ACID!

Taking acid tomorrow. What should i listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OSF-RZdL2s
youtube.com/watch?v=9GJJTj0RTCM
knxwledge.bandcamp.com/album/flowrs-ep
youtube.com/watch?v=IDl2tqR_S-g
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFsw_OorZSA_KHSQhE4G3k6-n1VaQ61GU
youtube.com/watch?v=idL1kQex-ss
youtube.com/watch?v=InlDs3C5Twk
youtube.com/watch?v=vg2nwbl8WqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ubVc2MQwMkg
youtube.com/watch?v=KQY9zrjPBjo
youtube.com/watch?v=NUqnPYwoiF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i've always wanted to use the blotter paper that came with my king of limbs
listen to king of limbs and write down after how it went

Or any other neu! albums

OP here. I own all of these on vinyl.. :D

Strap on that jammy pack

highly recommend

Grizzly Bear

Percy Faith - Shangri-la

listen to a genre you've never explored before

You're probably getting 25I-NBOMe unless you're 100% certain it's LSD.
I would get a reagent test for that shit, cause it could actually kill you (real LSD won't). Plus, your dealer might be trying to peddle a RC to you, claiming it's the real deal.

Hell yes. The first time I took acid I listened to this and it blew my god damn mind away.

Don't listen to music, just sit in the floor with the lights out and play with shoelaces.

How much are you taking OP? In μg not number of tabs.

This person is kind of jumping the gun and making assumptions about you, but if you're getting it off of the street instead of a trusted Darknet vendor (even then always test yo shit) you should listen to them

PLEASE

and report back. Have a safe and nice trip op! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=0OSF-RZdL2s

My goodness, why must Sup Forums be filled with so many degenerates? We need more /christian/ music generals. :)

tf is the point about lecturing someone to test their shit and then asking how many mics they're taking? you know they have absolutely no idea right? no one does

I'm so fucking Jealous

THISSSSSS!!!

lock yourself in a room...tell ppl to not let you out untill the album is done.. & listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=9GJJTj0RTCM

so fucking what. it's isnt psychedelic drug? it doesnt put you in altered state of mind? because if you're so afraid about your health you may as well skip recreational drug use completely, moron

SUN RA

religion was a mistake

except LSD is extensively studied and NBOMes are not

knxwledge.bandcamp.com/album/flowrs-ep

i studied them alright

also the first track on maggot brain

This will wreck your shit

dude literally anything you listen to will sound different on psychadelics.

Either listen to something you know and already like and it will sound different

or

Listen to something new and be mindfucked

there is no go to acid album, but I would imagine shit music sounds much much shittier while high.

Nah Blond would be boring compared to how intimately depressing A Crow Looked at Me is

Last night I dreamed I was listening to Loveless.

gay

OP don't listen to these maudlin retards.

Avoid depressing shit when you're on acid.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=IDl2tqR_S-g

Tool and Bones if you really wanna go to some dark places

Infected mushroom - Vicious Delicious works ridiculously well. Dark Side, of course, also, it's cliche for good reason.
Watch these in order: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFsw_OorZSA_KHSQhE4G3k6-n1VaQ61GU
Also an amazing experience.
Classical music works wonder, one of my favs:youtube.com/watch?v=idL1kQex-ss
Bohemian Rhapsody.
Stuff from your youth, nostalgia is a super strong emotion.

Epitome of acid and music combined
The ultimate conclusion

both albums are boring

My last trip revolved around a shit load of deep house, if you are into that.

Anything by Driftwood records (drain pipe, Jeremy, da kine), various artists - and suddenly it's morning, dj sprinkles, julius Steinhoff, Michael Mayer, the list goes on...

That and some epic post rock, psych rock always goes down well. Listen to some of your favourite albums and light some candles.

I own 3 of them :) would trip with

Not like any other Santana album. Literally the album that tanked his career because he couldn't touch it again. Starts out with crickets and never let's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=InlDs3C5Twk

This guy knows, mang.

youtube.com/watch?v=vg2nwbl8WqI

your inner demons

This will increase your experience a lot. Its like made for tripping.

MANG

Yup except for Christianity.

For real if you listen to only one rec in this thread make sure it's this one. The last two tracks of the album together.

When I dropped acid for the first time last year at Boomtown festival I ran into my ex who I didn't know was at the festival about halfway through the trip and it went really bad after that, I couldn't be around anybody and had to retreat to the campsite and was just generally terrified of everything.

But I sat down and put my headphones in while watching all the lights and flames and laser beams shooting around the sky when Golden Mind started playing, and something about that long delay on the single chord strum works absolutely perfectly with psychedelics (tried on shrooms as well and it's the same). It feels like each one goes on for ever. And the wall of noise that builds at the end will blow your mind.

While I was listening to that song my bad trip faded away completely. It came back afterwards but that moment of respite was heaven on earth.

Make sure you put on the intermission (Oneironaut) before hand though as that really lightly builds up to Golden Mind.

Hope you enjoy man.

this band would be great without the extremely gay vocals

Maybe you can send the band a letter. Tell them you want to replace the singer, because he sounds "gay" to you. Talk about it with their fans, too. I think you could really make a difference for that band with your well-thought opinion.

not meming, keep this album handy if your trip goes south

Here's some other ones

>the babe rainbow - aloe vera
>casua sui - cinecitta
>the holy drug couple - its dawning
>melody's echo chamber - endless shore
>spacemen 3 - come down easy
>mild high club - tesselation
>Roosevelt - Montreal

Your parents

on the comedown you look and hear at this, then make another 3d tomorrow and tell me about it

youtube.com/watch?v=ubVc2MQwMkg

jeez calm down fag

if you start to have a bad trip go for band of gypsies

Nice

OP the Mollusk by Ween is a solid listen to when you're tripping.

>listen to machine gun during bad trip
>develop ptsd

t. pleb & has never done psychedelics

This, or Shpongle. The latter's cheesy af, but it it'll sound better when you're tripping.

What would be hip hop for taking acid? D.R.A.M? Kid Cudi?

OP HERE! thank you guys for the fantasitc suggestions. Keep em coming. So far Ive taken down these as the top recomondaitons due to the fact of multiple co-signs and that I havent heard them.

me my fran?

DESU, never was a BMSR kind of guy.. I like select tracks..

will do just for you bb.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQY9zrjPBjo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R00Vu7Ag7s

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rmKdl8qdBM

youtube.com/watch?v=NUqnPYwoiF4

Indian Disco is amazing

KAYTRANADA

hhhhhaa

"no"

Fuck just listen to this you don't even need acid,, probably fake anyway

This is basically made for it.

You mean you've personally studied the compounds and their pharmacology in a research capacity, or you've just done a lot of NBOMes ?

remember to stay hydrated and not spend time around people you don't know/trust