Logic - Everybody

Logic's album just dropped, anyone else listening? If so what do you think so far?
Any other rap artist suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

everybodyalbum.com/booklet/#page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit the suicide hotline song is industrial grade cringe

>Neil deGrasse Tyson
what is this

Just hit the part with him in Hallelujah I'm so confused

ASS TITTIES PUSSY MONEY WEED

Fuck it I'll admit it. I love this album.

I always hate his skits, separate that shit into it's own track so it's easier to skip

The next to pimp a butterfly not even bait

The album cover reminds of FALC kek
I like the little corgis

the lyrics are so fucking cringe. It's like he saw a bare-bones instruction guide to create a song about suicide and copied it instead of add his own lyrics.

WHO CAN RELATE?

Fuck this shit is good

He raps the same way to much so far, and i hate it

He should stick to producing desu, then he'd be a subpar producer and would go down as history as something other than a shitty product-of-his-time rapper

Haha this is laughable tone deaf and corny, the funniest thing is that it's literally the "fuck white people" "fuck trump" album that Sup Forumsfags desperately wanted kendrick to make.

Now there gonna have a fucking eternal struggle, cause they were so planning to do the "Wow this is this is better than kendrick album" meme

AHAHHAHHA

>Hey guys I look white, but im actually half black
>IM BLACK GUYS, pls accept meeee!
No thanks

Wow that album cover is horrible

Had to turn it off when he said nigga. So cringeworthy. How can someone have so little self-awareness?

He is young, so i'm surprised the guy is so out of the loop

I posted this in another thread, his beats are good, his flow is good but his lyrics...

Also it seems like a subpar clone of Coloring Book

WOOOOOO

Skin too white, nigga fuck that...Masta deep down inside of me, The plantation deep down inside of me
Get over yourself logic pls

i usually say logic is corny and the lyrics are probably corny but im on track three and his flow and production has been tight as fuck so far

DUDE THE EGG LMAO

Is he still spending 50% of his time sampling from way better producers

As per ushe, his lyrics are corny but the production is good.

Like every other rapper? That shit is standard in hip hop get over it.
Ill admit this is his worst work though...

Im a white nationalist and I've been enjoying Logic since welcome to forever, and I've always set aside the small political bullshit and just enjoyed the music. I get he can be corny, but I still liked him. This album is shit. I'm currently at 1-800, and so far this entire album has been fucking horrible. I don't care if you like Trump, I don't care if you're liberal, but everyone in America has been sucked into this election and the only thing on the news is Trump, racism, trannies, fags, and more bullshit. Music is an escape, a place to enjoy art and beauty, why the fuck would I want to hear Logic sing about race, gender, sexual orientation, etc? Why can't you just make music these days without being political. This album completely ruins him for me.

Track 7
>Kill your motherfucking yourself
Track 10
>Suicide awareness anthem
What did he mean by this?

G Eazy tier album. His worst yet

kek I'm just picturing either Logic or someone from Logic's camp/label making this thread and reading thru the comments

Logic if you are reading this....you need to retire buddy. Lil B is more interesting than you.

>look in mirror
>see white man
>feel black man inside

it is wat it be, mayne

>Im a white nationalist
dang if I was Logic reading this I would just kill self.

Cringiest album of 2017 so far

I'm listening to "Take It Back" right now and god he just brags on and on like nigga we get it.

Love his last two albums this one is just too cringey and too repetitive for me. Even TITS was repetitive but had amazing instrumentals to back it up. He seems like an okay dude but come obviously running out of shit to rap about.

That's the album cover?
Damn.

You can tell he didn't put much though into a lot of the ideas in this album, like he doesn't present any new or interesting ideas, just a lot of pandering safe opinions.

Literally "fuck rich white people!", blames the issues of black people on everyone else, he is to scared and immature to critique blacks or himself, he just paints niggas in this victim complex.

This. I was trying to find what the beats reminded me of.

I mean this

Someone please photoshop this pic of Thom Yorke into the album cover

I like the production, but the lyrics aren't that good. 10/20

I think its acceptable to write about if youre passionate about it but yeah its currently a hot topic to just jump on and pump out an album with. Also kys white devil

I wake up this morning, and excited with the prospect that Logic may finally rap about something other than his own victim complex, that he may find out how to rap in more than two flows, that he may finally create a genuine style that doesn't sound like a half-assed Kanye West/OutKast b-side throwaway.

I guess the third time isn't the charm.

It's pretty bad honestly even as a long time logic fan listened to all his mixtapes all the way through at least 30+ times. I expected something like this from the way he was naming it.

poison, I'v been poiseneed

>listening to all of logic's mixtapes at least 30+ times

He did rap about something other than his own victim complex :)
He paints all blacks as sensitive victim who have just been wrong again and again, people who can do no wrong, pandering to the nth degree

yea i have pretty serious autism ive listened to the same track 10 times in a row before. Certain songs just really click with my autism. I also play guitar

>I'm a white nationalist
Stopped reading there

I don't think this is true at all I doubt people from pol care about logic.

