Cuckhold bread

cuckhold bread

Now, I'm actually meeting this girl tonight, who's boyfriend is a cuck. So I'm pretty much gonna fuck her, while he is watching.

This kind of constellation is very new to me. Can anybody with cuckolding experience tell me some ways to improve the pleasure not only for me, but also for them?

dominate the fuck out of her, they signed up for a cuckhold experience so you might as well give them a nice impression, highlight your superiority and fuck the shit out of the girl like she's yours

Make her bf suck your dick after your finished fucking his gf.

also post pics of the girl

Cuck here. I usually clean up and I'll watch when they let me. Right now they're trying to get pregnant, so I'm not allowed to lick his cum from her pussy. They've been enjoying a lot of anal sex lately, so I've been having to eat those creampies.

The goal is to make him as jealous as possible. The jealousy produces adrenaline rushes and that's what gets him off.

>they're trying to get pregnant

this. the best way to accomplish this is to deny him his comfort of whatever bs ground rules he has. Like be sure to kiss her without making sure it's ok with him, play with her when he's out ot the room, etc.

Most important fact about a cuck: his real fetish isn't being cucked. It's being cheated on. cucking is just a way to get closer to something he can't ask for.

Hot

>who's
>constellation

Kys

Cuck

thanks! this helped me already. I'm trying to figure out. what exactly they like about it.

I just love the thought, that he has to watch HIS gf getting fucked by some random dude and pretty much "can not" do anything about it.

yup. human sexuality is weird. Don't try to be too direct about it. Just try to enjoy sex with his girlfriend. Right now the cuck thinks he will like it, but if you do it right he will be upset when it's happening. Then they will both think back on it as the hottest thing that ever happened.

Protip... thats the wrong hole to try and get pregnant in.

how did you find the couple user? I'm always curious....

kek

a german website for people looking for sex. It's pretty much the first one that pops up when you start googling

I always assume the people who post on such sites must be ugly as fuck

> couple picked me up in a bar
> alright as long as the dude doesn't go near me (opposite ends my friend)
> he sits in the corner the whole time.
> bit weirded out but I roll with it.
> when I leave the husband gives me "gas money"
> $100

I got made into a man whore after the fact

>tfw once cucked a guy who had a trap gf

I hear ya, that is what I thought. But it's not the case. Just give it a zty and convince yourself. You'll be positively surprised

Feel it out first (mainly with her) to make sure you're pushing limits and not breaking them, but some people like domination play thrown in. Telling him or her of them what to do can be fun. You could tell him to leave the room or when to start or stop jacking off. Tell her to tell him how pathetic he is. how much better she likes how you feel in her. Some couples enjoy having him help her get ready for her 'date'.

If more advanced stuff is on the table, physically shove him into a chair or out of the room. You could slap him yourself (not too hard!) or just tell her to do it. You could even make her tell him to get over there and start licking her asshole while you're fucking her. A lot of guys will also get off on 'cleaning up' the creampie too (or being 'forced' to).

If you're looking for something more extreme (again, go slow and feel it out), it might be interesting to inform him that he's not allowed to cum until after you're done with his woman, make him finish jerking off while you and her sit on the bed and watch, and then right after he cums have her kick his balls (ouch!).

Just be creative, sensitive to their limits, and have fun with it

I like the idea of my wife giving her boyfriend a key and having him just show up at night. He'd walk right into the bedroom, and whether I'm asleep, fucking her, or whatever, he physically pulls me out of bed while I'm naked. He then kicks my balls really hard a few times while my wife wakes up a bit, laughs, and starts getting ready for him to climb on top and fuck her while I'm holding my balls on the floor.

Surprise!

Between all the fucked up things on Sup Forums (which I fucking love) there are also gems like you. Thanks bud!