Femanon here

Femanon here.

I cheated on my boyfriend tonight. He went home for the weekend and while he was away, me and my roommates got really drunk and I ended up letting both of them fuck me pretty much all night long. They just fell asleep about ten minutes ago.

How fucked am I?
Are they going to tell everybody or are they really going to keep their mouth shut like they promised?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're deeply fucked

They probably filmed it and are gonna put it all over Youtube and Facebook

Your life as you know it is over

Only interested if tits and timestamp. You went this far, might as well give us the goods.

here's a tip, don't be a fucking whore

off yourself degenerate

You're fucked not because you cheated and might be found out. You're fucked because you chose a life of a whore. You lowered your limit of the things you find acceptable, so the next time it will be easier and soon you'll stop caring.

Might just as well go into prostitution, that's all you're good for.

Also, post tits.

If their asleep, you have two options.

-Confess and let the bro you cheated on go.
-Confess and let the bro you cheated on do whatever he wants with you. Let him ass fuck you and swallow everything he gives you. You deserve the punishment.

Having a threesome with a girl is a rare, once in a lifetime kind of thing for most guys. The likelihood of both of them being cool about it and not running to their friends giggling, dying to tell them about it is unlikely.

If only one of them tells only their best friend, everyone you know will know by Monday.

QUADS OF TRUTH.
TITS OR GTFO

>greentext story OP
>also what you look like, history, etc. Paint a picture

Tits or gtfo

Who cares? Show tits

If you're asking help on Sup Forums then you're fucked lol

Chek'd. Give us the goods.

Relax. They aren't going to tell everybody.

One of them is going to tell his best friend exactly how much of a whore you really are and then your roommate's best friend will tell everybody.

You are a fucking piece of shit op, k
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNT

Op you're a fat neck beard.

Good chance they will tell him on the down low; your BF will keep his mouth shut for weeks/months and slowly sabotage your life.

A possibility.

Now post tits you animalistic creature

Cuck b8

Dam , you cucked your boyfriend. What a whore.

To be expected from a femanon.
Face the music when it comes. Praise the Lord if it doesn't. Que sera sera

If i can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because i'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr, durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

How do you feel about it?

I only care for you being a girl if you show us your TITS or GTFO!

Rules is rules op show us ya tits or GTFO

You're completely fucked, for two reasons.
1- They're going to tell other people they got a threesome, the amount and type of details they'll disclose depend on how hot you are and how dirty it got. Don't be fooled.
2-You're a slut and you've taken the first steps down the road to being completely undesirable. People like you are the reason relationships don't work in today's society and good people won't trust each other.
Pic is you rn.

This is factual. Everyone will know.

Does your boyfriend know these guys well? if he does your are probably screwed.

How long have you stayed with these roommates, can you trust them?

lastly you should probably tell him, if he finds out from you he might be ok

>if he finds out from you he might be ok
If he's a cuck, yeah. For all you know, OP, he might be OK with it.

So many newfags
Tit or GTFO

they would be the bigger assholes for breaking a promise imho. if she was married it would be different.

I hope you fucking die OP

I once let the hotdog and the hamburger touch the steak while I was grilling. I still can't stop shaking knowing different meat touched. The disgusting feeling I get knowing that nearly genetically identical meats touched makes me want to end my life. I base everything on the idea that my steak is pure and hotdogs and hamburgers are filthy. My steak is mine and nothing but mine! How could it even for a second betray me! Why!!!!

I hope your bf finds out and beats your ass

I hope you don't feel like you've made a clever analogy.

I'm sorry friend, I think you're looking for this website

tumblr.com

>t. kissless virgin who's never been in a meaningful relationship

Do you have a sister or a friend you can fuck with him? He could probably get over it if you had a threeway with a hot sister or friend. Actually a couple times. And let him bareback them.

Cheating happens. The crotch wants what the crotch wants. And men all want to have a threeway with their girlfriend and best friend/sister. So learn how to make recompense. Or better a four way with 2 friends/siblings. Or maybe your mom if she's still hot. But that might become too busy.

And there is zero part of this that I'm joking about. I've had two girls cheat on me in the past, and I would have hands-down forgiven them their transgressions if they hooked up a three way with them and their hot friends/sisters/one of their moms.

Wasn't they dtunk as fuck? If so doesn't that means they won't remember?

