Why are people so triggered by this?

Why are people so triggered by this?

this is now a sage thread

1) because it's a western company catering to the east
2) it promotes the oppression of women
3) it makes women look like earthworms

Because its a western capitalist brand, marketed toward a cultural / religious ideology.

Ya just dont mix pleasure with prayer m9

There are athletes who wear hijabs, so it makes sense to manufacture performance wear just as they do for literally every other article of clothing. The controversy comes from Nike implicitly taking a neutral or positive stance towards forced head coverings in general.

people and businesses are no longer free to say and do as they wish. it's kind of sad in a way. the liberal media will shame and ruin anything they deem "inappropriate". i find their relationship with muslims to be most interesting because they're so at-odds ideologically, and let's not kid ourselves, the muslims HATE the liberal lifestyle, but yet the liberals defend them to no end. strange.

This

if i had to take a stab as to why they defend them: its because liberals tend to want to beleive the good in all people. they probably think that by sticking up for the muslims, the muslims will in turn accept their liberal ways (including faggotry). this does not usually work out like that. at best the muslims are more likely to turn a blind eye.

Islam is a brown people religion, which gives it a higher social caste according to Social Justice.

the "Modesty Garment" doesn't work. the incidence of rape in muslim countries is higher than in the west, principally because many of them consider women to be less than human, and resent feeling horny.

Kind of admirable, don't you think? Just like I'd fight for the conservatives' right to own firearms even though I think it's fucking stupid.

There's nothing admirable about fighting for something you don't believe in. Just sounds hypocritical to me

I'm just triggered by her not sucking my dick right now.

She has nice eyes and a pretty face. I dont know what people have.

Because normalizing Islam is a bad thing OP.

Are you actually serious?
If I'm not religious I shouldn't fight for freedom of religion? If I have no political opinion I shouldn't support free speech?

Because people will kill them if they don't wear it

This is what white people actually believe

Because in some places women are forced to cover up and instead of bringing this up as an issue companys would rather use it as a marketing technic to show their diversity

No, seems a bit crazy. Like how do you rationalize marching for women's rights in the west, where general equality is the norm, but then champion the cause of a religion that treats grown women like children, and the LGBT community like lepers that need to be put down? Seems completely mutually exclusive, but yet....somehow here we are.

So what do you believe happens to women in Islamic ruled countries when they don't wear them?

yeah they're not killed u idiot, they're just harassed, molested and raped. way better.

It's not the fucking head scarf, it's the mutilated genitalia, and the bomb underneath that gets people worked up

Depends on the country. In Iran or Saudi? Probably bad things.
In every other country? Absolutely nothing. She might get in an argument with her parents.

Lol

They get raped then they get stoned to death for adultery.
Welcome to the religion of peace.

top fucking kek and so fucking true

Why is she always hiding her hair?? Because she's a terrorist that's why!

dunno, I'd throatfuck her to death and then again

>White people actually believe this
>Probably something bad
Silly white people,observing reality and shit.

no one likes a sand nigger

When one of them blows up wearing the thing it's going to be great

I'm not converting to your moon religion Abed, no matter what you greentext.

>Clueless

Maybe because of this.

Because they're American sheep and they've been told to fear it, so they do.

I think it's because all the insecure fucks that see a man of a darker complexion fuck all the white girls instead of them.

So they suppose they can do the same to the brown girls nut realise it's not about skin colour but simply that their genuinely unfuckable.

I can just see all the Nike/Islam memes now, it'll be glorious

I've never met a muslim who thinks the way you say they do.
Have you ever met a muslim?

How the fuck do you function in real life when you can't follow the implications of simple responses in a conversation? Is it hard living with Autism?

Is that an American school shooting? I can't tell.

I know a few

Weeell, by numbers alone, bombs dropped by planes outrank bombs by civilians by magnitudes. Weird how bombs killing innocent civilians always seems to have stars and stripes on them too. I always wonder how american propaganda always turns things into excuses for another war.

Oh, Americas biggest ally in oil and weapons production, Saudi Arabia, is the worst of all baddies when it comes to religious suppression.

Your "war on terror" is just another american economic enterprise, like the war on drugs, the cold war etc.

Stop being such a sucker for propaganda, get a passport and see the world nigger!

Sorry no blacks. This is France.

Or maybe I was doing it on purpose to get a more aggressive reaction from you and that's how I get my dick hard.
Thank you by the way.

Fuck it. Let America take over the whole god damn planet, destroying as they see fit, taking whatever and leaving nothing behind. It'll be a blast for a few decades. Fuck the future generations.

Probably another wedding bombed by a drone because they where "people in a group", which by american standards means terrorists.

So if you know a few, don't their opinions contradict what you're saying? Unless of course you live in Syria.
P.s. nice propoganda. I have some too also courtesy of google.

Wow your dumb

Because sandniggers are subhuman and should be ethnically cleansed from the planet

Sorry I couldn't tell, looked so similar.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!
Someone needs to contact your handler and tell them to get you away from the computer before you get drool all over the keyboard.

Sounds about right

Lol

Generalizations are just that - generalizations. The problem is when the outliers are the rational ones. Just out of curiosity, what percentage of muslims (and I'm counting the ones that actually live in Muslim countries as well, not just your 2 muslim friends in Canada) do you think would even TOLERATE homosexuality?

LOL, not the guy that posted that, but this was a chick that her stepdad threw acid in her face because she wanted to marry someone other than who he chose for her.

Outstanding post. So softly

Oh yes! Keep going! I'm almost there!

Call the tard wranglers!

>more likely to throw them off buildings, burn them in cages, drown them, or put bullets through their heads for being gay.

FTFY

>I'll double down! That'll surely show I was just pretending to be retarded!
It's nap time Jr., time to get off the internet.

I live in scotland in the u.k. In my gym we all train together and eat together as one example. Inclusive in our training group are a lesbian, one gay guy, a sikh and three muslims.
There's never ever been a problem with homosexuality within our core group or anyone that anybody has brought along.
In fact, until I listened to americans (who have a problem with sexuality) I never knew that muslims were supposed to have a problem with homosexuality.
My school was in an asian and muslim area and I'd never once heard of this supposed gay hate. I sat next to a gay muslim in English for four years named Ferhan. He now works in London for a T.V. company.

We really should have a few on call at all times.

Do you want a cookie?

Who said i was triggered

This picture is an American pepper spraying peaceful protesters with pepper spray because he's American and violent.

i like how you all bonded over fucking sheep but then say that americans have a problem with sexuality

I'm not joking. I actually get sexually aroused from (you)'s

I'm more of a provider than a taker. I'll pass.

Samefag

We didn't bond over the average American citizen. Away back to doing as you're told. (Fuck off)

dude... just stop

Instead of trying to deflect, could have just not responded after getting called out on your autism instead of tripling down... Then again, I suppose that's the curse of being Autistic.

>autism

You get bombed first britfag.

dude, you're literally feeding him. The only one showing the world his autism is you

No wonder this asshole was British

Jesus christ user, what are you doing?

because islam kills all non islam people.

I'M NOT AUTISTIC HE IS NOT ME

Are you... White knighting for the mentally handicapped on Sup Forums? How heroic!

true.

Lets go for a quadruple then

White society only responds to violence, but gets mad when groups resort to violence.

This might be the most autistic thread on Sup Forums to date

They look like assassins

tin/tin
wood bang

If I take off the hijab, will she die?

This amuses me greatly.

Add a Jew nose and you've got everything wrong with the modern west

>triggered
are you by any chance a tumblrina?

This whole grain of threads is right actually.

Real muslim AMA niggers.