/éire/ + /gael/ + /celt/

Reply to this thread or an Orangeman will die in his sleep edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cc6JMfZ2svk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish we actually had moles in Ireland.

This is a non-reply.

Well now I have to kill an orangeman myself to make up for it.

I've heard they're just nuisances that dog up gardens.

back in black is charting on billboard's "hard rock" albums list at number 12
state of metal these days, that album 36 years old.

They're pretty cute.
Though desu I hear they're harmful pests that eat worms, and they can fuck off, our ecosystem is full.

Le wrong generation XD

what is the point of making a thread this late

I remember asking if there were plans to reintroduce bears to Ireland after hearing they used to live here thousands of years ago. Sadly there aren't.

you heard right, Seamus.

did i even imply that
i'm just saying it's absolutely horrendous for an album that old to still be charting.

yeah because we have fuck all forests they could live in since the brits cut down all our forests

also fuck animefags

FUCK off

Because most of us will be up for another hour or so and the other one will archive before we're in bed.

If any NEETs stay up late, they can keep it up until the morning. Otherwise who cares.

I was talking about why it's come back in modern times.

We had nice late night thread last night.

>FUCK off
Is that you, Angrylad?

youtube.com/watch?v=cc6JMfZ2svk

he's got a point you know

I only support bullying of frogweeb enough to break his self confidence and make him yearn for human contact. Then he will come to me and be my bf.

ah i shpose.
the entire american music industry is just pop, hip hop, country "indie bollocks" and shitty electric crap
it's so hard to make a living as a smaller musician these days.

>rise of the far right in Ireland
Where?

God I hate PBP.

Didn't they live here during an Ice Age when there were land bridges to the rest of Europe via Britain? The island on its own might be too small to support them, this is why we don't have as diverse an ecosystem as elsewhere, animals become extinct here easier, and we aren't that isolated like Australia to have something vastly different from the rest of Europe. There's the same problem with wolves but they were here 300 years ago, there's no plan to reintroduce them either.

NO! He's already MY bf

That channel must get half its views from here for most of its videos.
A slight rise in people who support the policies of the "far right" elsewhere counts as a rise in some sense, and the setup of Identity Ireland and the National Party probably count towards that too, even if they've made fuck all impact so far.

Frogweeb?

More like Frogdweeb amirite?!

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

I think bears went extinct before the Celts did, in prehistoric times.
Wolves did go extinct in historic times though.

Anyway, night lads.

what percentage of NP vids views are from /éire/pol do you think?
they've gotten maybe 10-15 off of me alone.

>celts
>in Ireland

the sons of the land were killed by saxon perfidy who had an irrational hatred for them.

I'm going to try sleep now.

I'm going to go to, this thread had three times the number of replies I expected.

Guess it's just me here then. It's too humid to sleep but I'm tired as fuck.

>le look at me i'm le 35 year old sadcunt virgin who pretends to be a little girl online
why doesnt he kill himself?

demat iwerzhonat keneil! kelteg gwelloc'h eo!

na-night

theyre after shtealing my gimmick™ over at /éire/pol lads

sleep nakey >:3

You kids can be found at any coal mine, oil reserve, peat bog, gas reserve or potato farm.

Bertie Ahern is gone a bit shook looking.

>tfw no glorious Irish Battleship fleet

not Orangeman :(