>"hey logic how are you doing?"
>"I'M HALF BLACK LISTEN TO ME!"

Under Pressure is the best thing he's ever done.

Welcome to Forever is better imo

Cheese: The Album

He is literally an idiot lmaooo

>music is an escape
Wew lad

I just listened to this and it was the fucking cheesiest thing i've heard in a while. beating you over the head with the themes, the god skits were a display of horrible acting and was just so corny. He sounds like a white rapper. the entire album is so wholesome its like listening to christian rap but he says offensive words.

DUDE NOT ONLY AM I WHITE BUT I'M ALSO BLACK LIKE WHAT???

He's like retarded Kendrick

I'm a sucker for jazzy beats so I liked the production but lyrically it's meh

jesus this is even worse than I imagined it would be
rap albums longer than an hour have to be cancelled
none of these songs go anywhere
generous 3/10

But is Logic any match for the Unk?

>I doubt people from pol care about logic.
I see what you did there.

Why did he even call himself Logic, he's sensitive and overemotional pussy

Logic is just so painfully unoriginal. He's like an amalgamation of big name rappers like Kendrick Lamar, Drake, and J. Cole. His flows aren't original, his beats aren't original, he just bites other people's styles. Some user put it perfectly by saying that Logic is a bargain bin version of contemporary rappers. Not to mention how he just won't shut up about how he's mixed.

post yfw WHO CAN RELATE

rapping: 4/10 (America/Mos Def/Black Spiderman/1-800 are good in terms of flow and voice)
production 9/10 (all these beats would sound better with someone other than Logic's corny lyrics, but they are still amazing. Example: America)
Lyrics: 5/10 (sometimes come off as too preachy, good messages but Logic is trying to beat it over our heads, lyrical schemes are slightly above average)

18/30 -> 6/10

Production carries the shit out of this project...

I don't wanna pay for this but I wanna download it. Anyone got a link?

Nice trips, but equally as shitty

You missed out on a great bait post

pirate bay you newfag

The second time listening to it is alot better

Joey Badass is the only one I know that dropped a classic this year. All the others are from decent to mediocre.

There's nothing classic about his last album.
It's just a bunch of super generic preaching to the choir.
Too many songs are exactly the same saying the same shit just like this logic project.
A lot of super generic opinions that don't say are promote anything unique.
The beginning is boring as shit and only becomes decent towards the 3rd half.

It's a step back, super repetitive, super generic, stop lying to yourself about aaba, it's just as bad as this logic project.

I never said Logic's album was bad. Also Joey's album was actually nice to listen to. Sure some of the messages he's bringing into the album are pretty forced at times. But the thing I like the most about his new project are the overal quality of the sounds, flow, energy to his album. Songs like "Temptation & Devastated" are chill and nice to listen too and then there's songs like "Rockabye Baby, Ring The Alarm & Babylon" that have the raw, high energy which hypes the album up and makes it less boring.

>3rd half
Opinion discarded

I like how logic bagged on other rappers for being repetitive. Black people are incrediblex20 and Back to the first white man!x20

everybodyalbum.com/booklet/#page=1

Just finished Hallelujah. Turning it off, repetitive preaching pop garbage. All good things must come to an end, thanks for the good songs in the past Logic.

i liked it
concept was interesting, even if he did overexplain it
biggest complaint is that he sounds the same for most of the album, and Logic's "sound" sounds too much like other rappers.

Racemixing: The Album

WOO!

I prefer Hopsin

That's actually the only good song so far

Logic can only talk about positivism, his race, and his upbringing. It gets old really quick when you realize his rapping style and instrumentals are always the same.
The albums a fucking snooze fest. The "storyline" is directly influenced by The Egg. I can appreciate the fact he tried to mold the album around the very vague concept of "Everybody" but it ends up being just that, vague.
Best tracks are America, Anziety, and 1-800-whatever. I can't pin any worst tracks because they're all so similarly mediocre and engaging. Maybe Confess for wasting a perfectly good Killer Mike feature.

unengaging* not engaging, god no.

I thought you all were exaggerating. It's fascinating to watch people eat this shit up.

>wanting to live in a world where music tv and movies are talking about DRUMPF and how ebil whiteys are
Kill yourself my man

Right what a racist piece of shit! #notmypresident #lovetrumpshate #blacklivesmatter #translivesmatter #theresistance

His last to albums were good with some great songs, but holy shit how could this be his worst album? Its like he was watching mtv decoded videos and buzzfeed before he wrote the lyrics to this piece of shit. 2 good songs out of 13 biggest disappointment of the year.

Logic might be the worst rapper of all time.

He's very unoriginal and corny but he doesn't hold a candle to rappers like Hopsin

>I'm white but I'm also black
Wow what an album

>Im a white nationalist and I've been enjoying Logic since welcome to forever,

Is this an album that I could listen to on an hour long bus ride to and/or from school, gaze at the cityscape and occasionally listen to the music while enjoying the ride with background songs?