What would you do if the purge exists Sup Forums?

What would you do if the purge exists Sup Forums?

Kill trannies.

Enjoy the day off

Sit on the roof with a sniper, from what I can gather, roaming the streets makes you easier to kill, much safer to turtle. Or atleast a higher k/d

Form a militia and gun down criminal scum.

Purge, man. Obviously.

Id go on the disney site without my parents permission

Kill myself because an hero wouldn't be considered gay that day.

Ask a bunch of basement dwelling computer nerds and under age kids what they would do in a war for a day situation lol fuck off

same

Purge liberal scum

kek

Download movies

plagiarize

Enjoy my safety here in the forest far from people. Maybe go out and drop a moose even though it's not season.
Also kill my neighbor who keeps hunting on my land.

Nigga you have the means to already legally kill him.

Go outside and hopefully get shot

This. I'll remain secluded and do my own thing.

Getting shot sucks though. It doesn't hurt much at first, but good god...

>Nigga you have the means to already legally kill him.
No I do not. Don't know where you live but that would be cold blooded murder.

This.
>guy on your land
>he's carrying a gun
>you allowed him to live
What are fucking gay?

Kek, as for me, I'd rape anthony fantano

I'd spend all day jaywalking and parking in front of fire hydrants until I got shot.

How do you live and where? Always wanted to move into the countryside and leave city life behind me.

>trespasser on my land
>has gun
>shoot him
>go to prison for murder

great night for a heist/robbery. i see a purge as a full night of personal gain

Guess i live in a state where landowners rights trump faggots right.

God bless alaska.

I can kill anyone who come on my land if i "hold reason to believe hes in commission of a crime"

And its on the books where people have been killed from illegal land hunting. Natives take it often, but anyone who owns land can avail it

In any organized country, if some fool is walking around on your land carrying a firearm and shooting for ANY reason you should be able to kill him.

>What would you do if the purge exists Sup Forums?

Kill every Jew and every nigger I can find. Some shitty public care hospital with a nigger birth ward might be the ideal spot to kill many niglets at once. They're going to grow up to be criminals anyway. Why not snuff them now?

Move out of a leftist shithole?

Assemble daring team of men to do a raid on the federal reserve/fort knox.

get a bag of good explosives. blow the doors off of whatever you're hitting really quick. in/out. try to make it home safely without any other nuts cutting your head off

Can i be john mcclane in your recreation of die hard 3?

Live in a small house about 30 minutes by car from the nearest small village (less than 50 people) in northern Sweden.
>pic related.

How about solving your problems with words rather than just shooting people because you're too stupid for anything else?

Go to some Koch or Rothschild residence, then pressure them into making me rich at gunpoint.
>imb4 they have high tech security system and guards
I played Metal Gear I know what I'm doing
>inb4 they would track your account
Cash nigger

Actually get fit. Kinda stupid if you dont.

God. We would have had a secret not so secret race war and enslaved their women pretty quickly.

It would create a fluid underground slave market surely.

Unlikely to happen EVER because our women wouldn't allow it.

Please tell me what gay place you live...it sounds like some Hilary Clinton cuck land. Cause here in Trumps Merica, we shoot niggas.

Sure kek

Rape.

Kill Merkel

So basically you cant solve issues with anything but violence? Sounds pretty primitive to me. Are you a neanderthal?

How about you come for a friendly visit to my land and i send you home in a bag?

Fuck you, democrat

>armed trespasser on land
>shoot him anyways
>bury him at least 9ft deep
>will decompose before missing persons report filed because seclusion
>???
>profit

I live in Sweden where we have a law called "Allemansrätten" (all mans right) and he can walk on my land with a rifle as much as he like, just like I can do on his.
But hunting us split up in purchased lots, my hunting ground is bigger than the land I own.
Anyone hunting on my lot is subject to a big fine and suspended hunting license, not getting shot..
If someone comes here trying to kill me, sure I would blow his brains out.

kill all ameritards

Alright, ill provide my own Samuel jackson, but i do expect you to provide a. Oil tanker for us to blow us

>He made a good point
>better call him a democrat

You sure showed me.

killing as much as muslim hugging lefties as i can.

It sure would be awkward on Monday at the office, when sally the receptionist has to make you coffee after you anally destroyed her without consent.

what planet are you from? humans solve everything with violence. it was probly adam, steve and eve until adam shanked steve so he could get eve for himself

if rape is allowed I ld rape girls

Found the retard.

I'm a eurofag and I would give both my arms for proper castle law.
Muslims wouldn't be a problem anymore.

Implying your point was good.

If you come on my land with a gun, im not gunna give you the time of day on the off chance you arent a nigger looking for a fix.

Use your bleeding heart to put out a orphanage fire,faggot

That's civilized unlike these other dumbfucks.
>Oh hurr durr he's on my propert hunting, better kill him"
Turns out to be a lost hiker with a rifle..
Congratulations.

