Okie thread?

okie thread?

This holdenville?

Not really a whole lot happening in Oklahoma, is there.

918 BA reporting in, whats up you fags

don't think so

Why do all our senators end up being child rapist?

>918 BA in Craig

didn't know that did hear about a Mayor's husband driving in a golf cart dressed like the clan trying to scare people , he thought it was funny he said

can you blame them? kids these days are practically fucking begging for it

t. humble constituent. remember to always vote incumbent!

No.725951475▶

MVP

I like em trashy, post more tits/topless smoking pics

Moar of her

Where's the Norman bitches?

freaky meth head I know .dtf

Shawnee?? Lmao

lol nope

well the right price you can call her that

Makena from OU?

I moved to Oklahoma, lived there for about 10 years, and then escaped again.

Good things about Tulsa:
1. Riverparks
2. Braum's
3. That's it

You mean you didn't appreciate the meth capital of the US? (by meth lab busts in Tulsa county)

My Kik is Yarl_Stank_Daddy if anybody tryna kick it, or tryna hit up some okie bitches

I don't think I ever ran into that many meth-heads, although I did work north of Admiral.

The drive-by out my window at home one night was kinda cool. The cop that came to take the report said it was revenge for a recent shooting in the nearby projects.

Well, it was about the number of meth labs and not arrests or anything. Maybe it's just a manufacturing hub? Speaking of, Tulsa is supposed to be one of the "entrepreneurship" hotspots of the US, but that's not my thing so it's just something I've heard.
I can't say I'm really drawn to this place, either, so I'll probably be heading out eventually.

I dunno about the "entrepeneurship" thing, but I've been gone for over 5 years.

Yeah, five years is probably a long time for this stuff. Anyway, I think I need to sleep. It was nice talking to you, user, good luck with your life elsewhere.

Peace, dude. Get out before you turn into an Okie.

Hah, yeah. That's never happened so far. Later.