How can Russians be cold emotionless depressives while also being boisterous braggarts who kiss each other and give...

How can Russians be cold emotionless depressives while also being boisterous braggarts who kiss each other and give people bear hugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQYsFshbkYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

outside they're like that

inside they're flaming sensitive homos who love cat, cross their legs and drink tea

I read Dostoevsky and Tolstoy and their characters acted like sissies, always crying and kissing.

>meet Russian online
>absolute huge furry sissy who acts like he's not gay while emoting hugs at you

Russians are like mushrooms
tough on the outside, but soft and gooey on the inside

Because they still have Christian values intact unlike our country crumbling due to Cultural Marxism. Sodomy is nothing to be proud of.

This man looks like someone from Trumps administration.

the human skull is like that too.
it is hard but if you hit it with the hammer the gooey brain pours out.

t. liveleak

Russia
Я

This

Don't care about that

You feed them shit and you keep them in the dark.

>t. liveleak
fucking lost

Eastern Euro's are very emotional.

I am one. Just like Spanish people we are centered around a culture of machismo.

I think it's the fact that Eastern Euro's are constantly putting on a front of being tough that leads to a bottling up of emotions.

>having emotions
p-pathetic

Finns confirmed for soulless robots

youtube.com/watch?v=HQYsFshbkYw

mysterious russian soul

>How can alcoholics be cold emotionless depressives while also being boisterous braggarts who kiss each other and give people bear hugs?

hey, how are you, in 19 century? Dostoevsky = haiped moralfag, Tolstoy to just old hippy.
Read Sholohov and Barkov.

That's really sad user. How is the suicide rate in russia?

>I read Dostoevsky

Good

We have nothing in common with Eastern Euros.