Who does /b think are the shit tier sub humans of caucasians? I'd have to go with the Irish. Yup...

Who does /b think are the shit tier sub humans of caucasians? I'd have to go with the Irish. Yup. Kind of like what Flips are to orientals.

motherfucker the slavs are the true subhuman whites.
they're basically bleached niggers.
us irish are like gods compared to the slavs.

Trump supporters?

fuck off cuck

Alright then maybe you can be one notch above slavs.

poor bastards.

Are you a fucking leaf?

Americans

Americans

OP, i have always said the Irish are the niggers of the white race. Like Puerto Ricans are the niggers of Hispanics.

They look Irish to me.

/thread

yeah Irish-Americans

Darwin thought they were basically the lowest of the low sub humans. I think he put them below niggers even.

Get dumb Irish people around cheeseburgers and twinkies and that's what you get. Low impulse control and all.

slavs = stormfags

same thing. inferiority complex at being the niggers of whites. no wonder they hate jews who are 57 IQ points higher than their best and brightest.

trump supporters

>slavs are the true subhuman whites.
They are the purest white race. how the fuck does that make them the true subhuman whites, technically speaking we are the subhuman whites.

I think Hillary cucks, if those guys get into power, the world will stop developing and start going backwards

A lot of those came from Pennsylvania. Lots of retarded inbred Irish people there.

That's just some Irish inbred who doesn't want to admit he's at the bottom of the pile.

> Implying retarded inbred Irish people are not literally Trump's ideal target demographic

Well someones got to work in steal mills and mining. Have another sip of your latte faggot.

In order of shittiest to still pretty shitty but not as shitty I'd say

>Slavs(mainly the poor ones, but the rich ones aren't any better)
>white trash
>Irish, tons of Irish by me, don't really care for them except for maybe a handful of my neighbors

one is this mother, sweetest lady i've met in a while

would fuck if i could time travel, or if she could get younger

>Slavs
>Historically the whitest bloodline
>"Subhumans of caucasians"
They are the real and pure caucasians, how can they be "subhumans of caucasians"

OP's been copy pasting this thread all day.

But people keep biting, so I guess successful?

I have? News to me. Must be a saint paddy's day thing.

Liberals

Or you just saved that image and want some attention.

/thread

Nah just bored and was thinking about Irish people due to saint paddy's day. Then it occurred to me that they're kind of like what Flips are to orientals in terms of being sub human.