Texans warned to stay in hotel, not order room service in Mexico

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/texans/2016/11/16/texans-mexico-trip-warnings-do-not-leave-hotel/93999822/

>mexifats
>first world

hahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Mexico/United-States/Crime
theexpeditioner.com/travel-news/which-countries-do-americans-travel-to-the-most/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>b-but we don't care
>i swear

Conan was right with his 'i think its terrific. I cant wait to see two NFL teams dissapear' joke.

Nobody ever claimed Mexico was first world though. It's very different from, for example, a US city having to tell its residents not to drink tap water because its been contaminated with all kinds of poisons.

>A section of the memo under the heading "safety" had a bullet point with: "DO NOT leave the hotel." It was followed by a line advising players to leave all "expensive jewelry at home," not to bring large sums of money and not to use ATMs.

>A second section titled "health and performance" has basic tips like drinking only bottled water and avoiding the consumption of ice. It also warned: "Eat all meals in the meal room. DO NOT order room service" and "DO NOT eat outside of the team meal room."

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

>cant use atm in mexico without getting robbed and shot by the cartel
>cant drink water without getting cancer

wow, these people surely showing the kind of class and attitude that makes you just want to open your borders and allow an unlimited number into your country.

wow

Mexico is basically a giant version of Flint, Michigan, only not quite as poor or dangerous.

I personally find the blue house on the background pretty beautiful.

I once knew a girl from Flint, turns out she ended up murdering some random guy with her boyfriend.

>Americans are so brainwashed they think other countries are all scary and dangerous in comparison to theirs

only place I've ever been told not to drink tap water was in the US ffs
same for being followed at night

yeah the cartel running the government is totally just a meme

mexico is definitely first world!!

i've been to poortugal, i was robbed 3 times and recieved food poisoning eating the tacos

i'd say it's far safer to go out in Mexico than it is in the USA

wow its almost like the united states has a higher population than mexico

holy FUCK my mind is blown dude what an excellent graphic there im legit breath taken i thought america was the first world country but its actually mexico!!!

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Mexico/United-States/Crime

face it, America is third world

america is 3x the population of mexico and the crime is greater than 3x. use ur brain, for a first world country the US can do a lot better

look at and check out in particular, the violent crime rates

mexico is vastly higher in every violent crime rate category but rape

That's because Mexican women don't report it, they just marry the guy.

Why the fuck is this failed state allowed to exist so close to American soil? Why haven't we gone in and "liberated" them yet?

India has 4 times the population of the US. Try again, Juan.

>Brazil
>South Africa
Jesus Christ how horrifyi--
>Mongolia
???

>reported crime

wow its almost like countries report crime differently!!!!

The Chinese built the wall for a reason.

Houston is literally mexico

Texas and Oklahoma are basically Mexico

If you thought Afghanistan or Iraq was bad it would be 1000x worse trying to "liberate" a country with paramilitary groups with the capabilities of the cartels, and don't forget they would have potentially thousands of members on US soil carrying out a campaign of bombings, kidnappings, executions until the political pressure forced the USA to pull out.

that's just not true

the US has an embarrasingly high homicide rate compared to the EU overally, but the situation there is still MUCH better than in Mexico

Mexico by no means is first world, hell, we might not even be developing world

That doesn't change the fact that those teams are completely exaggerating

It's not like they're going to stay in a motel in an outskirts slum

They're going to be in the posh neighborhoods, polanco or Santa fe, probably

Millionaires live there, they buy Mercedes and wear Prada, both bought in avenida Masaryk

Some of those players would probably be kicked out of a high end bar if they started acting too niggerish

You'll get more sick eating a philly cheesesteak than a taco in Mexico

theexpeditioner.com/travel-news/which-countries-do-americans-travel-to-the-most/

It's mostly the beaches, some of which are US enclaves. The nice ones.

South California shouldn't count as Mexico tbqh

>Reported crime rates

Reported being the keyword

>our rate is higher than Austria's

shamefur dispray