Are they the good guys?

No

Their competitors are Franco CF and Muh Mes Que Un Club, so yes, they're the good guys by default.

There's a bear in their logo, so yes

Nah, but they aren't the baddies at least

only when they're playing barcelona

Guys, remember when they almost won the Champions League but they lost for being bus parking faggots?

>murderball
>good

There is literally nothing wrong with murderball, as long as you attack every once in a while

Leave choking the league and CL to OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIÌIIIÌÌIIIIIIIIII.

No they Are literally antifootball cancer

>tf
>tt

No. But they are the lesser evil compared to Barca and Halal.

And the euro

>anti-football

No.

they're the Godin guys

>le anti-football meme

They've scored more goals than anyone except Barcelona and Real Madrid

literally Costa's fault

My boy Greaseman is in it, so yeah.

Yes, they're the main reason La Liga is the best.

this meme again and again, watch some matches mate, Atlético plays "better" football this year than Madrid and Barcelona.

Also, the last champions league final they refball so bad, the goal of Ramos was offside

I've taken Sevilla as my La Liga team.

Makes Thursday nights interesting all year.

>choke 2 finals to the same team in 3 years

They're the JUST team

They're in the Champions League though

More relevant in cpl than lel pool jft 96 and man u.

>T. Patetico fanatic.

He's not wrong though. Atletico have actually had more possession than Real Madrid the last few times they played them in the league (like the time they beat them 4-0 last year). The anti-football meme might have been true to a certain extent in 13/14, but it's not like that at all anymore.

They've literally given Halal 2 CL's due to their choking antics. I dunno about you but to me they're the ultimate villains.

No.
They're neutral.
But cocky when they win.

t. Halal gloryhunter Chicano

> Literally Spanish Chelsea
> Good Guys

They play anti-football every time they have to face a good team. Watch again the QF and SF of the last CL edition.

you guys think they'll ever reach another CL final soon?

Yes.
This year.
And they will won. Just like bayern (lost 2010, 2012, won 2013).

*win

Yeah la.

I'd be surprised if they didn't. They're clearly one of the top 3 teams in the world right now, I'd expect them to comfortably beat any team except Real Madrid or Barcelona.

yes

I watched them play Barcelona at Vicente de Calderon in like 2012. Really awesome atmosphere and beautiful football, been a fan ever since

Everytime goosebumps

>that flag
Franco actually supported Atletico because they were originally related to their Air Force, and he also helped Barça with their debt

This changes my opinion about Franco more than anything else

But I guess helping Barca is sort of tactical. If the Catalans can watch Barca beat everyone the risk of them revolting decreases

Are they the real good guys?

Pero que diras?

The only ones who can bring unity to Sup Forums

No , God hates fags