FB/IG Fap Thread Part 2

FB/IG Fap Thread Part 2

Continuing OP's girl/girl I want to fuck from last thread... that poster here?

More

god shes fine

My IG waifu.

Link? More?

my cock is ready.

WWYD for more lads?

@jamie_s_j

Tie her down and explore every inch of her body slowly...

1 and 3
Tell me more about them

I'd tear her dress off, and face fuck her. Then I'd spread her legs and fuck her pussy while I choked her and licked her tiny nipples until I filled her with my cum.

Actually don't know those ones haha but I see you like thick legs??

uugh nice

You are stroking to her as well aren't you.

Can you upload all to imgur?

Yeah white girls with thick legs are great. Fucked one for a long time like that

More

I would take great pleasure removing that bikini.

Got pics of her??

Any more of 4?

Any interest in Becca?

Need to see her nude. My dick is diamonds over her. I need more!

Goddess

Ever taken black

Any more?

I want to fuck her tits and cum on her face so bad.

Not yet

More please

Thoughts on this milf?

Anyone like her?

MORE OF THOSE TITS

Wwyd user

If it shows some ass yes!

grip her shoulders for support while i fucked the absolute christ out of those big titties. Making her lick and suck the tip everytime i poked out from between her cleavage. Ultimately cumming point blank into her face.

WWYD for more...

Thoughts?

From last thread...anyone like? WWYD

Nice nipples and a face I would cum on

Tie her to a bed and put clamps on her nipples, and a clit harness on her set to maximum, and pound her pussy without mercy, stopping to pull out and cum in her face while I twist her clamps HARD. Repeat this a few times before removing the clamps, flipping her over and pounding her ass, while I grope and twist her tits and nipples.

Do you have feet pics of her?

massage oil into those big tits while she slowly stroked my cock, before burying my cock between them and fucking my way into heaven.

more

My sluty "model" friend

Those tits were definitely made for fucking, would you service her ass also?

please tell me she does topless/nude

Beautiful

need more pics to be sure.

Here you go user. I'd love to see her tits for real. I bet tit fucking her is like heaven.

More

Holy shit my man.. you managed to make me even harder for her than I normally am... fuck you;ve got a great way with words

I love those thighs
Any more?

sisters friends

Mmmmm yes. Fucking her tits would be too perfect...

perfect face for a rough throathfuck. more

Glad to help user. I am just grateful for the fierce erection she is providing me.

I fucked her

I would *HAVE* to fuck the shit out of those tits before I took a crack at that pussy. There is just no way I could fuck her and look at them otherwise, I would cum in a heartbeat. That being said, her ontop, those tits in my face, just enjoy the view and embrace paradise.

Jesus. Those legs

any photos of her at an angle besides that one?lmao

I get you. She's such a cock hardening slut

yeah...

I don't know how you haven't just taken her into a toilet stall and fucked her brains out when you hang out.

Keep them coming

Nope lol

Great tits then.

Her on top, bent over you, those tits in your face and mouth... her bouncing and grinding on your dicks "bite me... bit my nipples.. please... hurt me"
Fuck I'd cum in her in an instant

(but yes - a titjob cumming is soo essential with her. It's awful thinking of her not having cum on her tits)

Thoughts on this chick?

Tight clothes anyone?

The idea of treating her like a dirty toilet fuck slut has me hard as hell user oh god

Everytime you thrust into her cleavage, those lips touching the head of your cock, it would send shivers through your body.

You should take her into the disabled toilet so she can hold onto the safety rail as you fuck the ever living shit out of her from behind.

The only problem question... where would you cum in or on her?

my younger sister