JUST

JUST

BLACK

MY

Losing your fame has to suck, seems like people take it pretty hard.

So how's stalking laruen?

Hey pedo

Nothing's going on, because it's not happening.

Why does feminism turn women into autists?

Suuuure Brandon

wtf happened to her look?

I'm not bad off like that, having a crush on her doesn't mean I'm going to be stalking her.

Is that why she has the restraining order on you?

satanist jews
the usual

Slim Shady
Braindead like Katy Perry

I've never been contacted by any lawyers or the police. I've never threatened her in anyway. I've said before that I have little interest in meeting her IRL because of everything I've done and said here. Yeah, she's attractive, yeah I like CHVRCHES, I know she won't be involved in my life. If you or her are taking anything I say here seriously that's retarded, because I'm not that person. She isn't in harms way, and if she feels that way then I feel terrible because I never thought, or intended for her to see anything here. I'd have thought she'd have more going on to post here on Sup Forums looking at my bullshit. It may not even be her here, and there's a huge chance people are just fucking with me like I fucked with people.

No one cares, faggot.

dubs of truth

that's what happen when you sell out to the hilldawg, she should just do an Akina Nakamori and do something artistic for once in her life.

Keep telling yourself that

if it is real we told you to stop and drop trip even if everything wasn't intended to cause any harm or problems. now you have someone who you admire and makes the music you like hate your guts

give me a quick rundown on what happened user.

if really depends on the judge and if he feels that a legitimate threat to someones safety. i haven't really seen anything threatening from you to her so in that case it's people or even CHVRCHES themselves fucking with you. if in some way it is real you can always go to court when you get the summons and fight it but this IS Sup Forums and nothing here should be taken seriously and/or as fact. this rumor was started in march, it's almost the second week in may and by now you'd get something