>my life isnt actually being threatened but I'm going to shoot him anyway because muh land

Fucking degenerate is what you are

see
You're just as bad as the common nigger, the only difference is you're probably white.

But, but MURICA!!!! PEW PEW PEW shoot first, cover up later, MAH FREEEEEEDOOOOOOM:

>sit on roof
standing still makes easier to headshot retard

This

The hippies all believe we need to disarm the nukes,the guns, the bombs, the knives

But as long as there are rocks, niggers will kill niggers with rocks over sand.

As long as there are sticks,niggers will kill niggers with sticks over mud

As long as there are men with atleast one working hand capable of making a fist, there will be blood in the dirt

only 2 niggers in my town on 15000 people so it's all good

You must not own land.

Do whatever I want. Do a lot of drugs, steal food from stores, do whatever I want.

Nothing because I live in America where I'm allowed to own guns and bullets and there aren't really that many psychos willing to kill or rape or rob. Most likely they'd all be at their own homes trying to protect their own homes.

So... probably watch some Friends or Roseanne or Golden Girls with my trusty 38 in my lap and my AR and .12gague in my closet. And drinking and cookin up a frozen Red Baron pizza.

Enjoy the 12 dollar lattes and the slow erosion of your rights, faggot.

When you are on the ground looking up, you will be glad some of us took up the fight for you

I would just rape children and women. Also kill all christians, islamist, jews and atheist. Steal all money, drugs, movies and video games.

get killed

>Red baron pizza

You are urgin' for a purgin', bitch

I'm also not a retard thats going to kill someone for getting lost though. Do what you want, the sooner you shoot someone for something this stupid the sooner you go to prison and leave society behind.

I always carry a gun in the woods, but we have bear fucking everywhere that wont hesitate to tear someone to pieces.

"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable."

>all people r equal
>muh rights
Kill yourself faggot. If I see an armed person on my private property, he doesn't warrant a warning shot.

Rob as many places as i could. Steal myself a new jeep, money, electronics, etc.

laugh at this retarded idea

>my life isn't threatened but there's an armed stranger with unknown motives on property I own

Yeah, you're the degenerate. Stick to NY or LA where the rest of your faggot kind is.

Commit tax fraud, mail fraud, maybe even insurance fraud if possible since I couldn't get arrested

>If I see an armed person on my private property, he doesn't warrant a warning shot.
Americans love their "freedom".
Can't walk anywhere without being shot because everything is "muh property"..
Good one there. Perfect fucking logic.
Meanwhile I can trek across any land I want with my rifle over my shoulder because I don't live in a retarded 3rd world country.

shut up god you're gross

I have, you stupid faggot.

I live in alaska, i own 200 acres. If someone is on my land off the road i built, they are trespassing and will be shot.

And as my lack of imprisonment over the death of the last faggot keeps me warm at night knowing the law sides with me

Protip:
>Neither will a human

it does
black friday

/This. Winner of thread.

Get a minigun with a jetpack and go on a rampage
Fuck I've been playing too much law breakers haha

Then stay there and be happy, faggot.

We will stay here and shoot other faggots and be happy. Deal?

It's not what you know it's what you can prove in court.
FAGGOT.

bitch has to know i needed to purge... nothing personal... doin it again next years purge

Land you paid for and inhabit is not "muh property"; it's off limits.

I would purge so many black people rhe streets would be as black as oil from all their black blood

>hiker gets lost
>has gun for protection because inna woods
>gets shot, not a word spoken
>hiker was just lost trying to find help
>now he's dead because some asshole with little man syndrome needed to feel like a god among men

Prep before the night comes
>Get close with local bank employee, preferably a manager or someone with safe access
>Acquire weapons more than just my shotgun
The night arrives
>Get bank bro
>Go to bank
>Break in steal as much as I can
>Kill bank bro
>Drive my ass home at mach 2.8
>Defend my haul with my life
>Repeat process til rich and I qualify to be exempt like other niggers high up in society
>Live well and shoot at nignogs from my mansion window

Shouldn't have gotten lost, faggot.

>USA
>God Tier castle law
>3rd world
Stay salty libfag. Come to my property please.

Should have asked what he was doing on your property first faggot

Why? What's so bad about letting someone just wander across it? You that scared and insecure?
I have hikers, hunters, berry pickers, hell fucking old grandma's walking across property every week. I don't go out and kill them because I'm not a fucking psychopath.

I don't think I have to explicate any further.

>this is mine
>no one can touch it

Hows kindergarten going for you?

...You're a moron. That twat was incomprehensible. He was mocking the idea of shooting an armed trespasser, and then bragged about being able to be an armed trespasser "because he doesn't live in a third world country," in contrast to the US, when the very fucking DEFINITION of 'third world' means not affiliated with the US or USSR.

Stupid fucking children. Read a book.

>hiking innawoods
>get lost
>see a house
>better go to the front door and ask for directions
>oh shit he aimed a gun at me
>oh yeah I'm an armed loner trudging towards someone's hose
>what did I expect

>Come to my property please.
No I don't visit 3rd world countries.