Are they, dare I say it, back?

Are they, dare I say it, back?

I really liked what I saw out of that O Line, it looks like they have gotten some sort of team spirit out of being a whipping post. Like keeping Russell Wilson alive became more than a job to them but something close to a crusade forged on pride.

Though they are all 6/10 in raw skills and talent they are elevated by a common purpose to prove everyone wrong and that can be pretty awesome to see because NFL is usually just guys doing jobs, for Seattles Oline it could be a more than that.

I can't wait for the movie starring Tina Fey as MILF who walks around naked all the time and Robert Redford as Pete Carroll.

>needing 2 bad calls and a cheap shot to slip by the bills
>the bills still should have won but they razorcaked it

"no"

Le refball and barely win games team
Le having a cuck as a QB team
Le choke in the playoffs team
Le horrible crunchtime playcalling team

All of this could have been said about Denver last year

>le choke in the playoffs

didn't they win a superbowl recently? and that playcall was a choke in the second owl, but how many teams even make two in a row?

i don't really watch football but it's not often right?

>choke on the 1 (one) yard line with 4 (four) downs to get the 1 (one) yard
That was literally the biggest choke in Super Bowl History. They have choked hardcore against the Panthers last season too.

it was the two yard line and it was 2nd down after a big run by marshawn

>biggest choke in Super Bowl History

Comes close but it's still 18-1.

>after a big run
>2nd down

/thread

they never left

Reminder: The Seahawks' offense only looked good because they played the Patriots defense, which has padded its PPG stats against some of the most incompetent offenses in the NFL all year and cannot stop a meme quarterback or any other competent QB for that matter

I don't dislike the Seahawks, and I'm actually a Wilson fan, but the cracks in the foundation are real and significant. It's not like they've suddenly become a bad team, but they're definitely not elite anymore (then again, I'm not sure there is an elite team in the NFL this year).

Since the bye week they're allowing an average of 398 yards and have allowed four out of five opponents to score at least 24 points (21 ppg). During the same time the offense is averaging 329 yards and 23 ppg.

That's not a Superbowl contender. That's a getting away with it.

if the Seahawks aren't a contender no one is except the Cowboys.

>can't refute claims
>divert the argument towards another team
No.

Last three playoffs games for the Hawks

>goal line INT to lose the Owl
>sneak by Minny on a missed chip shot FG
>go down 31-0 to Carolina, eventually do enough to make the game seem close, but pretty much got smashed

I think we know who's responsible for this turnaround.

Well, I did mention that there might not be an elite team anywhere in the NFL this year, which means that pretty much everyone is a "contender".

Honestly though, I think Dallas is a terrible matchup for Seattle. Seattle is built to slap finesse teams around, but Dallas plays just as physically on offense as the Seahawks do on defense.

Is this what the average person in Seattle looks like? I'd rather kill myself than live in the SJW paradise known as the west coast.

They played a clean game vs the Pats, their defense sucks as they learned it. The only way they'll totally be back is if we take good care of the Eagles and Panthers later on offense rather than defense. The rest of the schedule looks easier said than done.

But they're making lots of noise, and it's November. If players like Fant and Ifedi keep stepping shit up, the Hawks will be back at 2014 level, maybe better with an even younger core.

tl;dr: It's still too early to tell, but they're getting there. It's still Dallas's NFC to lose.

Seahawks fan here.

Just throw it to jimmy every second down. Double coverage or not. Seriously, why the fuck not?

The Patriots offense is as good as their defense is bad desu, it doesn't mean Seattle's defense is bad.

The liberal equivalent if this is making a swastika out of Joe Biden.

>muh protection
Is what prevents this

What?

Wilson is looking healthy and the o line is starting to gel a little better. Rawls and Prosise should be big improvements over CMike. If they can establish a bit of a run game it'll dramatically help Wilson.

The Seahawks could run a similar run scheme that the Bengals have. Rawls being the Hill and Prosise being the Bernard. Works out perfectly seeing they're now pass first.

