Want to go to a concert

>Want to go to a concert
>None of my friends want to go
What would you do?

Stay home and imagine what going would have been like.

well i guess i'd go to a concert

that was a brain buster though

I've been to a lot of shows by myself, you just have to make friends wherever you go. Easiest way to do this is to find people who smoke pot.

Lol go anyway, I went to tons of shows alone in the past. It's a great excuse to have a good time and not worry about people thinking you went off the deep end when you decide to crowd kill/skank/mosh/dance yo pants off

I go to concerts all the time by myself because most of my friends only listen to Drake and Future

Just go. Literally nobody gives a fuck. Its like going alone to the grocery store.

Concerts are the easiest places to meet new friends

The people there already automatically think you're cool cos you like the same artist as them, so being alone won't change that.

I can relate.

Go
Drink some alcohol
Enjoy the music
Talk a bit with the people before and after the show
Go home

This. It's not so bad as long as you aren't completely unable to talk to people.

Haven't gone to a show by myself yet, but so far none of my friends wanna join me for Gorillaz, so that might be a first.
I don't see why you wouldn't go solo if it's a band you really like. If it's something cheap and unknown, then I'd probably be less inclined to go by myself.

Go by yourself
Vibe to music
Make friend next to you
Mooch off weed from said new friend
Dance like you just don't care
Get noticed by cute girls
Get invited to come do coke and have sex with one of them
Decline because you're a beta
Jump a fence to get into a party next door
Drink alcohol and dance
Go home

don't go if it's like a cinema theater setup where youll be alone with empty seats next to you so your aloness will be more pronounced

otherwise just go faggot, who cares if you're by yourself in a crowd of people

go anyways. I went to see Kendrick for 15 bux on his GKMC tour and no one would go with me and they all regret not coming. It was great.

it depends if you're going to be spending a lot of money, if it's a band/artist you really like, if you would be spending time alone at your house or with friends instead if you didn't go.

>talk to people
>make new friends
>dance
fucking normies. disgusting.

Go alone. I would have missed so many great shows if I waited for someone to go with me

Shit