Had a horrible experience on marijuana, what was your first experience like?

Had a horrible experience on marijuana, what was your first experience like?

my friend gave me fully rolled up weed today, i'm still feeling the effects 4 hours later. I was curious and interested in it but it increased my heart rate massively and gave me paranoia. And when i say my heart raced, it was ridiculously fast.

I took 4 drags on each of the 4 spliffs i was given. My friend says it is strong, but i don't feel much, even after the first 4. Then as i took more drags, i felt that when i looked at a wall, the center of my vision was rotating like a black hole, but only slightly. As it went on the dizziness got more prevalent, some small moments were good but nothing overwhelming. I just felt paranoid, this then followed after all drags were taken: my heart rate sped up massively, pounding, my upper torso and both arms were beginning to tingle with butterflies, and huge pressure, i thought i was going to die. I like in bed and my heart rate shoots up for 10 minutes, and then down slightly before 1 minute later repeating, this went on for 4 hours straight until i my heart calmed down. I tried to stay calm but my chest felt like hell. I wasn't breathless or sweaty.

All in all it was a very bad experience, is this normal for first timers? this has put me off weed altogether and i will be worried to ever try it again.

Initially your heart rate will increase while and just after smoking. However, that should go away about an hour later to a slow resting BPM... Cannabis isn't known for hallucinating.

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?"

My HR shot through the roof. Through the whole thing i was wondering how it's possible a positive experience can ever come from this, how do people experience these 'highs', or question society and think philosophically. how is it possible.

Only weird moment i truly had was pointing out trivial shit, but only momentarily. I probably won't bother again.

HOEping to get :four_leaf_clover:LUCKY:four_leaf_clover: this :turtle:St. PatDICK'S Day?:four_leaf_clover:? Want someone to rub you for luck:crystal_ball:? :eight_spoked_asterisk:️Maybe put their:snake: shamCOCK:four_leaf_clover:shake in your pot of gold?:eight_spoked_asterisk:️ I sent this to you because:frog: you're:cactus: one of my :deciduous_tree:LUCKIEST :seedling: friends!!!!!!!! Send this:battery: to TEN of :u6307:️your SLUTTIEST LUCKY friends this:green_book: St. PatDICK'S Day:green_apple:. You know,:leaves: the ones :green_heart:that are big sluts but:white_check_mark:are lucky enough :dragon_face:not to catch an STD!!!!!!:sparkle:️ If you don't:palm_tree: send :chart:this :recycle:️around to :crocodile:10 friends you'll have BAD LUCK and contract:negative_squared_cross_mark: AIDS in the :evergreen_tree:next 24 hours!:smiling_imp: I BETTER get one :herb:back!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

I had that too the first 3 times I tried it, it goes away after that

BUMP

give your stories

Too much weed that probably wasn't very good.

sometimes weed just sucks, that's why I only smoke weed I've grown myself.

And sometimes newbies can't even tell they're high so they smoke more and then get too high.

I wouldn't worry about HR. It's worth pointing out that you can't overdose and nobody has ever died as a result of smoking cannabis. I enjoy the highs because it allows me to look at things in a completely different perspective. Not only that but it puts you in a different state of consciousness. What could be more enlightening than experienceing thoughts in a way you don't normally? I say try it at least a handful of more times.

That's called psychosis. Keep smoking and shoot up a school plz.

Use to be a big pothead until I got super high on edibles and realized I was a fat bastard not doing anything with his life fuck that shut I drink from time to time but fuck weed

My friend already felt the effects after 5 minutes and enjoys it, but also gets slight paranoia, not as much as me but his trip is more favorable. No doubt it is strong. Is there a different type of weed that suits people like me?

I wasn't overwhelmingly thinking like that, i still think i never will, or why my body and mind would react better to it next time, not possible.
The visual, spatial and sensory weren't really amplified if at all positively, just panic. I think i had about x20 panic attacks in a row and my heart was going to explode.

I may try it again but this time slowly, i think it was a delayed effect.

Had a bad trip my first time too, I felt like I understood everything and became one with all and it was awful. After a few more times it was still bad but then got fun as fuck with my old high school friends.

I loved weed when i was young and didnt have a care in the world and nothing anyone thought mattered to me.

Now im older and i just get down on myself. When i smoke. Its gotten better but still happens sometimes. I usually just take a xanax before i smoke and it makes it 100 times better and actually fun like when i was young

you probably had anxieties about it before you tried it, and allowed them to grow into a panic attack

My first time, I was in the Navy back in 96. I remember this chick was doing a beer run for a party. I pitched in, and then every few minutes, I kept asking where my money had gone, even though they had answered me repeatedly. They all got a kick out of my first experience.

I also react badly to it. I think it's just a shitty overrated drug. Just makes me restless, slightly paranoid and gives me awful anxiety when I'm coming off it.

I had nothing like that, no spiritual awakening, it was just bad. All bad. Even at the start i was laughing for a bit, but i think i am easy to amuse anyway, so i don't think the green was causing it, i don't like being around people when i have these panic attacks, they just ask me what's wrong and that makes it all worse. I like sitting bank, shutting down thought and my eyes. Thing is, if you focus on these weird sensations too long, you can mentally have them more intense, so i'll open and close my eyes or move around and try again. Truly the scariest feeling, really makes you think how other people feel in situations where their life is in danger, or those on the 9/11 building before it fell or during war.

Honestly, you're probably like me. Sativa makes me feel paranoid with the symptoms you described. However Indica us a much more smooth high with a great body buzz. I never have any negative effects with Indica and its also a great sleep aid.

