My brother fucked my girlfriend tonight while they were both drunk...

My brother fucked my girlfriend tonight while they were both drunk. I didn't attend the party because I don't drink since I'm straight arrow. How can I get back at both of them?

Fuck his mom

fuck every single one of your brother's future gf's
leak nudes of the bitch, put her name in white comic sans ms

Fpbp

Drinking played a role in fucking up your relationship, so clearly your best course of action is to drink more until the situation is resolved.

Your brother is for life.

The girl knew wtf she was doing, but your brother being a male thinking about sex 24.7 the sex got the better end of him.

Either ignore it or tag team the girl for awhile and dump her.

The girl is 100% no good anymore though. She fucked up the worst. She basically could of destroyed a family just to her get her pussy off.

We have different moms so it wouldn't be incest.

We're completely different people, those girls would never be interested in me.

just have a threesome, it snot cheating if its in the family.

Nice trips.

I don't want to drink alcohol ever.

Fuck your brother in the ass.

They'd probably feel bad if you killed yourself, might be worth looking into.

I wouldn't share. That's just wrong.

This...

I'm too much of a pussy to do it.

Then your problems will go unsolved, ya dingus!

Have you tried chain smoking a carton of Marlburo red 100's? That should help.

I don't smoke either.

Sharing is caring nigger

How did you find out about this OP?

No it's not. Besides I wouldn't want to get STDs from multiple partners the chance is increased greatly.

>doesn't drink
>doesn't smoke

Well no wonder she jumped on your bro's dick -- you're too bland and boring for her!

Girls like to party. You gotta learn to have some fun if you want pussy.

She texted me and told me and a couple of people I know told me they went into a room together alone. I posted calling my brother out on facebook but all of his asshole friends are calling me a "cuck".

I'm not boring, I paint and work as a veterinarian assistant as well as volunteering at an animal shelter. I'm a good guy.

Stay true to you - they're both trash and will always be just keep moving on

You're only one step above men who collect train sets and watch sitcoms in the totem pole of bland, take up a hobby that could kill you, then maybe bitches will be interested in you

Im not boring i just do boring shit and kill animals

>veterinarian
>"I'm a good guy"

HOLY SHIT

Make them think that you are considering suicide as an option. Call the suicide hotline several times, leave your browser open with suicide prevention tips, maybe even get some pamphlets or other literature about suicide and leave it places they can see, just make it clear to them that you are considering suicide as a result of their actions without actually telling them. If they care about you it will fuck them, and if they don't then you'll already be more prepared to do what you should have done from the start.

kek

What's wrong with collecting train sets? That sounds pretty cool to me. My grandfather collected model cars.

Also, why would I do something that would harm my body? That doesn't make any sense, Also women should respect a man who wants to take care of her and himself.

I'm not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic or not.

>Paint
>Vet ASSISTANT
>"Good guy"

You have descended to a level below the friendzone

OP! Act like you dont know. Get her toick your asshole. Taking pucture in a way she doesnt see camera. Send to her brother and dad.
Before you tell anyone that you know, fuck her without a condom or a hole in it and get her pregnant. Say its your brothers. When she send dna to csi lab they wont know cuz ur bros.

OR

Poke holes in all brothers condoms. Until he gets some sloot preggo.

Your welcome.
Thread is over.

You should live your whole life an unfulfilled mess because you can never muster up enough of anything, even self resentment, to complete anything of value to yourself. You let your brother, who isn't even related to you by blood, fuck your love interest who you thought you had a meaningful relationship with, and had to ask an internet forum full of social rejects and moronic children for advise on how to deal with it. No answer here or anywhere for that matter, will be good enough for you, because even the not so outlandish ones will be beyond your capability to accomplish due to your lack of skills, mental fortitude, will, or a combination of both. If you do not at least tell your whore of a girlfriend to fuck off out of your life forever, you are, for all intents and purposes, a full blown cuckold, which yes, puts you down yet another level of self being. At least killing yourself shows that you had the will and mental fortitude to do something other than live with being a spineless subhuman piece of garbage, even if you couldn't even muster the courage and will to even tell your whore of a partner to fuck off out of your life..

kek

Which one is the best case scenario?