There are photos of him wearing a Patriots jersey back in the early 00s

Isn't this freak from Ohio or something?

Nah leaf, Superbowl 49 was a bigger choke

>literally inches away from winning it all
>throw horrendous interception and ruin your shot at a dynasty

they've been missing key players on defense

>yards
still second in the league in PPG allowed

pats backtracking at it's finest. 18-1 is way worse and you just won't admit it

No 18 - 1 was literally the greatest choke job of all time, it's the reason Sup Forums was created.

>undefeated 19 game season which has never been done
vs
>back to back super bowls for an otherwise irrelevant team
18 - 1 is definitely worse

>they've been missing key players on defense

It's November in the NFL, everyone is missing key players.

>>yards
>still second in the league in PPG allowed

Before the bye week they were giving up 13.5 points a game, since then they're giving up 21. Mostly against good offenses, true, but that's kind of the point. If you can't stop people from moving up and down the field on you or dominating TOP (and Seattle has been dominated in TOP during that stretch), you're going to end up giving up more and more points.

>I can't wait for the movie starring Tina Fey as MILF who walks around naked all the time and Robert Redford as Pete Carroll.

MwFtWf

It was painful to go through that so much happiness stripped away in 1 second. Ill never recover from watching that fucked up shit.

NEVER LEFT, MOTHAFUCKAZZZ

>Shithawks fan acting like a raiders fan acting like a shithawks fan!

>we want the ball and we're going to score. To me is the worst choke. Be cocky lose in most embarrassing way that a QB can lose a game. Tom never guaranteed an undefeated season you stupid dickwrinkle!

Not a fan of either team. 49ers did good against ARZ but wasn't good enough.

Yeah it lives in Columbus.

>us12s are just patsfags who jumped off the wagon
why am I not surprised?

He probably said to himself, "Hell, if I'm going to cut my dick off, I might as well choose to root for the gayest team in the NFL."

You missed the point entirely. He's saying Seattles offense look great against New England's trash defense, but they'll have to face a true defensive threat like the Eagles to find out if their offense is as good as it seemed on SNF. Or if they just looked good because of the Patriots odd decision to bring zero pass rush, and let a trash o-line actually look competent

>be a fan when they sucked
>people still see you as a bandwagoner

Fuck off dude. I was Seahawks when we sucked, it was the kingdome and nothing happened. We love our team.

When Brady is gone you'll all be like "IF WE HAD BRADY YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW, YOU WOULDN'T!

>Robert Redford as Pete Carroll

I still don't know if the line got better or the Pats pass rush was THAT BAD

maybe both?

>Everyone says Seahawks will get blown out by the Pats
>huge underdogs
>They win
>T-t-they aren't good

Lmfao

See ya December 4th mang

>everyone says the Seahawks will blow out the Cardinals
>they tie
>everyone says the Seahawks will blow out the Saints
>they lose
>everyone says the Seahawks will blow out the Bills
>get outplayed and squeak by on refball

The Pats win was a great win that they should be proud of, but let's not pretend there aren't legitimate concerns.

>afc south
lol

>sherman was clearly going for the ball
>sherman clearly read that tyrod taylor was out of the pocket and therefore the receiver became a blocker
you clearly dont watch football m8

>not having josh norman
>injured pro center not gonna play at his best after recovering
>luke kuechley (however his name is spelled) getting injured this season
itll be a 10 point win for the seahawks

>outplayed

How were they outplayed when they won the game?

>dominated in time of possession (40:17 to 19:43)
>dominated in yardage (425 to 278)
>dominated on third down (12-17 to 2-7)

That's the kind of thing you get away with in the regular season against a team with a meme coach, but gets you BTFO'd in the playoffs. It's also the sort of game the Hawks have been playing a lot lately.

The Seahawks have 2 wins this year they didn't fucking earn and they should have lost the tie in Arizona

that team will choke in the opening round vs. the Iggles. I want you to screencap this post for when it happens.