twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muscular first post

She can make the semen fly out my penis and score a 6 if you catch my drift

its hot already lads

The meme is "it's fucking hot lads"

what kinda temperature we talking? comfy raining 0 degrees here in paris

Poo in the loo.

Haha epic original banter that is totally sports related XD

Warmest Fall on record in my state. Latest first frost too.

t. Pajeet

yep that's hot

what.cd has been shut down lads

not the guy you originally replied to. 28 isnt hot, its toward the limit of my tolerance zone but its pretty comfy

but 33 is awful and its going to be cooking this arvo

This is not hot

A hot day is 35+

>LE SO FUCKIN HOT XD XD
>NA, THIS IS HOT LMAO
>40 DEGREES NOTHIN M8 XD XD

anything in double figures right now would feel pretty hot to me lel, sun hasn't come out in like 2 weeks

The sun even hates France

35 degrees is cold as shit m8, 90 degrees is hot.

that was quite mean ausbro :(

If kohli has 100 fans im one of them
If kohli has 10 fans im one of them
If kohli has 1 fan it's me
If kohli has no fans im ded

Where can I find a qt jap gf

Our boy is amking it
lifeisnoise.com/blog/two-minutes-with-the-dark-third

I dunno m8, maybe japan

Fuck me Pakistan's batsmen are bad

sushi shop mate

>The Dark Third know how to make you feel

im not your bro

in mate

>tfw constipated but no vag to push it out

Here’s an opportunity to bitch about something, whether music related or not. What really pisses you off?

>The New Zealand selectors just keep picking Martin Guptill, and I genuinely want to punch them for it. I’m actually typing this at Eden Park right now, and he’s at the crease on 52, with his closest rival for the spot back in the shed. Mike Hesson is about 20 metres from me and I’m really tempted to walk up to him and have a proper bitch, because I just know he’ll select him because of this meaningless 50 in a game that’s already drawn. Guptill will play his 50th test this summer. 50 tests and can’t average 30. What a man.

Based daniel

Fuck life is noise though. They haven't organised a good tour for three years now and keep on emailing me with competitions where the prize is weed

Kek it showed up on my normiebook

that's ok maybe we can be friends

eyes of the serial killer

>Pakistan 88/5
This pleases me.

unbanned lads

based fucking grandhomme lads

Bancroft should be selected purely because he's the only opener that still smears zinc over his face

Japan.

who the fuck is de Grandhomme

Thats not zinc m8

prove it

yet another Saffer reject who has been overpowered on cricket captain for years

beginning to think this is a new meme

he's zimbo mate

>#BREAKING An 11-year-old boy has been abducted and sexually assaulted in an horrific four-hour ordeal in West Auckland

good ol west auckland lads

is there a difference?

yeah

Zimbos are Southern Africans

That is an ontological fact

but not south africans

#cricket

did I say south african?

i said saffer which is clearly an abbreviation for (s)outhern (affer)ican

Peet Poovel is going to fail and this fact makes Daniel absolutely furious

>TJ: "So, if my schoolboy French is correct, his name translates to Colin the Great Man? Maybe we should select our team based on their surnames..." Might be "big" rather than "great". Colin the big man.
wew

De Grandeholme is the next Hadlee,
Even looks like him.

wrong

>holly235

How many Holly pics have you got lad?

its not actually threadcunt m8 who probably offed himself at some point

its one of his copycats

Hey guys

Hey daniel

Kys

seems to me that making the australian cricket team has as much to do with timing your birth to coincide with player retirements as it does being good at cricket

Nah

This doesn't even make sense

It's not like there are a bunch of infants who were born in August 2015 pushing for national selection right now

Supporting Tortoise is slightly impressive tßh. He's got an impressively large ego, claiming he wrote everything.

DAE think Greg is kinda cute?

At this rate they will be soon

Is Colin the Big Man related to Big Man Tyrone?

>Sleep
>Neurosis
>Earthless

Either you don't like what Life Is Noise is about, or you're retarded.

Truthbomb: Greg Chappell should not be allowed anywhere near cricket coaching, administration or management

got a nice glass of milk here lads

All shit except Sleep

sleep are the worst there.

Nah

aww did babby just read the Brettig article and learn and the futures league fiasco?

lobotomise yourself

Greg Chappell is exactly what the national team needs right now. The policy of selecting old players in good short-term form has categorically failed. It's time to go back to the tested and proven method of selecting talent over memexperience

Wish somebody would send a few cameras down to the qt fest at Canberra today, Holly v Niekerk

The Futures League isn't even the start of his problems. He's proven himself to be an absolutely horrible coach in India and he's fucking senile just like his brother.
>le refer to author by their last name to look intelligent XD XD

where dat?

kinda looks like NSW on the other side of the dividing range but really could be anywhere

We only talk about cricket when Australia is playing. There are kiwis in this thread right now who aren't aware they're playing

Chris Hartley on selfless declaration watch
Matthew Wade on pathetic disappointment watch

What the fuck does that mean? You don't refer to a writer by their first name you moron

>just read the latest andy article

What the fug

Pointing out the author at all is fucking autistic for a fucking run of the mill cricket news story

He is objectively one of the best judges of young talent in the world and that is exactly why he has been the national talent manager for a long time and that is exactly why he is good for the national team right now. The policies that led to his failure in India and other roles in Australia are exactly what Australia needs at the moment.

Lets review the policy since 2011 that the selectors have had of picking old batsmen in good short-term form

Selections that have worked
>Chris Rogers

Selections that have failed
>Ed Cowan
>Bob Quiney
>George Bailey
>Alex Doolan
>Adam Voges
>Callum Ferguson

really gets the grey matter swirling

I'll be going to games 4 & 5 lad.

Should I try and crack on to pick related?

Literally fuck off daniel I know more about anything that you think you know about (but actually don't)

He's already been a selector and already failed at it.

That's fair enough then

Classic Daniel

Reminder I am not arguing against younger debutants but about Chappell as a selector when he's objectively fucking dogshit at it
Reminder this is a truthbomb

t. Daniel

>Chappell is a dogshit selector
>Girls push out turds through the vag

I learn so much here

I asked an actual, ethnic Malay for reasons why chappell is a bad selector and he didn't know any

> Greatest ever kiwi debut
> Average over 25

He literally is. Australia has had horrible selection for the test side for a decade

Pakistan will make 200+

Misbah 46 not out

Screencap

I believe you m8, i wasn't being condescending

Who is this 'Daniel'?

Is Straffo that Jarred guy?

Just dabbed in celebration