Girls we know and their Feet. Friends Coworkers Family GF Wives Ex Teachers FB IG...

Girls we know and their Feet. Friends Coworkers Family GF Wives Ex Teachers FB IG. If you know them post them and let's jerk off to their Feet. Show face pics whenever possible.

Fuck off.

her feet.

She has the feet of a 45 year old soccer mom.

So it turns out my gf is into guys feet. I found pics on her phone of guys feet, in some of them the guys were naked with their cocks out but it was all focused on the feet. I confronted her about it and found out that some of the pictures that she still has on her phone are of her ex bf's feet. She doesn't find my feet attractive.
I'm into feet too but this is weird.

Wat do?

some user posted them and said it was his gf. then he got scared casue some guy threatened to tell her and he tried to delete, but we of course arleady had the pics.

also. post feet of 45 yr old soccer moms?

ask her to lick your feet. i want my gf to do it but she said she wont

I know this girl. Her names danielle

oh god. this girl again.

Absolutely not. I don't want her going near my feet but still...

More Cuban hippy feet.

although not barefeet, still sexy in heels

Helps to remember the pic

yea her feet look hot. nice toes. who is she?

had to delete that

just a girl i know with perfect feet, trying to find her without heels

her toes look pretty good here. but yea a barefeet pic would be amazing.

splitting the difference and posting her in flip flops now, still on the hunt for full barefeet

those arent flip flops lol. but great sandals nice view of her toes. they look great.

oh my bad haha

great feet! whats her name. im jerking my hard dick off to her toes.

enjoy

this is a decent pic

no problem man. these pics keep getting better too.

ass and feet. my two favorite things.

oh my, in that case, please have some more, good sir :D

nice! fucking great. wish moms feet were showing too. so how do you know her?

thanks. a face shot maybe?

she likes when guys jack off to her but she doesn't want me to post face so i'll respect that. sorry bout that, but i hope you can still enjoy what i can give :)

i know her dad, her name is abby, trying to find good pics. If you don't mind her friends being in the pictures too they is some good 1s of both their feet

there are lots of things i want to lick in this picture.

pls have some more then :D

fair enough. she has amazing legs and feet. very suckable toes. where is she from at least?

girlfriend? age? nice toes.

northern europe. and she says this is the most face i am allowed to show :/

why would i mind. if you have pics of regular girls feet that you know then post them lol. and yea abby's feet are great man! nice red toes

dutch? id love to know the counry. she has a beautiful body and great feet!

yup, das my gurl. she's above 30, no specifics necessary tho. sorry guys, she's kinda paranoid and doesnt want me saying too much. smart woman i guess. not sure how i deserve her so i thought i might at least share some of her hotness so its not wasted on only me.

yea shes amazing. does she know you like feet?

is she there with you?

I would be most obsessed about why she doesn't like your feet. Is it the general shape of them, or is it some hygiene issue that you can fix?

Beta boys thread.

3 generations of feet, lol. looking for more with abby and her cute friends

awesome man. i love girls feet so much.

girlfriends feet

yorue a lucky guy. those are some cute blue toes. does she know you like feet? age?

Why do you capitalize feet?

megan and abby

Push her down on the ground and stick it in her pooper with no lube. Call her a bad girl. You will be so alpha she'll do whatever you say in a flash from them on.

She always go barefoot?

lefty has nice long toes.

Oh yeah, she's given me a couple footjobs and lets me lick them despite her disdain for feet. 20.

No more with just feet there is this one though

Wow. Love her big pussy.

thats awesome man. lucky for you. its actually almost kind of cool in a way that even though she hates feet you get to use hers to get off. would love to see what she looks like. clothed pic is fine of course.

yeah she has lovely feet, love it when they are painted black

is the girl on the right from brooklyn now living in manalapan nj

is that one megan?

Laura (right) has great feet. I've cum buckets to pics of them. Have more if anyone's interested.

fuck yes man! looks like she has nice big feet. so how do ou know her?

yes thats megan, in this pic abby is left megan is right
nah, different girl

cool man. id love to lick both their toes.

On the right. We're just friends. She has no idea how badly I want to suck on her toes, or how often I fap to her feet.

thats aewsome. where is she from? i love jerking off to my friends feet too. its so fun when i see them after and know they have no idea i was jerking my cock and shooting cum to their feet. keep going

i dont think they realise how amazingly sexy their feet look in heels

they ight realize. they seem to wear them a lot.

thats a fucking cutie. nice legs and nice feet.

hell i don't mind

Same! Such a thrill to be talking to a girl and think about the last time you were jerking to their feet. Feels good to be spreading Laura's feet around too. Here's her toes (top). She's from UK. You like?

i agree completely. you have kik or something? we shoudl stay in touch and sshare feet sluts

if ya'll bored of abby let me know, i have posted 14 of her pics to be fair hehe

I mean im enjoying her, but by all means if you havr other foot sluts you wanna show off go for it.

This girl is great. Who is she?

On the left. I'm noodler8 on kik.

a group photo that shows off some nice heels, not many more pics left

Nice man. Ill message you.

Anyone have this pic still up and can repost it?

Now that is a great fb feet find.

Sara W.