The other one

I don't live at home and neither does he also she doesn't live with me either so they wouldn't see stuff like that. I live alone in a small apartment.

HOW!?? What's so wrong doing what I love?

>"Also, wymin shud respek A MAN"

This right here is the root of your real problem.

Socially-retarded faggotry at its finest.

My dad collects train sets, he's 41 and dresses like he's an Irish immigrant from the days of segregation.

And women want a man who takes risks, just like children want a father that doesn't beat them, sadly, only one of these can occur

He already has 3 kids probably more.

So what bro? It's a joke calm down. It's not like it was a friend.

>I live alone in a small apartment.
It's the life you deserve because it's the one you chose.

Well then get him another 1 or 4.

This is a good idea user

I'll take shit that didn't happen for 200. If your brother had fucked your girlfriend, you'd be busy breaking up with your girlfriend instead of asking Sup Forums how to get back at him. The goal of posting this thread is to move the topic of conversation onto cuckoldry so that you can post more things to try and further demean yourself in the hopes that people on this website will insult you and you will get off to it.

Fuck off, faggot.

Well I'm working and live on my own, I have to be somewhat on the right path.

Do more, at least take up no-harness rock-climbing

What's wrong with being respectful to people and yourself? I don't get it.

>you'd be busy breaking up with your girlfriend instead of asking Sup Forums how to get back at him
You have no idea the amount of cuckoldry that exists in the world...

Want the quickest path to freedom? Open any vein

or impact regular

Nothing, user you're replying to has been consumed by his autism (hence non-sequitur argument).

Hi OP.

Define "live"
Because if your woman fucks your brother, then clearly you are doing something wrong, either by being a beta male, or by being stupid enough to get into a relationship with a bitch like that in the first place

lol

And he's doing what he loves, dressing how he wants, not letting society control him and being himself. What's so wrong with that? Really now?

Also, playing it safe isn't a bad thing. It's just being smart. And finally, my dad didn't beat me. But my brother is his favorite due to him used to be in the military and all. But my life is here and I am an artist and saving lives important to people. So again, what's so wrong with me?

fuck off, faggot. we have like ten of these threads every fucking day.

confirmed fake gay faggot b8 b&

It's not funny.

The life I deserve? What are you talking about?

fucking kek

I don't know how I'd get the chance.

I can't tell if this is bait or not. I really hope you're joking

I'm on here and on facebook and my phone. It's 4AM here and I can't get word on anyone right now. This is the only place I knew where to come to.

I'm too scared to do rock climbing I'm afraid of heights.

You chose to come here to let a bunch of retards make an important life decision for you rather than doing the natural first course of action, which is to tell both of them to fuck off out of your life. They clearly have no respect for you as a person in general, much less as a member of their family, to do what they did to you, regardless of whether or not they are inebriated at the time.
I'd say you are on a pretty bad course, but that's just my perspective, I guess...

I say you're socially-retarded because you somehow expect women to "respect you" in all forms for being a self-proclaimed "good guy."

That's textbook fedora right there, friendo.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to stop being so absurdly boring. Younger ladies don't like boring guys, and the older ones still on the prowl just want to lock down a baby provider before they hit menopause.

That isn't me, I don't know how to make my text green.

You're getting trolled. OP is a cardboard cutout of a personality created for someone to project a sexual fantasy onto. He didn't come here to let a bunch of retards make an important life decision for him, he came here to get called a cuck by a bunch of retards, then pretend in his mind that the scenario he made up actually happened and jack off to it while reading this thread.

>You have no idea the amount of cuckoldry that exists in the world
>fuck off, faggot. we have like ten of these threads every fucking day
I don't appreciate being called a faggot, but thank you for proving my point.

kek'd hard

The real problem is that you didnt knew how to choose a good gf. Instead you choose a bitch that first, get drunk and second, fucks your brother
Learn how to recognise a hoe before take her as your gf

My life isn't fake and I'm not gay even though there's nothing wrong with people who are.

Yeahhhh this is the problem, nice guys aren't what girls want. They crave excitement. Alpha cock. You have to be the alpha of your relationship or it will NEVER work.

First, do the Alpha thing and delete that Facebook post. Delete your Facebook. Get off Social Media. It's nothing but a series of toxic echo chambers.

