZY8TZZ1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wonder if they all constantly check Sup Forums threads about themselves, or if only andy does

Those Ily's songs are better than bottomless pit. Zach and flatty should just cut their losses and get a new frontman since Ride clearly doesn't care anymore. I suggest Rick Ross or Antwon.

Whatever the Death Grips do I'm sure it will be interesting.

"Interesting" is selling it way fucking short. Whatever the Death Grips do will be a fucking cataclysmic cultural meteor strike the likes of which have NEVER been felt before by man

Well you've sold me. I'm eager to see the post-world created by the Grippers.

Whatever happens, I just want more Zach Hill. Seems like he doesn't do much outside of Death Grips now except for the I.L.Y.s which is still 2/3 of Death Grips. Which I guess is cool and all if that's what he wants to do, but he used to play with a bunch of people and suddenly he just, hasn't been.

i had a weird daydream earlier, i imagined mc ride doing danny brown's lines and danny brown doing mc ride lyrics
they fit pretty well actually

you sound like such a Tremendous Faggot™

>Their last album was shit
No?

Could you please just pull all three of their cocks out of your mouth before you post next time?

They've been pretty prolific since 2011, it's only been a year since TPTB.

If they have decided to go on a hiatus or stop entirely, it's okay with me because they'll just released so much in such a short amount of time.

And also I got to see them live at least once so I have zero regrets.

desu they should just find a decent singer-songwriter and just fuck up the industry.

barf

They have sleeves up their sleeves

UP MY SLEEVES
UP MY SLEEVES
UP MY SLEEVES
UP MY SLEEVES
UP MY SLEEVES

The first part of TPTB came out 2014, that was 3 years ago :/

I'd rather see Antwon develop more stuff with Lil Ugly Mane

Yeah but it's only been a year since BP, and less since the last ILYs thing

They just kept on dropping albums like they were still below the radar and burned themselves out.

They've released new material every year since 2011. That's more prolific than most other artists that are popular on here, just give them time. Why are Sup Forumstants so impatient?

>Stefan is trying to show his art off
What an asshole!

>Those Ily's songs are better than bottomless pit

i know opinions are subjective but you're objectively wrong

I assume you know about Secret Circle, because that's exactly whats happening

That Wash My Hands Shorty snippet is fucking excellent. Hyped as fuck for Bodyguard

whats up fantano

i'm hiding them in a little black box

i got a death grip it might live
it's got a death grip it goes big
i had a bluebird now it's dead

1 grip

link?

This one of the more baffling opinions I've read on this board

DG is still pretty heavily experimental in hip-hop, not many other artists or producers are doing some of the weird sample-warping plunderphonics stuff on the same level of intensity or aggressiveness as DG.

I like the I.L.Ys, but they're pretty standard fare for their genre. They don't stand out nearly as much as DG, especially when BP started messing with genre conventions even more on the opener and closer.

amazon.co.jp/Wash-My-Hands-Shorty-Explicit/dp/B06ZY8TZZ1

this

ok dis hard