You are a single celled organism, how you act determines how you evolve

you are a single celled organism, how you act determines how you evolve

you are hungry, the food closest to you is being eaten by another, there is other food further away, but movement takes valuable energy,

what do you do

You challenge the other being to a life or death battle, and when you win you eat their corpse and food source to for dem gainz then move onto the next food source

Fighting the cunt on the close one would take more energy. Just go get the other one tbh. But punched the cunt in the face on the way by.

Eat the other guy then eat the food

you float up to him and summon the arm you didn't know you had to punch that fucker in the face, he dies and you eat him well.

other of your kin watch the spectacle and they watch nervously as you cannibalize the corpse.

what do you do.

I eat myself

Threaten everyone, this is the new way, our clan eats all, your either with or against us, share a piece of your kill with anyone willing,

Reproduce with the corpse

I EXAMINE MY SURROUNDINGS

you claim all those against you shall feel the wrath of your mighty fist, but those who join shall reap the rewards of your spoils.

2 join you will the rest run away

you now have 2 members in your tribe

Night approaches and with it brings the night terrors...

what do you and your clan do before dusk hits

Enter a single cell meditative state, and focus on evolving or joining you single cell with surrounding organisms around you,

slap bitches

prepare to absorb the strength of whatever brings terror in the night

you start to meditate as your new clan members start to join to your body, creating another arm

night falls and with that brings the cold, and the night terrors...

One begins to circle you. With your new arms you might be able to take it, but these are nasty beasts and there is no guarantee you will survive

punch your tribe mates

Charge the night beast, rip out its uni-eye and swallow it whole, becoming a part of you, then beat it within an inch of its life and tame it, as a mount, and lesson to others that try to creep up on you, if untameable, kill and eat gaining also its tail

Kill it and steal it's fins and teeth.

we have to find the manifest so we can repair the plane and get off the island before the Others find us

You fight the night terror and slay it!

swallowing the best you gain its fin, tail and teeth.

as others watch you swim around they are amazed and you can feel their jealousy.

surely you could have any mate you want with this new bod, or maybe you could finally take on regi the chief.

What do you do

Activate your primal mating call, and inseminate all who approach, we need more beings to command,

Upon birth children eat their mothers and become stronger from it

I EXAMINE MY SURROUNDINGS

you mate, birth and eat everyone around you, feeliong content and much stronger now you examine your surroundings.

you seen Regi, the chief approach. Furious that you are mating and killing his females.

What do you do

That's not how single celled organisms work.

OP, we should develop the ability to turn into spores. Fuck these other single celled fags, lets become invulnerable. All the cool kids like anthrax are doing it.

>single celled
>females

wut

you dont have time right now, REGI APPROACHES!

Let's spend a month in meditation and see if we can develop telekinetic powers.

you run into seclusion, you spend a month in quiet meditation.

you gain telekinetic powers

I like your drawing OP but there's no reason to make this guy single celled. You could substitute him for a person or a animal and this thread would function exactly the same. Seems like a weird thing to specify if you're gonna ignore it straight away and make a generic blob character.

I'll let you off if you swap his tail for a dick though.

Wave your arms in front of chief regi and say, this is not the single celled organism you are looking for,

Haha awesome

Faggot, we have consumed like 4 different single called organisms now, we better, we advanced past that shit, we at least on like sixtuplet celled by now fool, leave our thread

you realize you can exist so you die,

Game Over

better luck next time guys

We even has brain now

kill the person next to me, eat both foods

takes a lot more cells than that to make arms and tails and fins and shit you stupid fuck

exactly right
disapointing thread

But that's not how it works. This is what I mean, if you're gonna make rules up for you game as you go along, why specify the rules in the first place?

Wut?

Noo, don't die. :(

The haters are gay. Why they focus on the logic of this thread is ridiculous. :/

Enjoyed it while it lasted.

Obviously not, because it happened, do you not even scientific observation?

stay tuned for another sometime soon

>'Hey guys I'm doing this very specific thing'

>Oh cool I'm interested in that specific thing, can I be involved?

>'NO WHY ARE YOU EVEN FOCUSING ON THE SPECIFIC THING YOU RETARD'

You come back to life, but you're now a fat fucking autistic NEET who wastes his life away talking to other losers over the internet and playing pc games whilst living of government welfare money that would be better spent on a school or an orphanage.

A wizard appears, and casts revive,

Kill yourself.

WOOP,

Go down to the job centre and sign on,

Avoiding eye contact with everyone

OP here

maybe next time,

You sperg out when she miss-spells your name and start screehing reeee, as a reference to pepe. No-one gets the reference, and you're dragged out by security, and expect the government to drag you off to a mental institution soon.

Lol

Afterwards lets go to mcdonalds.

unsheath your assassins creed collector edition hidden blades and show those cops whos boss.

You attack the officers, and the instantly taser you. You're locked up in the mental institution now. You're allowed to eat in the canteen for 30 minutes a day. You're beginning to see memes everywhere. Now what do you do? You dun fuked up

ree eternally

very well then.