Why are you sad Sup Forums?

why are you sad Sup Forums?

Better question - why are you such a faggot OP?

Because life is pointless
And the society i live in is full of shitty slef-obsessed people

Broke of with my gf like 2 months or something, crazy fight, had some cocaine on the day went crazy as fuck.

Within 2 years of relationship she managed to become my whole world, and now she left a fucking hole in my chest and emptyness in my life, witch im filling with drugs/alcohol.

BECAUSE PEOPLE ON Sup Forums BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN'T LEAVE. THAT THEY'RE STUCK IN THEIR LOCATION, IN THEIR LIFE, IN THEIR HEAD. THEY DON'T SEE THAT THE ONLY THING STOPPING THEM... IS THEM.

because so many cunts are feeding fucking trash in LoL

I'm lonely at work. What's up?

I'm not sad.

I'm just not happy either.

There is merit to this.... Working a job, finishing school, looking for some woman to satisfy needs... Shit gets old after a while. Being a human sucks dick sometimes

im good thanks I just hate you

Gaijin wont fix the damage model for solid shot.

Anyone have the original of OP s pic

the virgin sector gets larger every day

What's your main and where do u play? I'm veigar mid

Lux mid is best mid

I'm sad because that I'm getting love with it's from another country and sometimes I act like a beta and that makes me kms. I want advices Sup Forumsros

I was outside smoking with my cat, went in to get the phone, and when i returned my cat was gone. I've been with her for 5 years, this cat was my deepest friend. I no longer feel her next to me everynight,and she no longer responds to my calls through the house. Shes gone, and I spend 2 full days looking through the surrounding neighborhoods to find her.

I miss her terribly.

First of all fix your grammer

True. But I don't know how to leave.

I realize the only way to make myself happy, is to be happy

To pursue more things

Meet more people

Work when I should, and enjoy myself when I can

But for some reason I can't

It's like i'm stuck in the endless loop of realizing I can break this cycle, but after that moment is passed, nothing changes.

I don't act

and I don't know why

Lux is trash

Only decent thing about her is the cool down on her ultimate late game

Sorry I was shacking. I'm falling in love with someone who's from another country, and I feel like I'm pushing things further somehow (maybe it's just me) and I act like a beta and edgy lord sometimes , what should I do ?!

so Sweden?

Because my wife has decided she wants a kid.

I fucking hate kids. And am terrified of the prospect of having my own.

how long you 2 been married?

slight feels
hard to get into when its just stickfigures

Cool thing about her is pressing 3 buttons to get a penta :^)

im sure she will be back just put food out side

A good veigar could take Lux any day. He can kill an entire team in the blink of an eye late game if he stacked AP correctly. Lux is all luck no skill

my time is ticking down to when i graduate
my parents are going to start charging me rent and utilities and i know they are gonna charge a shitton to motivate (read "force") me to move out or get a full time job (currently part time)

also i hate being alone and i cant handle myself around women. i keep thinking "it will happen when the time is right" but i still go to bed and wake up feeling alone

I sup as leo nami morg thresh blits soraka malz malph ali. went all the way from last game promo to gold back to 0 points s1. every game afk or feeders. trash talking teenagers qq after 1 death. fml

you going to collage ?
im same around women one girl i liked
never asked her out was to much of a beta
she happy with someone now

>all luck
2 of her ablilities are skillshots and easily dodgeable ones too.

Cause my lady is kicking me out for being a depressed/apathetic nutjob for the last few months. Pretty sure she's gonna break up with me once I'm out of here, but I can't say I blame her, not everyone can handle someone with issues. Shit thing is I can't take my cat with me, no siree bob, which is one of the few things that keeps me sane. I got no solid game plan, no idea where I'm going, nowhere to lay low for a while, never really felt so displaced before in my life. I have an idea of a plan, but nothing solid.
On top of that I've been investing a lot of time and energy into other people to try and distract myself from my own depression, but it's never very mutual and is clearly a one way street. I'm there for them, not so much them being there for me.
Only bright side is I'm working out like a madman, it's a bit of a form of masochism for me(not gay enough to cut), but it's making me look decent again. I'm really looking forward to looking nice. But that's about it.

