How many times do you think you've masturbated since you first discovered it? I'm 36 and started about 11...

How many times do you think you've masturbated since you first discovered it? I'm 36 and started about 11, that's a lot of fucking semen.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100318-men-sperm-1500-stem-cells-second-male-birth-control/
stumpycok.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

naughty picture

Started jerking off when I was 11 but didn't start shooting cum till 12, and I'm 31 now....could probably fill a bathtub.

41, started when I was 13. The amount is mind blowing to think about.

Probably like 2-3 times a day for 10 - 11 years is my best estimate. 12045 times.

Enough cummies to impregnate every waifu on this flat earth.

>41
Hey dad

£25 per donation at the sperm bank

When I think of the money i've let slip through my fingers over the years....

at least 13,260 times

> jack off 2-3 times a day
> be 28
> started around 13
> avrg cummies 3-5mL

15*365*2.5*4 = 54750mL = 55 Lt of pure cum (that's 14.5 gallons for you trumpfags)

those two cocks pressing together and being jerked with one hand is kinda hot.

same pretty much. I'm 31, starting fapping at 9-10, started cumming at 13. Even averaged out to 1 per day it's a hell of a lot.

31 year old virgin here. 0 times.

i dont want to burn in eternal hellfire.

That is a loto of stemselc you burned up, im sure you will be sterile at the age of 40.

How are your hormonal levels, stay at home much?
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100318-men-sperm-1500-stem-cells-second-male-birth-control/

I discovered when i was 13 im now 30 great sensation first time peeling 4skin back i now have my own tumblr stumpycok.tumblr.com/

33 now started when i was 9 its a lot

11?... amateur!

it looks like you have see img

>dont death grip

And how much did you get laid during that time?

The most severe loss upon ejaculation is your body's zinc reserves. Everytime you ejaculate, your body mines itself for zinc to recreate the load you just shot. Even if you supplement with zinc to make up for it, the body only absorbs a very tiny amount, and even if you megadose (which is dangerous) it will still only absorb a tiny amount. This means that recovering from a single ejaculation takes time and any habitual fapper faps multiple times a day if not once a day. Zinc is essential to testosterone production, neurological health, and many other processes but mainly the two aforementioned ones.
tl;dr you can literally fap yourself stupid and into hormonal imbalance

actually when I first started (13 maybe) i thought about counting it as it was super important for some reason but eventually i've lost count

it would be cool if i still had it

You've lost count since 4 days ago?

Me again feel free to follow me stumpycok.tumblr.com/

Well I started masturbating at 11 and am 27 now. I usually do a 2-4 times a day, sometimes more, rarely only once. I've only not masturbated 13 days in these 16 years so my guess....18,000?

LMAO WOW LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POOR FUCKING GUY... That yaw tho! ya fucken dick looks like the hunchback of notre dam. your dick has downsyndrome, your dick looks like steve harvey

respect your elders u insignificant little clitwipe. dudes been jackin cumpools into your mother since Nam, just too nice to slap u cross the face w. that cream glazed cock

do you ever think of asking dad to jack off with you? he might have a pointer or two.

ohhhhh, daaaaaadddd

Shut up kid

Yeah freaking right