Is this the day Sup Forums went too far?

Is this the day Sup Forums went too far?
I often think about this girl and I she ever found out her nudes were online/if the guy ever got caught etc. Feel so bad getting off to these pics all the time.
>also CREEP/HIDDEN thread

too far? naw, just regular Sup Forums so, got moar?

dump all those pics of her user

>Is this the day Sup Forums went too far?

welcome to 4chins noob

fuck you

The day Sup Forums killed Tiziana Cantone.

I must have missed this
What makes this pic so tragic?

Hey was anyone on here a couple weeks ago when that teachers nudes were leaked, we were all waiting for her to wake up to find out the shit storm but I wasn't able to stick around for the finale???
They looked like semi professional nude photos and here twitter was getting bombed.

post an example?

Most people will never know their nudes are all over Sup Forums unless they frequent this shit. The real troublemakers are the ones who take a safe little nugget of knowledge and blast it all over national news. They are the ones who release it from the sewage dump and toss it on everyone's dining room table to look at. The news, the activists.

I'm not at home on thecomputer I saved them on. She was a redhead, pretty good rig not amazing. She also taught some yoga class, but she was a legit teacher. Anons were finding out all sorts of shit about her.

It was shaping up to be one of the great Sup Forums stories of all time, then the next day I tried to find out what happened and couldn't find shit. Some guy had even saved all the threads about it and loaded it to some online pdf viewer.

any good voy vola's? old one is disabled

no one here?

Seconded

I've seen one other photo of this set. Claims were made. Perhaps more could settle the issue.

Op wont post so here are pics
Oc has babysitter he sets up cam and tells her shower door broken so dont close it he uploads pics plus her fb pic /b sends her link and thats all we know

Jesus we all know your the op of the originals trying to jerk off to someone else reposting. Faggot

Samefag

Where are the webms?

Y would baby sitter shower at work?

Nope

This is Sup Forums when it is weak and full of moralfags.

2005-2006 was the golden age of Sup Forums, read about it child. Embrace it.

you're retarded.

What was her fb?

i'm the one trying to find the thread about the teacher from last week. nothing to do with the creeper shots i swear

Didnt get it here is pic from fb

No. 2005-2006 was your golden age. Now you're old, fat, jaded as fuck, a complete failure at life, and you're still on Sup Forums while all your friends have moved on.

don't be a cunt

Nice... Thanks

she's hot

Go have a shower you sweaty bastard

You downloaded it, it's your problem men

"has babysitter"

so either a child or a middle aged man

either way wtf are we even doing here

Switched from wifi to lte

Also butt hurt
Very butt hurt

Kek

You need to upgrade to a newer potato..

Too far? Sup Forums has created enough dead bodies to fill a morgue and you think nudes are what finally crossed the line? You must be new here...

is there a vid out there?

Oc said he used a time lapse camera taking pics every whatever seconds he said there was no vid

aek3ppjg

Probably.