They're luck. You're lucky if your opponent is autistic enough to walk into a ball of flashing colors or the white light

Same here. Six months into that dark tunnel now. Getting set up with a gym membership and trainer to see if I can just snap out of it and get over the bitch once and for all. It's all about trying to build confidence and self respect again. It's the best revenge.

HOEping to get :four_leaf_clover:LUCKY:four_leaf_clover: this :turtle:St. PatDICK'S Day?:four_leaf_clover:? Want someone to rub you for luck:crystal_ball:? :eight_spoked_asterisk:️Maybe put their:snake: shamCOCK:four_leaf_clover:shake in your pot of gold?:eight_spoked_asterisk:️ I sent this to you because:frog: you're:cactus: one of my :deciduous_tree:LUCKIEST :seedling: friends!!!!!!!! Send this:battery: to TEN of :u6307:️your SLUTTIEST LUCKY friends this:green_book: St. PatDICK'S Day:green_apple:. You know,:leaves: the ones :green_heart:that are big sluts but:white_check_mark:are lucky enough :dragon_face:not to catch an STD!!!!!!:sparkle:️ If you don't:palm_tree: send :chart:this :recycle:️around to :crocodile:10 friends you'll have BAD LUCK and contract:negative_squared_cross_mark: AIDS in the :evergreen_tree:next 24 hours!:smiling_imp: I BETTER get one :herb:back!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Fuck you, you have no idea how bad life can get. You're a teen, I know it.

Anyone else here make friends with someone they met here (on any of these boards) and then have that person disapear on them? I've been looking through my old E-Mails & Skype messages, it makes me realize how much I miss them.

0 plans for college. not a chance
decent chance for apprenticeship/trade school though if i cant follow my [[[REAL DREAM]]] of becoming a [[[MUSIC PRODUCER]]]

sorry to hear about your girl,
there were these two girls who i liked but i was too awkward so she slowly started distancing herself (two separate occasions)

third times the charm? fat chance if i can even get my foot in the door

What do you do? Chef at Wendy's?

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!!

i left, but i came back

it was high school i got over mostly we are still good friends
i still live parents too just till i go to collage
i just worry about dating a complete stranger

That's what i should do, but i'm just procrastinating.

The thing that kills me it's that everything reminds me of her, every inch of this city, my house, my clothes, my habits... I'm trapped in my mind.

My girl freind keeps lieing about where she is going and goes to town to drink with her sister and makes her family lie to me where she is then i texted her saying do you care about me, and she says i cant be arsed and next morning says i love you, but her freind said she was talking and getting touched by a boy but lied said she didnt...im broken right now.

Or.
Or
Hear me out
Your're just bad at skillshots and play veigar, a champ that a 2 year old could play

Not yet, but there's one person here I feel I've gotten close to/can confide in, even if they don't always give me a profound or useful response, I can still get it out at the very least. But I can already foresee it falling apart or just vanishing without a trace sooner or later. My use for that person seems somewhat limited.
I'll survive without, but it'll suck a bit I'm sure.

You guys aren't the only one with feels, i'm hurting so bad right now

she sound shady out of no ware just leave and don't tell her see how she reacts

Why the fuck does my age matter?
You can fuck off for thinking you're the only one who experiences hard ship because you've been alive a few more years than me. It doesn't matter how old i am, i'm still capable of thought and perceiving this world for what it is.
There are 8 year olds who've been through more than most adults. hard ship is age exclusive.

Dude are you me? Same. I find that really fucking weird. I mean it's one thing if some music reminds you of her or something but for me it's every little fucking thing. It's as if everything is mocking me sometimes. Well I've procrastinated on getting better for six months I'd say it's about time now.

No, I'm working nights at my security gig.

You?

hard ship *isn't age exclusive.

Just accept that youre being cucked and settle into your role of beta cuck
This way you get to keep your g/f and not be sad anymore

underage &band

kek, harsh

try again

ive been thinking of getting in to security
what kind of training do you need to do that?

