/chile/

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Chile.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4335466/Hong-Kong-bans-Brazilian-meat-imports.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jajaskakska ki wena po, erei un glande nunk cambies mira como me dejo tu memazo ahhhh no te creai tu meme se pitio a mi hija la proxima te saco la cresta conchetumare tai avisao

*KABOOOM*

ooops looks like another volcano eruption!

SO. FUCKING. LONG.

Heck of a spinal cord, isn't she?

CHI CHI CHI
LE LE LE

Why are Brazilians so violent?
>Chile suspended all meat imports, prompting Brazil to threaten retaliatory measures
>dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4335466/Hong-Kong-bans-Brazilian-meat-imports.html

*earthquakes you*

*chimps at you*

YEEEEHAW COWBOY

*tries to capture the Falklands and fails*

thats argen...
>sees flag
oh dont mind me

la wena wea

Vamooo
Vamoooooo chileeeeeno
Quel juevee tiene que ganaaaaar
Vamooo
Vamoooooo chileeeeeno
Vamooo
Vamoooooo chileeeeeno

Language:
-LA WEA WEON, Y TU POLOLA?

>tfw no asado to watch the game because of chimpazilians

Este jueves Perú apoya a Chile en su partido contra Argentina

what is so violent about that retaliatory measures ?? you don't know shit

We should carpet bomb your jungle desu. The world would thank us. Pls give us one excuse

give me reasons to do this. brazil might have lots of murders but it's inside BRAZIL go fuck yourself with "we"

nice comics.

Let me rephrase. Chile (we, as a nation) should finish your country by the use of force, so you stop spreading and supporting leftism and corruption within SA as a means to remain relevant. Your country has done enough damage to our region now. Is that clear enough? Now again: we should carpet bomb you, pls give us one excuse. We can do it and you know it. Now surrender to the Big Chilean Cock

*blasts reggaeton*

super cringe. since when amerindians have big cock

there's nothing to discuss

*blocks your path*

Panamá is Chilean Cley.

panama are chilean friends

What about Australia

so is australia
chile-australia fact: australia had a chilean prime minister