How much did it blow your mind when you realized people live on these shitty rocks?

How much did it blow your mind when you realized people live on these shitty rocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massimo_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i never knew faroe island existed until i came to Sup Forums, seems like an ok place

t. Pajeet "Oliver" Chang, representative of English defense league (Canada)

>Foreign aid that could have gone to airdropping toothpaste in the U.K. went to frivolous AIDS relief in Africa

What a fucking waste

at least we have shitty rocks

Yeah, it surprises me people actually live on the Faroe Islands.

>TWENTY (20)
>BUCK
>FUCK

It didn't.

Come home.

Shitty people living on shitty rocks?
Not surprised

How hard would it be to invade the Faroe Islands?

so thats how the faroe island looks like, good to know.

stfu Poland 2

impossible

Kill all the puffins, and they run out of food, because those barbaric savages eat these qt birds.
You could also start manufacturing thousands of robotic whales equipped with torpedoes, because those primitive pirates kill whales en masse too.

I haven't eaten puffin in literally a decade. I'm fairly sure hunting them is banned because of conservation.

You say that...

This is just a fraction of the crimes those devils have conducted over the years.

It's not a crime. However, interfering with the hunt is a crime, that's why lots of Sea Shepherd members were fined thousands of euros.

I´m certain Faroe Islands is not filled with zulus Brit

wtf i love faroe islands now

well cock, better just sit here and carry on posting then

We colonised the World, Old Chap. Thats why you are speaking English.

>We

England is more densely populated than every US state except for New Jersey. Even the tiny and cramped Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut aren't as densely populated as England. Really makes me think.

>We
kangz

Faroese flag is just Finnish flag, painted with the blood of the innocent fauna...
They are the very antithesis of our peace-loving nation.
A polar opposite.
The first target of the nearing Hyperwar... where the score will be settled with more enemies than just one.

i could
not even canada, just me alone

What really amazes me is that those native british people have had their families on those islands for 1000s of years. Like you drive your cars on the same land that nobleman once held their manors on 1000 years ago. Like, thats crazy.

England has only been in existence 1000 years, my American friend. Before that we were a country of various European tribes.

It's all thanks to the church keeping excellent records in the British Isles.

Even more amazing to me is that there are patrician families from Ancient Rome that are still around today. Some claim to trace their ancestry back over 2000 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massimo_family

According to the politically correct they're are no native British, mainly because the fact that the native turn out to be white offend other more recently arrived but still British ethnic groups.

Even the Welsh can trace their ancestry from the Sheep.

People are capable of living anywhere if they really work at it. I'm sure there are less hospitable places than the Faroes.

>Talks about living on shitty rocks
>Posts from Faroe Islands