I get to fuck a lot of women. AMA

I get to fuck a lot of women. AMA.

Tell me your secrets and moves. I want to get laid asap

Have you fucked my mum?

How you get them to fuck you ?

Not op but it's simple. Don't be a moron.

To be honest i don't really know how i do that. I'm just being friendly and casual with them and then i randomly get an opportunity to conclude.
For exemple we'll be in a club, dancing and she will suddenly look at me straight in the eyes and i kiss her then say let's go to my place and she follows me.

Must have : good look, classy, wear blazers and shit. Good behavior also needed.

lol, sure you do faggot

I've had sex with milfs. Maybe i did.

I bet you're the kind of guy who pushes them into my arms.

You're just good looking. My step-brother got fucked a lot, over 40 some women. He's just good looking, there's no secret to it. He was shy and quiet like me, told me he never thought he'd get with the captain of the cheerleading squad (no joke). Had he been fugly he would have been a video game neckbeard. But he was hot

So its no secret, just look nice and be generous... the same result after my previous observation.

more of her?

I consider fucking a lot of women a good thing.

How much is that success is based on genetics and how much on things that one can acquire?

How important is looks (height, frame), style, athletic body, intellect, social skills?

so do I, so what.

You might be right user. I'm a solid 7,5 / 8.

Personally in my life

6'1 174 lbs me < 6'1 195lb healthy me

I'm happy for you. i just don't like when people like you say be yourself or have confidence lol. be hot would be the right advice. life isn't fair. it's all good. just be honest with me

I dont see it as a good thing, in fact, sex doesn't matter that much to me, i'm a pretty lonely guy but i guess that serves me.

I dont know if you can acquire it since everybody is supposed to be able to make friends. But youve got to be a man and say what you think, if she sings, say you would like to see her sing, even if it's gay music. Also you must have the guts to use powerful words that i have noticed have a huge effect on girls like "i want you", "i want to be with you".

There were many situations were a simple i want you was enough for me to get a girl after we had a great time.

Also, op here again. Looks, height, body dont matter that much, i'd say look is still important tho.

Any idea why some guys prefer fucking other guys' slutty wives and girlfriends?

No man, seriously. Just forget you want women, be friendly when you can then ignore them. They will try to get your attention, just dont show you want or need a woman. Ignore the fact that they have a vagina.

I don't do that, i think men should support each other and a women who can cheat will stay with her bf even she doesn't like him cause she still get sex elsewhere while being with a wealthy guy for example.

These guys just have no values, they're so desperate for sex trophies they don't care about anyone else, ive known a guy like that, nobody trusted him.

Also they completely ignore the fact that they serve women as tools. If no guys had sex with women they'd be forced to do something about their relationship.

I'm a 8 in the face but 5'7.

I'll never fuck tons of women

I'm small, same height as Eminem. I dated girls taller than me and i couldn’t care less.

This strategy would work if you were naturally around women all the time, where interaction is forced

But when you have to say the first hello, when you have to break the ice, your logic falls out the window. How are you gonna go out of your way to acknowledge/say hi to a woman, and then start ignoring her? She'll see right through that stupid shit

Dont force yourself to ignore just do your things. Also when in social situations there are always girls, you can make friend with a girl that you dont find attractive and hang out with her, she'll have friends.

Also it's not a strategy. It's just being complete just being yourself and with yourself.

Barney Stinson??? That u??

roofies

Good that you talk about him.

For guys who asked what is needed to get women.

I said classy look, gold attitude but i forgot about your place, it must be clean and classy. Mine is scandinavian style, Black/white with a little bit of color, always clean.

but you realize that in society today people act like complete strangers to each other, act like they don't know the other person is there, until one person directly acknowledges the other's presence. As soon as you do that, the girl either thinks or vocalizes "what do you want?", regardless of whether she puts on a friendly mask for 5 mins.

You act like the world is some free market where people just gel naturally into conversation (when fate doesn't force them together. i.e. going out for a smoke at the same time, bumping into each other and saying "sorry", which is 1% of the time), and are constantly mingling. The world should be like that, but right now we live in a world of strangers. If you go around speaking naturally to strangers all you will end up with is being the center of attention as everyone quietly stares at you

that's everybody's "style" dumbass.

When do you ever hear somebody say their style is anything other than "keeping it simple" "clean" "mostly black and white"

The world is how you see it, i'd say.

Most guys dont care about how their place looks and smells.

Do you always pay asking price or do you haggle?

I dont pay. Even though i'd like to try a slut sometimes, or two.

i'm talking about having an individual style that you found and settled on yourself, with preferably more colors than black and white

Well, no appartement look the same. Mine is home made and i like Black and white, depend on how you use those colors tho, also i like to add a little bit of color.

It looks a bit like this. It's a Google pic.

Is image fagmiliar?

just buy a girl some shoes

Found it yesterday on Sup Forums.

Are they really all the same? In the end, will it only boil down to settling on the one who you find pretty enough to put up with her bullshit, because they're all the same bullshit-brained? There's no unique match for you?

OP from here. What is your secret?

see
also see

nice man ;)

>picking up floosies from clubs
How is your 5 different types of STDs coming along? You know condoms don't work on viruses, right?

In general, it works the same but they all have a different background and personnality when you dig deep into their brain it often defines how they behave. But yeh you could categorize but there would still he many categories.

I can't explain why i will fall in love with a girl tho, she just has something special and i notice it right away even though i dont know what it is.

Since I am a moron, I guess roofies are my only option.

OP here, i cant say i behave a way or another with each different girls, on the contrary i'm always the same but i adapt in real time to situations.

Why aren't there more pictures of naked ladies in this thread?

I used to have a really fat body, but a good looking face, as I was told.

I wouldn't say I fucked alot of women, but I got with at least 2 girls each month. And it wasn't me doing anything. They always came on to me.

After I lost a bit of weight, when I look in the mirror, I feel as though in my eyes, I'm alot better looking, because I don't have that fat limiting me.

But to be honest, since my weight loss, I haven't gotten laid once. Girls I used to be with say they miss the fat sometimes.

Women are fucking weird dude.

Girls often want a guy who 'knows what he wants" and will lead them.

How can you know what you want with the girl, and lead them if you don't know what it is you find attractive about them.

I have this problem. Like you, i see a girl and i'm intrigued. She has something special and i want to interact with her, but i don't know what to say to her, or what i want to do with her yet. I need a few more minutes to think about it. By then, because the world moves so fast, she's walked away or caught me looking at her which ruins the spark

be generous?

Like give money?

masamune-kun no revenge
go watch that shit if you like anime

This is a very good question .

i don't get em either. At once deeply perverted, and extremely puritan/prude at the same time

I kinda get feelings after talking to her to be honest.