I met a girl from another country while she was already in a relationship, we talked to each other every day and grew real close to each other, talking about fucking each other's brains out and just normal every day stuff. Over a period of just a few months we must've sent each other over 80.000 messages, but she still loved the other guy too and eventually I felt like I had to force the issue so she had to choose, she chose the most steady option for her daughter which was eventually marrying her boyfriend, I decided it would be better for us to stop all contact because nothing good would come of it. I'm not sure she'll be really happy herself that relationship and I don't think she's sure either... but all I know is that after two years I still think about her a lot and not being able to talk to her anymore makes me sad.

most people i know said she might just be doing it to make me jealous and said what you said to do...

A great man once said.. why worry.. be happy

just telling you now i never been on a date or kissed anyone out side my family
closest i got was a online gf but i broke it off
just giving best advice i can give

You probably should go visit s,n,a.p,c,h.a.t.y(,)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

I love this pic

Why don't you go to s,n,a.p,c,h.a.t,y(.)me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.

Lucky you, relationship are not what they seem behind doors its heart broken breakign trust anything dont it's horrible she's hurt me so much and even more.

So much feels. Going thru a bad breakup as well. It seems all hope is lost. I pretty much gave up my future to be with her and she leaves me. I feel like im trapped in a hole.

Your employer is required to give you so much of certain types of training, both when you start and yearly once your hired in Minnesota. But it's generally free of other requirements, you don't have to go to school or receive any training outside what your with give you. But I'd want to be told what to do if I'm expected to do anything if something should happen.

If i were sad it be because of many Sup Forumsreasons.

My uncle just committed suicide.
I killed my best friend in an accident on our birthday - yes we had the same birthday.
I've been to more funerals than weddings.
Most the girls I meet, end up being whores.
I serve no real purpose in life.
I've given up on people due to being jaded.
And so on and so forth, I'm sure I could find many reasons to be sad.

But I'm not sad. I find life pretty fun. Although I'm pretty fucked up from it.

I've had a half dozen people disappear on me. I really hope they're doing great

for you

hmmm average pay?

$16/hr, with lots of available over time at my site

sounds great
im going to collage soon for graphics

My employer only pays me in gummy bears:(

>collage
OH BOI
I hope you do some studying before you apply

Gummy bears are awesome.

What's that like?

why?

Why don't you browse to s.n,a.p.c.h.a.t.y(.)me to fap to your ex-gfs nudes.

His E is impossible to land you dumb cunt. Probably one of the hardest, if not the hardest, skillshot to land in the game.

This hot as fuck Muslim girl thinks I raped her.

not there yet getting it set up now
going in fall

I don't understand why this is important

NEWFAG

i've got a chip on my shoulder.
not sure why. or what it is.
tired all the time.
feel like no ones genuine with me.
even at their weakest i'm putting up walls to keep myself protected.
i'm probably really selfish for it.
opening up but not letting anyone in.
only thing that keeps me grounded is that i function in society.
i have a job, i work hard, i make time for myself in between
i don't function well, but i function
i have people that at least pretend to enjoy my company
maybe it's not pretend but i can't convince myself that they really do

Lost!

I still fantasize about you actually coming over all the way from there sometimes, I'd get the car and drive us all around, take my two doggies to the forest with us on a shitty rainy day and kiss you as we walk through the rainy forest. I still think about how much we wanted to be with each other, how you wanted me to be inside you, make love to you, fuck you and dominate you. I still think a lot about what could have been.

I'm dying of an infection that is taking my brain and I'm debating telling her I love her before I go.

Can relate/10
We're there for you, user

I've created this false illusion in my head that I won't ever amount to anything when in reality I have so much potential in this given life, and I've realized everything we do is just a distraction to keep away from the harsh reality we live in and I strive for that numbing feeling.

I think a big problem with society is everyone is afraid to be alone.

You use another person as a crutch because you want to distract yourself from facing yourself and your indecencies as well as your faults and in consistencies as a human behing.

Before you can realize how much you can offer another person, (or in the later) how much you can be alone, you have to face yourself and try to live with what and who you are.

If you can't do that much then you cannot do either. Literally you must do something to find some peace in that aspect or else you will never be happy in either situation.

There is an equilibrium that comforts us even despite us being along or being with someone else. But you have to find the strength to do either.

