What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

water

Landi (moonshine)

Jk it's for the weekend

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

How many times have you gone blind?

I have drank so many liters in my life I cant count it
Also making anything that's gonna blind you from yeast, water and sugar is pretty hard

Moonshine

cheap chardonnay because I've lost control of my life

black tea with milk.

beer & red wine

This

My saliva

Why are Icelanders on here so obsessed with cheap alcohol and snus? It can kill you and probably tastes like ass too.

It's Tuesday

Go attend an AA meeting, lush.

Fucking up the distillation process can produce methane, which will blind you temporarily.

Liquor is for fuccbois, i smoke that dank kush nigguuuuh

>Seagrams Escapes
Are you getting together with the other girls to watch sex in the city and talk about your periods

This manly enough for you?

Good old h2o

Seriously, why are women so boring? They talk about nothing but their menstrual cycle and what other women they don't like.

>methane
Methanol, you fucking retard.

I can produce some methane after drinking.

i was telling a joke.

I've never been brave enough to try this stuff.

lenon+water+suger. it helps with gas

>suger
Is that just sugar misspelled? If so, you're drinking lemonade.

yes this thing. it tastes ok and helps with gas. mumy builds it for me

Which flavor?

Is that in a plastic bottle? Sad, low class.
I don't drink alcohol, so I'll be having water tonight.

Not sure if you're being obtuse, but I'll bite. Yeah, it's a common drink here, especially in summer.

>~95% ABV

great. do people also drink it there when they get gas?

Carling black label UK pint can

What's the most cost effective booze you can get over there, and what does Frosty Jack's taste like? It looks refreshing, but I'm guessing looks are deceiving in this case.

Not that I know of.

They stopped making this months ago
Timestamp to prove you have a bottle

As another user pointed out, you're wrong. Even if you said methanol, you'd still be wrong. Distillation does not create anything in the alcohol, it merely concentrates through boiling. Because alcohol has a lower boiling point than water, it boils first. In reality, it's a combination of water and alcohol vapor, and the boiling point is determined by the amount of alcohol in the water.

Methanol has a lower boiling point than ethanol, and therefore comes out of the wash (the alcoholic solution which is being distilled) before ethanol. This first portion of distillate is called the "foreshots", and it is always discarded. It also contains other byproducts of fermentation that may be unpalatable. The next section of the distillate is the "heads" and contains traces of these substances. The "hearts" or "main run" comes next, which is the most pure alcohol. Towards the end of the run, the "tails" contain substances with a higher boiling point than alcohol which also affect the flavor and smell of the distillate. Generally, the sub-optimal alcohol (heads and tails) will be put into the next batch to be distilled to extract the alcohol from it. Since it is merely separation, there is practically no such thing as "bad alcohol" unless it has been purposely rendered unable to be redistilled (denatured alcohol).

That's not to say moonshine is necessarily safe. Improperly distilled moonshine may have a high concentration of methanol if the foreshots are not discarded, may cause heavy metal poisoning if improper solder is not used, or may leech chemicals from plastic into the alcohol if improper gaskets and

I guess they got afraid of the lawsuit potential from drinking the stuff raw.

Frosty Jack is slightly alcoholic..... 7.5% Tastes like horrible lemonade mixed with cat piss. Cos effective booze...try the polish shops here, £1 ( $1.20) for 500 ml can of 9% beer. Okicim or Tatra. Get drunk on a four pack LOL

oops, accidetnally hit submit.

if improper gaskets or tubing unsafe for alcohol transfer is used. The biggest danger is alcohol poisoning due to difficult in dosing or not being used to such high alcohol content.

FYI, if producing alcohol other than neutral spirits (vodka), portions of the heads or tails will be included in the end product, giving it some of its taste. The amount of methanol in alcohol is dependent on the ingredients in the ferment. Wine is particularly high in alcohol, wine may be up to 1% methanol by volume. This is a factor in why wine can cause worse hangovers than other types of alcohol.

>Improperly distilled moonshine may have a high concentration of methanol if the foreshots are not discarded
This is what I had in mind when I said "fucking up the distillation process". Improper waste disposal during the production of spirits could cause the stereotypical blindness associated with backwoods moonshine that the poster I replied to referenced. I did forget about the intentional addition of methanol to inexpensively increase the potency of a batch, which is possibly even more dangerous. Very informative posts btw.

Thanks, a lot of the fear of moonshine blindness comes from failed separation of "methylated spirits" sold during the depression which were specifically mixed with with 5% methanol to make them poisonous and prevent consumption. People would attempt to distill them in huge lead-soldered vats, and didn't care all that much about the safety of the product they were making because people would buy it anyway. I doubt it would be intentionally added, but human stupidity knows no bounds.

Cheap oatmeal drink in a bag

Iced coffee from dunkin donuts

Tea ya fat cunt.

Straight vodka because I want to die

Yeah it always come in the same bottles as wiper fluid and rubbing alcohol

Note: doesn't contain those things just a common unused plastic bottle you can get for nothing

suger helps with ges xdd

What I drink every day. Beer and Irish whiskey.

Well it's not night here in Sweden but I'm drinking this.