Don't take her calls or respond to her in any way. Don't talk to your brother for a while. If you aren't ripped, start lifting my friend. Go full on monk mode until you build some muscle, shut the world around you out while you process this whole trauma (because that's what it is, a trauma). Realise that ALL women have the capability to cheat because it's built into their DNA. Accept that. Make sure you're a man who will not be cheated on. Next girlfriend, have an exit plan so that if you even suspect infidelity you can just walk away at a moments notice.

When you're buff as fuck in a few more months, call your brother over and don't say anything, let him decide whether to apologise or not. There are waaay hotter girls out there to worry over one slut.

That fact that your father is right to favor your brother due to him being the superior man, and you're trying to justify your lack of societal importance compared to him

I'm not joking, I don't understand what I did to deserve anything wrong that's going on. I'm good to everyone I can be and I try to be the best man I can.

proving the point that you're wrong, you mean. we have about ten of these fake 'cuck' threads every day. the fact that you believe that they're real speaks more to your gullibility than anything else. this shit has been going for about 3 years straight. newfags don't know, it seems

/thread

I don't get how I'm on a bad course though.

Practice knife tricks then, I can go a minute at full speed playing five finger fillet while 5 shots of vodka in before stabbing myself once

Respect needs to be both ways, what's so weird about that?

What I'm gathering from this thread is that you aren't willing to change yourself to be more attractive in your girlfriend's eyes. It's easy to write her off as just being a slut, but there's some reason she wasn't happy with you and cheated on you, if you aren't going to address any of your own short comings, then you need to break it off with her asap. You also should probably break contact with your brother, but if you truly care about him, talk to him about salvaging your relationship with him.
You also seem to have shot down every plan of revenge that has been offered you, both potentially good ones and shitty ones. What are you hoping to gain from this thread OP?

How is this a sexual fantasy? And I don't get why someone would do that either?

The truth

What are you, the cuck thread police?
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

You imply I give a fuck about whether or not the thread is real. Some people mindlessly yell cuck, some people say meaningful shit. Just because you can't jerk off to anything longer than a four letter insult means nothing to me.

I bet you hawk your shitty "paintings" on etsy or deviant art.

How many sick cats have you had to hold down and euthanize? Does your dick get hard?

This goes for you too.

She seemed nice no problems till around 2 weeks ago she started seeming odd but still wasn't mean to me or anything or bitchy like that, we were about to be together for a full year. I was even thinking about getting a place for us.

Okay. Explain to me what logic you utilized when you decided that Sup Forums was the place to ask for advice about what you should do if your brother and girlfriend fuck at a party.

Go ahead, I'll wait. The 'reasonable guy with reasonable critical thinking' personality doesn't really mesh well with the boundless autism and sea of piss. Your first step next time would be to get a more believable cover.

I'm sure your brother thought the same thing.

>there's a lot of cuckoldry in Sup Forums, of course it's real!
>why would I care about whether it's real or not?
It's like watching someone on the cusp of self awareness.

I can't just change being a nice guy, I mean I get a little mad sometimes and I tell people off online or through a text.

I can't delete my facebook, there's people I have to keep in touch with. co-workers and other friends.

I'm waiting for her to reply back to me now. And he probably won't come around me until Easter when we go to for family dinner. Also I'm not going to build muscle I wouldn't look right with muscle I'm kind of one of those small thin guys who wears tight clothes and has some hair. I know people make fun of people like that from time to time. But it doesn't matter to me because I feel healthier being thin and fast. I want to find a woman who will love me for me nothing more.

Besides I couldn't fight my brother he was in the military and would destroy me even if I were to attempt.

You are too innocent for this world OP

>You have no idea the amount of cuckoldry that exists in the world
>>there's a lot of cuckoldry in Sup Forums
Stop putting words in my mouth, you nigger...

Are you saying that if we can hit max levels of autism, Sup Forums the board itself can become self-aware? Somebody contact google immediately!

WE'VE DONE IT! WE PERFECTED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!

You refuted your own statement. Sup Forums is a part of 'the world' right? Or wrong?
Stupid nigger.

I have bad balance, I'd cut myself easily.