Yes

>tfw no qt skinhead gf

more like this only naked

this is literally the only cute girl you will see in this thread

everyone else is an abomination that should make anyone want to vomit

fuck those scars

you're a boring faggot, fuck off normie

>opinions: the post

scars used to be the biggest dealbreaker for me (made me supremely uncomfortable, had an ex with self-harm issues) but I gotta say, I'm coming around on them. current qt shorthair gf has some unique ones and it's pretty fuckin hot

same dude

kek

The girl renting out one of my bedrooms kind of looks like this

where's your feminism now?

Cool.

Name?

feminists fucking LOVE kinky, violent, degrading sex, and if you think there's anything contradictory about that at all, you're an idiot

this

Literally every feminist-y chick I've ever dated has been into freaky shit or had some sort of fringe fetish. Mostly they were just into being chocked, slapped, being called a slut ect.

shut up faggot, I know what they're like

but they don't want this to be their public image

it's the best part
well, it depends what you mean by "public image". sex-positivity is a major part of modern feminism, and while kink-critical feminism exists, kink-shaming is pretty fringe and frowned upon.
As long as you're doing it righteously, and everyone's consenting, nobody gives a fuck. Don't be a child.

This scene right here...

9 year olds...

Classy.

Lol this is Brooke

Once I'd have found out she was legal, I'd have been fucking her all day and night!

Why don't you have a look at s,n,a.p,c,h,a,t.y(.)me to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

Do mods just not give a fuck about this spam anymore?

Thats the kind of girl who would rip your heart out like it belonged to her anyway.

I never said there was anything wrong with sex positivity or that it's not favored in feminism. C'mon now user, no one is that stupid.

But from my experience with numerous college campus feminists, it's not something they are as open about as you're presenting.

The point I was originally trying to make is that I find it funny trying to promote women's right to fair and equal treatment with a dick in her mouth and 'slut' written all over her body

I see where you THINK the irony is, but it's really not in any way inconsistent thinking. The idea of marshalling someone's life decisions and especially their sexuality is way outdated, especially in feminism.
I also think you're wrong about the "openness", other than the fact that nobody would want intimate nude pictures of themselves spread around without their consent. And any lack of openness is incomplete feminism, it takes effort and time for girls to be comfortable being who they want to be sexually and not feeling ashamed of their sexuality.

moar like dis

gf is cutie emo cam whore chaturbate. fluffernutter69/

What are you talking about? It's completely inconsistent. In reality, a person's sexuality and the way they carry themselves outside the bedroom don't align, and for good reason. Society isn't ready to interpret people who wear their kinks on their sleeve as respectable humans. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

Personally I would like a sexually liberated world, but I just don't see it happening. In the meantime, I will laugh at the disparity between sluts and the world around them to my heart's content.

Take it easy user, have a cutie

Dude, what the fuck

Plz tell me you have moar of her

Kek I know her

yes plz more

does she have a chest tattoo?

bump

Because people that would be into that do it on purpose to be unclassy.
Either way you're on a cute emo thread on Sup Forums whether you're classy or not nobody else here in concerned about that.

Anyway sauce?

good lord that's fucked

Where's all the petite emo chicks smoking topless ?

bmp