If you don't respect women, you're a pathetic excuse of a male. This is why you're a virgin

If you don't respect women, you're a pathetic excuse of a male. This is why you're a virgin.

respect is earned, and this is bad bait.

Obvious bait but still a good point though.

Entering a vagina is earned.

OP kys

Dont assume my gender you fucking cunt

as user said already, respect is earned.
if you ask me, some hardcore feminists demand respect but dont even know what that is

I'm respectful equality. when I see a dainty little mall chick doing hard labor, I'll respect them the same as men. Until then, know your function in society.

The dick only rises for the worthy

if we would create something like "maleism" as a counterpart to feminism, that would offend all those feminists even if you do just the same as they do.
I met several women who do things and if you "mirror" them they freak out because of your behavior, not even realizing that you simply just do what they do.

Classic bait again. This is /b

I dont respect woman cause they are cunts, only good for sex from 15 to 17 years old then they are just money grabbing whore with no fucking brains, if it wasnt for the whole sex with men(never going there) I am sure I would be with a man

This would be a good idea. Too bad it'll never happen.

Is your underlying belief that most men don't respect women?

OP is a faggot

>be OP
>takes gender studies to get pussy
>gets stuck with a boyish land-whale
>dry womb and sandy labias every night

glad I graduated from college in the 90's before these libtard, feminist types took over.

Why is it that when people say "Men should respect women." Its seen as this progressive statement. But when someone says "Women should respect men." Its seen as a misogynistic statement.

ypu are incorrect, the feminist is the radical conservative branch of sexism, not liberal at all

Have a (you)

Never underestimate the power of denial.

Respect of women doesn't equal ideological homogeneous delusions. Your post seems to imply that respect of women have to come through the more deliberate system of feminism, which it doesn't. Causes, and cures of sexism aren't set in stone, and cannot be treated as such.
I don't treat people differently based on anything but their actions, but I don't agree with the feministic explainations of social issues.

Real virgins respect women

oh stop being a douche. they're radical leftists. there's no a single feminist within the modern university system that supports any type of conservative political or social ideology.

ask (((them)))

It already exists. It's time for people to actually create a valid political ideology instead of 'I will do the same as you do just to prove how stupid you are'. This is not how to progress, it's downright regressive. There's issues in society that we still haven't managed to solve, and any ideology has so far failed. Try something new.

Tits or GTFO....

you are wrong, but faggots always are, ever heard of the feminazis, extreme far right agenda

And this is why you will never have children

Women are retarded, petty, spiteful, ugly and I'd never let one take my virginity.

I'm a virgin because I am a pathetic excuse of a male, sure, but women are all a pathetic excuse of humanity,

conservatism =/= right
The ideological scale is 2 dimensional.
Left to right is an economic scale, top to bottom is a conservative - liberal scale (or as your skewered language has had it, libertarian)
Feminists are not right-liberal, nor right conservative. They're not left-liberal either. They're left conservationists. Authoritarian politics with a guise of 'progress' when all they want to do is 'progress' through limitations.

if you respect women you're a dickless beta fuck. femenists like casey neistat, pewdiepie and romanatwood are literally the worst fucking people

>herpa derpa derp
>"and that's why you're a virgin"

Feminism≠respecting women
It means treating them as equal, which is different

Boss mode

I only respect intelligent people, which rules out 80% of women and 60% of men.

No, it means agreeing with the reasons, and explanations as to women being currently treated unequally, as well as how to treat this. You can believe in women being equal, and that they should be treated equally without being a feminist.

This. I don't really respect anyone, why should women get special treatment?

HAHAHA That shirt

Respect has nothing to do with attractiveness, I met horrible people that get laid all the time because they're fit and aesthetic.

Do you know the saying "Nice guys finish last".
Give women and guess what happens.

Give women respect and guess what happens

Obvious bait, but i'll take it.
Respect is something you earn, you won't get respect just with your existence but with your actions. Some people deserve respect some don't no matter if they are male or female.

we literally couldn't carry on life without women, on the other hand women could easily carry on life without us. Amazing creatures.

>bumping the thread

Respect is earned for any gender. It doesn't matter if it is a girl, if she isn't being respectful why should people be respectful to her it's not hard to understand

women that claim something they don´t deserve have always been spoiled little brats.

TRIGGERED

but it's easier to mock people into understanding they're wrong than it is to actually show them why

HAHAHA women dont respect themselves so why should we?

Why is she clothed?