Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?

Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?
>Girlfriend goes to school
>Walking home at night
>Some faggots shot her with a paintball gun
>Hit her in the throat
That nearly could have killed her, holy shit. I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
>Sent me it on snapchat
>Came home crying
>Pic related
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the police.... Shitty ass humanity. What do I do? I'm about to go down to the police station and report it

Gr8 b8 m8

In all sensibility, report the fuckers, however my obligated response is "go handle it yourself faggot"

The beast

Stop posting this shit already

copy pasta

No fuck off with your ancient copypasta from shit. Sage

LOL is that what she told you, you bitch.

those are hickeys :P

she was fucking around and another man marked his territory. your gf was getting dicked down and she explained it as a paintball gun

here's a chance to seduce her further. Comfort her and make her feel safe, don't get too hyped, bring it up that you'd go with her to make a report if she wanted to. But now's a golden chance.

-------------------------------------
TROLL LINE
-------------------------------------
ALL USERS ABOVE THIS
LINK HAS BEEN TROLLED

check'd

Well, you could always shoot her in the head to get the job done...

Post pics with tag after.

Oh noes my dude I've been trolled

they can be charged with assault with a weapon, and charged with possession of a deadly weapon or simulated firearm. she has a good chance to win in court and sue the shit out of those niggers.
you will be rich bro. so call the police

my exact thoughts covering her ass before he notices

Wait are you guys serious? I mean sure it's obviously a bait thread so maybe y'all are playing along really well but fuck this same thread gets posted three times a night every fucking night

Double up on bait

I'll add you guys to the list

Did you guys notice that they're sideways hickeys? They must've been kinky as fuck

This? A paintball shot??

He took the bait that was recast in response to the bait. He got fished by a fish. Bamboozled. Snafued. Taken for a ride and never called again.

YOU POSTED THIS SHIT A FEW DAYS AGO DUDE shit stop punching her in the throat

>LOL is that what she told you, you bitch.
>those are hickeys :P
>she was fucking around and another man marked his territory. your gf was getting dicked down and she explained it as a paintball gun

LOL is that what he told you, you bitch.

this is bait :P

he was fucking around and decided to troll Sup Forums. you got trolled the fuck up and act as if you're superior now

togtfo