Hey Sup Forums what kinda phone you got?

hey Sup Forums what kinda phone you got?

i'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Still find this thing pretty f'n AMAZING Even After All This Time.

same
I have a black one

Galaxy s4. I like it now even more than before. Mainly because I got used to the burning sensation when I put it back in my pocket.

samsung galaxy 4 active. The active part means it cant fucking break so ive had this thing for 4 or 5 years now. I want a new one just because it's getting a bit slow and I want a better camera

i have a gold s6 and i love it

Show us your dildo collection.

I got a BlackBerry Z10
Still a good phnone even tho whatsapp is officialy not going to work anymore in juli

Samsung Galaxy A5 2016

Note 5. Only got it cause my note 2 broke. So I feels ya

I miss the blackberry 9xxx series tbh

my N4 still works like a charm. do not need a new 1 :)

Droid Turbo. Because 20 minutes of charging will give me basically a full battery. My contract is up but I don't think I want to switch :/

iPhone 3GS

Nexus 5X.

Got myself a sweet Nexus 5 about 6 months ago I think. I only owned phones like those super cheap Samsung trash. Can say I'm super happy with how it works.

Jesus you guys are all poor nerds.
iPhone 7, matte black

Im using the note 3 and i feel the same way you do. I feel notes are just quality phones.

Galaxy 5. Got it right when they were being discontinued, only problem 2 years later is i either have to use speakerphone or a headset to talk to anyone

hows the headphone jack?

Iphone 4s.

still using my note 3. works great

I'm on a galaxy note 3 right now. I can feel that it's getting outdated, but it's still a great and nifty phone, especially now that I finally started using the Samsung gear watch

Lg v20 from note 3

I have the same exact phone.

It's getting a little worn, but it's a damn reliable phablet. I only wish it was maybe a quarter inch less wide. It's so awkward to do anything with one hand because reaching across the screen with my thumb is just out of reach with a normal grip.

Got that shit in a raffle 2 years ago and previously only had a ruggedized flip phone. I'm happy my first smart phone is an android

Nexus 5 pretty good phone

Matte black iPhone 7

Me too, user. Lately mine has been showing it age and is fucky

Thinking of switching to android with a Samsung S7 edge. Any anons have any XP with this phone?

Fuck man I've wanted a Note 4 for a while. I had an S5 until it broke a few weeks ago so I went with a shitty J3 Emerge as a temp replacement. No stores sell Notes or S5s anymore.

I'm probably going to upgrade to a Galaxy S7 Active instead

Google pixel, tbh it's a fucking sweet smartphone. Never want to switch

Galaxy S4.
I've had this for 3-4 years now and it is sufficient for me.
I don't really use my phone that often anymore since I've bought a Galaxy Tab A 6 months ago.
Works well for all things Uni-related and light entertainment (watching Youtube in bed and that sort of stuff)

Why not a cuck pedo? you force kids to fuck your blow up doll waifu in front of you.

iPhone SE. Used to have a Galaxy S5 before but could never go back to android now.

Nokia 5100

I am a guy lmao

and? show us! lmfao

Galaxy s7 edge

Note 7 N930FD

Thinking about getting this phone

Pros and Cons?

galaxy s3 neo, its ok phone, durable af

I got the phone as a gift ,and it looks pretty dope to me,i dont have a dildo collection since i am straight

huawei p9 lite
pretty good phone

Galaxy S7, I love it

>I got the phone as a gift
lmao!

i dont have a dildo collection
rotflmao!!!!!!! we know you do you must post them!!!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 10x better than all Samsung phones and Apple shit

LG G2. Still love it after all this years

;)

;)

iPhone 7

cringe. please fuck off newfag.

the LG VN150S flip phone.

suck it.

The only thing at N4, that annoys me is the battery life. even with Lineage OS. Had 2 batteries since 2014 now.. but the device is top

If you think you are funny you aint.....

I've got the Sony Xperia z5 premium one of the best phones I've had

please fuck off newfag.

okay, always have respect for elderly! i'm just a newfag ,sorry just been here over 5 years!

same here running Nougat

LG X Power. The Boost Mobile 8-core variant.

It's working pretty damn well. The battery life is goddamn insane.

>5 years? how i said, newfag

Thinking a phone is a show of wealth.

Nigger tier thinking.

Found the faggot

HTC 10.???

i had a nexus 5 until last week when it died, now i have a galaxy s5 that i picked up yesterday. i miss the old phone but cant say i'm disappointed with the new one.

never thought i would ever witness someone boasting about an iphone. grow up and get a real phone