I get pretty drunk fairly often and I remember everything. Fine details like exact wording or clothing choice might escape me, but I've never forgotten everything from getting really ripped.

many truth in this text. would also suggest - get your best friend/sis/mom and let him fuck her brains out with you helping and sharing...

She just fucked up a relationship and chipped away a bit of some bodies hope in humanity that had trusted her, but two drunken idiots breaking a fake promise they only made to get laid.. And they're the bigger assholes?
They're actually equally as shitty as she is because they both knew she'd be cheating and all three of them did it anyways. They should group suicide for humanities sake.

Yes that is a Mimus polyglottos, what's your point?

If they were that drunk they could not have sex in the first place

Figure it out or let it bother you, maybe you're too dumb to get it.

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Say you didnt consent to get fucked.
say they raped you .

everything will be fine.

She could

You came to the wrong place to ask about relationship advice. Tits or gtfo

Fire up a saw in a workshop and shove your face into it.

No bother, friendo. Don't cut yourself on that edge though, mkay?

Don't encourage any more of this type of behaviour. There are enough people already doing this. This is the reason I won't have sex with anybody anymore.

>being that fucking retarded!
OP said that they fucked her all night long, you stupid cunt

did you get DP'd? or was it just spitroast

Why are you all assuming this is a true story good lord children go back to school

This post has wisdom. Getting past the exact sex acts mentioned there's a larger point.

This Depends on details of OPs sex life but if there is either 1. withholdong of sex as expression of unhappiness/manipulation or 2. lack of honest exploration/communication about sex then consider this:

A huge source of anger/hurt of her boyfireind will be "you did that shit with them and not with me.. I have to put up with all your shit and you give random people the fucking I want?"

Diffusing this line of thought in him is your only chance and you'll even have fun doing it.

>femanon here
you know the golden rule.
Also, you're a piece of shit, you deserve getting caught, just like all cheaters. Die in a fire.

>Diffusing this line of thought in him

How do you do that though? As a fellow guy, I find myself thinking that when a girl cheats on me!

Generally it occurs right around his girlfriends tongue is in his ass while her sister sucks him off

Line of thought, diffused.

Did you cum?

If not bait congratulations femanon you are evil now, not only you have the sin of a cheater, but also maybe you are pregnant and maybe with a sex desease, enjoy your hell thanks to your friends and drinks

I have a girl-friend who I am well and truly in the friend zone with. We go out getting drunk together every now and then, but I am always a gentleman, never a sex pest and always sleep on her couch. She gives me mixed signals, like one time we made out, but it never went any further and neither of us has mentioned it since.

She told me once that I could be her backup pland and we should get married if she's still single when she's 40. She's 28 now, I'm 33.

She never manages to hold down a relationship for more than a few weeks/mpnths, so I can only assume the problem is her.

I'm not willing to be a second choice, to be used as a resource for her to drain once her good looks have dried up.

Should I stop talking to her Sup Forums?

I hope he dumps you and you get AIDS

just be smooth and fuck her

Tits or GTFO

No need to stop talking, just dont commit if she wants anything. Simple. Nothing wrong with chatting, hangingout ,etc.. But say no

*Le sigh* (zip)

Agreed.

You should drug her and fuck her. Once you do she'll be out of your system. It's like the guy who cured his oedipal complex by fucking his mom.

Once you fuck her you can ditch her and move on to your next obsession. Pining after a woman who won't have you now because you're too "safe" isn't worth your time.

There will be pictures on the internet by the end of the day. That's how good guys are at keeping secrets.

I really admire you

congrats. your like my whore ex wife. tell him, take the beating, get dumped, and start sucking off strangers to repress the feelings within.

Won't that just get me convicted of rape though? Also she's pretty attractive, and I quite like her as a person, for a chick anyway. I think if I fucked her I would just end up catching feelings for her and wanting more, so it could be pretty bad for me really if she is drama and into playing mind games.

hang around long enough to fuck her and then gtfo

you should kill yourself. Your boyfriend WILL find out and you are now branded a cheating whore. Each new partner you find will be informed by the last until it is public knowledge that you're a slut who can't be trusted. You'll never have a normal trusting relationship again. The guys who say they trust you, won't but also they'll not give a fuck because they'll have a side fuck. Enjoy your shitty life whore!