What does Sup Forums think about pic related?

What does Sup Forums think about pic related?

Do you have great expectations for the next album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m01lPNVv90s
youtube.com/watch?v=5X3-RRCR7qY
youtube.com/watch?v=81fSbAjb_SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They suck.

I like the whole drums+bass only thing

Extremely derivative but fun, would probably go see them live if I could

NO! Don't emcourage them! Those fucks should have been locked up in the fucking studio since 2015 to force them to make the second album, instead of touring like autists

uh they have to tour to make money to fund the album and to make more fans jackass

They're catchy sure. But the music is very samey and there's way better modern rock bands that have a more memorable and unique sound.

>way better modern rock bands that have a more memorable and unique sound.
name 5

Band of Skulls
Birth of Joy
Plague Vendor
King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard
Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats

Or they could write thousands ofsongs andrelease them with an agreesive campaign

Like DFA1979 if they were complete garbage instead of great

I'm listening to them right now. I really like them. If the next album is slightly worse than this one, I probably won't mind. I need it.

>implying DFA isn't shit

>feeding (You)s to the contrarian

rate my ratings, Sup Forums

If you think this band is cool, you should definitely check out:

NoMeansNo
youtube.com/watch?v=m01lPNVv90s

Lightning Bolt
youtube.com/watch?v=5X3-RRCR7qY

Destruction Unit
youtube.com/watch?v=81fSbAjb_SI

No hate for Royal Blood, but they're kind of boring compared to some of the other bands who are doing the exact same thing

will do; thanks m8

You are being too harsh with Blood hands, and too generous with come on over

Out of the Black and Little Monsters are the best tracks

They look like such douchebags, especially the drummer

>too harsh with Blood hands
Aye, maybe. I just don't like how the vocals hammer away at that particular note in the verses; I find it too tense.

>too generous with come on over
Also maybe. It is a tad repetitive, I'll grant you, but at least they don't drag it out. I dig the music video; that may have skewed my perception of it.

I tend to exaggerate my ratings slightly. Under my system, a 2.5-stars track is by no means skippable, especially on an album I like overall.
Some user once convinced me to use the whole star spectrum. I mean, why would you rate a track really low and never listen to it? Why not just delete it? A 1-star track should still be listenable; nyawm'sayin'?

Also fair comment. Out of the Black is a banging opener, and Little Monster was my initial fave; but on repeated listens, it lost by a hair to Loose Change .

>like that matters