Should I take .1g of MDMA tonight along with some weed and caffeine...

Should I take .1g of MDMA tonight along with some weed and caffeine? I will be biking in half an hour (I bike a ton so I almost feel more at home on a bike) and wanted to take a point along with the weed i generally smoke while biking and caffeine in my system. Is it anymore intense physically than adderall? If I am suicidal, what are the chances of a bad trip? Is it more likely I'll have a horrific comedown? I've done acid 4 times in 2 weeks about a month ago (1 hit 3 times 3 hits 1 time) and they were all riddled with anxiety and bouts of suicidal depression/feelings of unbreakable cyclicness. My depression doesn't stem from drugs it's all from my perception of the world but would love to roll while biking because it'd make me go hella faster.

Yeah im high as fuck should i drop molly or not Sup Forums

Also, should I wait till on my bike to drop or should I drop beforehand and wait until the effects kick in?

I dont really give a shit what you do tbh

Yes OP, stop being such a tight up cunt asking other Anons for approval you fucking cocksucker and do what you already had planned to fucking do.

Thanks guys this is what I needed keep up the job great work

Your heart might explode
You should do it

Still asking Sup Forums for advice? tsk...tsk... that was your first mistake. Your second mistake was not having taken it yet. Oh and leave out the caffeine you wont need it. Have fun bring water

If you ard sleep deprived now eat as much cinnamon as you can.
Gets you dizzy as fuck

That's sad to hear you had bad trips on acid. I think you should wait to do molly in daylight. If you want to trip again take Xanax and be in a safe environment where no one can give you shit. Watch cartoons and listen to upbeat happy music.

Also, that pic of "mdma" isn't pure or even real.

Mind to tell me what you think it is? Same guy sold me "pure psilocin" that i haven't tried yet, 99% sure it's 4-aco-dmt. Also third shifter so I bike at night and this is a 3 hour route I want to take that I've rode 20+ times so it's a familiar and completely dead are.

Also I research all this shit heavily before fucking with it and don't take this shit lightly as I did that with DXM when younger and pretty sure it permanently has fucked with me. It's just fun to post and see something that isn't as cancerous as a wwyd or gf thread.

This is the "pure psilocin"

i was just about to say this.

opie, you got gyped by a gypsy if you think this is mdma.

honestly this looks like shredded shrooms.

shredded shrooms that oxidized and bruised and got put into capsules by scooping the capsule into the shredded mush.

and that would be a hella low dose, maybe 1/4 gram

I think the picture doesn't do it justice and that you are halfway shitposting. The pic is crystals in a capsule, nothing like shredded fungus.

You literally have autism.

I was hoping I wasn't the only one thinking that.

ehh, maybe. its most likely an alcohol extraction rather than 'pure'

but if that is that case, go slow. you shouldnt have nausea and the onset rolls on at once rather than in steps.

if you want an extra kick drink some oj.

want a kick in the ass? drink grapefruit juice.

want a kick that send your nuts into your eye sockets? munch a few syrian rue seeds 30 minutes before swallowing.

MAOIs and vitamin C are cool things to have around with mush

You should and exactly 90 minutes later you should take 80mg more. Then take anti-oxidants and 5htp for a few days after to get through the low points and reflect on how awesome it was.

Do you have a gf, OP? May we see her?

Solid advice, I remember drinking down some fresh shredded mushies I grew the first time I shroomed out and it was really the only good psychedelic trip I had (not nearly as informational as my bad ones, which is what keeps me ckming back). I'll probably try them soon mckenna style and see how it goes.

No gf I am lonely hermit, but I really do need to invest in some supplements

shitposting level: minimal.

just by posting in this thread its an auto shitpost.

but you cant possibly know my background in psychedelics and mycology, forget about extraction methodology, application, and use of Vit C and MAOInhibitors.

i only got to see the first pic you had, and it did not look crystaline.

but mdma has a yellow tint to it.

psilocybin basically breaks down intl psilocin, which is 4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyl-tryptamine

thats the bruising.

so im sure the two of you are cool kids

*yawn* I really dont even know what you are doing user

its midnight and im watching Edge of Tommorow, a 2014 film staring Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt, and the late Bill Paxton.

i noticed a thread within the catalog with what looked like a psychedelic substance and thought itd be fun to add to the discourse.

now i recalled that this is channel four and everyones a faggot

Better take some of this stuff. You normally can't get a bad trip but you will do everything a bit faster.

truth causes cancer. got it

And what would that be friend

Amateur

found the mushroom pic

If it's coke I would love to, but I know for sure that I would use it in a very unhealthy and consistent manner. Pops was hooked on it for a long time way back when and I know that stimulants may be my one true love in this life.

Of course it's coke. That's why Snow White is in the pic. And yea it can be addicting,happens to the best of us if we're not carefull.

OP you should totally swallow a big cock then tell us how you feel faggot

i'd rather just take an adderall coke is fun its just too expensive

Just do it, MDMA isn't like acid

I used to do long distance cycling and it was great on weed. I felt like I could ride forever.

The times Ive taken E and cycled were shit. It would be fine at first but I would get the knock much sooner than normal, and Id start to come down, but Id still be miles from home. Finishing the ride became a chore

Depends who you know and what not. Street level yea expensive af and cut to shit. Knowing the right people 600 per Oz and better quality.

used to get pretty good shit for 175 a quail but i still think 5 for an adderall and taking 2 would get me more twacked then a g of coke

Oh man,most blow that is cut gets ya twacked. Good blow is just euphoric man. But I feel ya, Snow White is an expensive princess. Bitch be goldigging.

Not the quantity, it's the quality that counts.

This is no meth-shit, this is German Quality.

(No Volkswagen involved ;-D )

Stop biking and start driving.

A pic is hard to determine what it is. I suggest just doing it in your room with a close friend, no bullshit.
Your Environment is very important and so is your mood beforehand. Doing hallucinogens at night is a bad idea for newbies because of shadows and in the dark it's easy to get bad vibes.. imo.