And user if you can't find peace in being with someone else because of some conventional misfortune, then embrace being lonely. Do what you can to be kind to yourself. Do what you can (even if it means ending it), to find a way to dignify your life as you see fit. You have to find solace in something, you were given life to do with it as you please.

I'll say a prayer for you tonight user, I hope you can find peace in something. Even if it's not her or him, or anyone else. Sometimes we're all given the task of walking lonely in our existence but that doesn't mean we don't get the choice to do with it as we need to. I hope you will find peace and contentment somewhere in this life, even if it's not with someone else, or even if you have to watch that special someone you chose to open yourself to, walk away with someone else. I praythat the strength and encouragement of ten thousand people falls on you and you find peace in something other than the idea that loneliness is the end of everything.

I know, right?

The only thing that keeps my sane these days is knowing my life will be better then hers in the future, bitch's broke as fuck.

Reminder : Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Broke up with person that truly made me feel loved. We had alot of stuff in common but things didn't work out for various reasons. I kept distancing myself for selfish reasons and it seemed like both of us just stopped trying. I partly feel like it's my fault for pushing her away and making her feel unwanted all the time. I think I fell in love with the idea of that person. I'll always remember the nights where we stayed up all night watching movies/fucking/talking.

True one both parts, but as much as we'd like to think we're their worlds too, you have to break off what you can and salvage the self, as you find more of yourself, you'll realize you're okay.

You'll be okay with out the.

Everyday you wake up from now on, as hard as it will be, always remember that she doesn't miss you, so why should you miss her?

Ask yourself why you should waste your time on her if she doesn't waste that time on you.

I know it's hard (don't worry I'm not in a relationship, and I'm surviving a bad break up, 7 months in; and yes it still hurts thinking abou tit, I think about it everyday), but it's possible for you to move on without her. Keep your chin up, and as you do, I'll think of you user. I hope that you can find the strength again in who YOU were by yourself. Even if it means that you have to be alone for the rest of your life I hope and pray (even if you don't feel it helps you) that you find the person you are supposed to be without her. And I hope and pray you find some solace, whether it's in some addictive substance or some "healthy" hobby that doesn't hurt other people ( lol maybe yourself? ) or a swift but painless death.

I really hope it's not the last one but do what you need to do user. Fight for what YOU want, not what other people (not even her) want for you, and if you choose to be a miserable fuck for the rest of your life, even if she doesn't want you to be because she (in some fucked up way) "wants you to be happy too," then fuck her, you don't have to be.

Be miserable, but do it for YOU, and no one else.

I'm sorry this happened to the both of you, I wish you the best as always. I'm praying and thinking for you anons.

I am sorry user, we both know what its like to feel this way but remember you first and foremost.

I know how much you probably put into this person and how much you probably loved them but you have to take the time to love yourself, you were selfish for reasons, because now you need to take the time you need to fix yourself and to be kind to you alone.

It's not a lot of comfort, I don't know that much will be for the time being but embrace loneliness as you can. Always remind yourself that things turned out this way for a reason that that if you don't embrace it now then how will you get over it.

And as much as I hope it doesn't come to this, I hope that even if you have to find the release of this pain in death, that you find a way to be blessed with a swift and painless one.

I hope that whatever it is you're going through right now strengthens you and helps you find that you can be the man you're supposed to be without her help. That whatever negative qualities you put on her that you'll find strength in some how, if you cannot shed them from you.

Just try user. Do what you have to but just try to live without her, even if you don't feel it, just keep trying.

I think I needed to hear this. Thanks alot, user.

My recent thing is that I began to call for my good friend and I can't tell what she thinks whatsoever. She knows how I feel, for I told her while apologizing after my friends began to put pressure on her to reciprocate feelings. I can't tell how she thinks because when I see her, she's either cold, or she makes lots of eye contact and we have nice and fluid conversations, sometimes she might just go cold in the middle of a conversation aswell. I don't want to give up on her for she's perfect in my eyes, and from what I've heard she thinks my being awkward was adorable and that she didn't have anything negative to say about the prospect of dating me. She broke up with her last boyfriend over trust issues because he smoked pot and when she told him that they wouldn't be together if he continued, he promised he wouldn't and he got caught 3 more times doing it behind her back, and she knows I don't do drugs or anything. Why are things so complicated