You did a lot for your first time. But this used to happen to me. It's just anxiety kicking in hardcore. If you just have a little, sit down and chill without having anything else to do or think about for the rest of the day you will get used to this and anxiety wont hit. You'll be able to do it whenever after. Just gotta have 1 chill time first.

Only take a few hits next time. I've been smoking for years and my heart rate still goes way up because of smoking too fast. Take hits a few minutes apart, and only a few for real. If your heart rate goes up just take deep slow breathes.
Seriously only taking a few hits will get you high. It may take 15 minutes to kick in, but just take it slow and you'll be ok.

I love weed! I smoke like 4 gram every fucking day, since 8 years and i'm still good. I have no worst expiriences with weed.

Same shit here famalam

Take a hit, wait a few minutes, take another, wait, take another.
A fast heart rate is because of anxiety and totally normal. You only need a couple hits as a beginner. Take it slow and you'll be okay. Benzos and deep slow breathing help fast heart rate.

You're a bitch. Grow a pair.

>i thought i was going to die
this means two things (1) the weed was good (2) you are kind of a pussy

>spliffs
Mixed Weed and Tobacco,

Do you smoke Cigarettes? Cause it could have been the Tobacco that's really fucking with you.

Had similiar experience. You should have a limit on how much you smoke. There is no point in getting really really high if it's just gonna cause anxiety or paranoia. You should also smoke indica

Its because you had sativa, never start with sativa

Indica is the way to go. Sativa gives you a head high and you're more prone to an anxiety attack while smoking Sativa. Indica gives you a full body high and chills you the fuck out.

I only inhaled about 2 cigarettes in my life when i was 12, the rest i didn't inhale and my friends were too stupid to ask. It probably was the tobacco but i was in hell, you don't even realize it. I stayed amazingly composed and still on my bed despite fucking dying, i just accepted i was going to die any second.

dont listen to anyone in this thread. think objectively, remove yourself from the picture.

I dont want to know how many IQ points i've lost to weed. if you dont care about your potential now, you will when youve lost it.

objectively, your life will be better if you never smoked again. the thing is ugly, the act is ugly, the culture is ugly, and it makes you ugly. only after do you realize that the cool kids are the ones achieving their dreams right now.

Time's a' wastin'.

mine was pretty mellow, felt okay. the trick is, smoke as little as possible, WAIT at least 20 minutes, then smoke more.

at the same time, it can become a pain in the ass if you use it too much. don't make friends just because they smoke. and if you do it again and hate it, just stop using it. it's fucking expensive in the long run.

First time i smoked i got scared as hell by a stuffed frog, i kept looking at it and it seemed to be an aligator waiting to pounce on me. But i had a friend who calmed me down and made me enjoy the high ( and gave me munchies). Now, though, after almost 2 years of daily smoking i'm on my first real break, as it dawned on me that it was making me lazy as hell ( plus i developed resistance to it and can't enjoy it if i don't smoke a lot). Actually thinking of making it a one-a-month fun.

I've never had dreams, I turn 30 this year. I only started smoking about 6 years ago.. Now my dream is to grow the best weed in my city.

Too bad you dopers don't realize that
1 weed may be acceptable but it's not good for you
2 obsession with weed diverts your attention to life
3 all you dopers will be shit poor the rest of your life
4 being stoned all the time is not reality
5 I'm 64, a millionaire, stop weed in my early 20's
6 all my friends who continued to smoke weed are shit poor with crappy room-mates
7 troll if you want but check back when you're 64 and let's see if you ever grew up

Too bad you dopers don't realize that
1 weed may be acceptable but it's not good for you
2 obsession with weed diverts your attention to life
3 all you dopers will be shit poor the rest of your life
4 being stoned all the time is not reality
5 I'm 64, a millionaire, stop weed in my early 20's
6 all my friends who continued to smoke weed are shit poor with crappy room-mates
7 any Ashley can smoke weed... It's not really an accomplishment.
8 troll if you want but check back when you're 64 and let's see if you ever grew up

It doesnt work for everyone, we are not all the same. A bit like how ADHD sufferers get the opposite affect from amphetamine.

You were definitely 100% over thinking it. Next time just relax - you're not going to die or be hurt, so enjoy the new sensations as an explorer would.

1. It's better than painkillers and benzos.
2. I've never been interested in anything.
3. I have a job, it pays my bills and I still have money for things I need.
4. Reality is horrible and mankind is evil, I'd rather take the edge off since I didn't really ask to be here to begin with.
5. I have no use for millions and I wouldn't be a millionaire even if I was sober.
6. I'm not shit poor and my only room mate is the love of my life.
7. If by growing up you mean becoming a millionaire then no, I probably won't. And I'm fine with this.

i used to be in the same boat

shit for my first time my eyes played tricks on me (sorta like when you think you see something in a serious fog or a whiteout snowstorm) and when i realized what i saw wasn't there i freaked the fuck out. ended up running home and laying in my bed for a few hours while my heart pounded out of my chest

next time only take oone or two drags and wait a few minutes, if you feel nothing after a few minutes then take a couple small drags

basically this is a totally different thing for your brain to handle so it sends your body on high (huehuehue) alert.

after your brain realizes you're not in much danger of getting killed it starts to stop sending out these "holy shit what the fuck is happening" signals to your body

>Type that suits me
Yes. Paranoia is usually from Sativa. Try a more Indica based strain.

Sativa=mind
Indica=body
Hybrids exist too

Where's the penis rating thread? Why am I here? Oh yeah, I'm stoned so that's why.

>my friend gave me fully rolled up weed today
>fully rolled up weed

do you have Aspergers?

Would you like to swing on a star,
Carry moonbeams home on a jar,
And be better off than you are,
Or, would you rather be a...pothead.