chuck saying KAT will be better than davis LOL

Embiid and KAT are the future.

I miss nate rob on the bulls

KAT played better than AD in his rookie year

Where my wolvesbros at?

call me when KAT finishes top 3 in mvp voting

>76ers
>on TNT

They're doing a Philly game ironically, right? This is obviously a joke.

Here we go lads

>meme voting

i'm glad they're showing new teams actually.

who the fuck wants to see the bulls, knicks and lakers all the time

The Bulls are decent this year though. Jim my Butler us turning into a beast.

EMBASED

They have no shot at the title, no future, and aren't a train wreck. They can fuck off

>4 points 3 boards in 5 minutes

It's nice to see that slave master Thibs got some young chattel to run into the ground.

did you hear him yell "go to work" to KAT?
dude slave mastering hard on these fresh legs, im predicting wiggie to die first.

I bet he misses butler lol

Thibs was good for the team, but he's awful at time management. I remember his last year with us, Butler was playing close to 40 minutes a game. Plus Thibs killed D Rose, Deng, and Noah. Tons of wasted potential.

Yea he sucks at time management. I think he only made butler stronger though

mah nigga sauce

so like next year then?

>not a swish
>swish sound
Lel

The Sixers are fucking garbage and Hinkie is the most retarded drafter I have ever seen

What do you think of Hoiberg so far?

Let's have a look at Hinkie's stellar drafting record

>listing this year's picks
>Hinkie

he didn't even draft the best player on the Sixers lmao

lets all be honest with ourselves, that franchise is retarded.

Like I get the idea of tanking but the execution was poor to say the least

Embid needs to learn how to pass

Also
>listing 2012s picks

The only truly retarded thing Hinkie ever did in the draft was taking Okafor over Porzingis

fuck the one time the sixers get on national TV and they get raped

I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE WHY DO I ROOT FOR THIS FRANCHISE

Fuck Serbia

If the bulls don't make the playoffs this year, I say sack him. Last year bulls had an 8-3 start. They're 7-4 right now.

It's far from over. T-wolves will fall apart and we're gonna start draining some 3s

He could've flipped a pick or two for some fucking talent but nope he chose more trash to fulfil his endless feedback loop tank job

thats what i kept saying when the lead was at 12 but now there is no hope in my soul

why are you so mad about a franchise that doesn't impact your life at all?

see, talent to win then would've kept them out of the tank. That's a fucking waste.

>these announcers dick riding the Wolves

Just because i'm black doesn't mean i'm your 'boy'

>Why do you watch basketball? Why bother about anything? We're all gonna die anyway so who gives a fuck.

i swear to god these announcers are jizzing in their pants every time the Wolves dribble

As they should. Timberpups have the brightest future in the league

This. Honestly wolves are disappointing this year with their talent, my sixers are already better than i thought they'd be with no Simmons

Not even fuckan close.

>16 point deficit
GET THE NOOSE

instead of winning ten games they might win 15 or heavens forbid 20

agreed, they tanked without targeting anyone, just getting literally anyone at top picks, little scouting work. well at least this is what i think. even with simmons, they scouted for the best, not for what they needed. all the good players are rotting in their bench, look at okafor, he's a good big on a bad team.

Yeah you're getting way too upset for no reason. Smoke a fucking blunt and relax. Sixers are good again.

remember MCW?Would you consider him a bust?I'd consider him a bust.

Winning 20 games doesn't get them Ben Simmons

The Lakers' young core is trash and they are carried by their veterans

STOP THE FUCKING BLEEDING

Absolutely retarded.

20 was a generous estimate

nah even Okafor is shit. Unbelievable they didn't choose Porzingis

DUDE WEED

>CSN kept predicting the sixers to win 25-30 games
>this season happens

>7min left in the 2nd Quarter
>up 20
why is trash even on TNT?

8th pick and he's still in the nba. call me in 5 years

If both Towns and Wiggins are having good shooting nights, the Timberpups can contend with almost anyone in the league.

Also Jah has to cut it off with these fucking 3 in the keys, I swear he has at least one of those every game

>it's a &^ers get blown out episode

an 8th pick in the draft and rookie of the year shouldn't be a literally who 3 years later

>nah even Okafor is shit.
idk i like him, a big man with a good back to the back game is what this league needs, desu i tihnk he just needs a better coach but whatever, abd thank goodness they didnt pick porziggy, he dodged a bullet. at least he gets to get talk to and play with some players thatwere once good. gets to pick their mind a bit.

>nah even Okafor is shit. Unbelievable they didn't choose Porzingis

Now this I agree with.

Also, go look back at the 2013 draft. There was fucking nothing. I'm not mad that Noel was underwhelming and MCW peaked in his rookie year, because it could've been worse. They could've ended up with Anthony Bennet (who, fun fact: Hinkie actually wanted)

they've been shooting lights out every game but the wolves cannot defend anyone

anyone else seeing this Mens clothing factory outlet commercial?

Giannis was around the MCW range

>Unbelievable they didn't choose Porzingis

literally everyone was laughing at them for picking porzingis

look up the draft thread in the archives or the reaction on twitter the vast majority of nba fans are huge casuals

twitter experts and casuals aren't professional scouts or GMs

Giannis is nice, but he's not exactly the player I get jealous that my team doesn't have. Porzingis is.

they could've had both

fuck me that would have been good

canada learn to read, he meant its ubeleevable the 6ers didnt choose zingod, not the knicks. fuck the knicks.

FIRE EVERYONE

I think Embiid is still a bit shaken up.
He's not playing very well.

WIGGINS
I
G
G
I
N
S

Jesus Christmas philly have some self respect

>FIRE EVERYONE
pic related

trade us okafor and we'll give you thomas robinson

no one care about UFC chuck

who the fuck is cyde dexter?

gtfo youngin'

The worst were knick fan who booed him at the draft. I hope he will get the fuck out from ny asap

the little gay kid? lol

Watching Towns vs Embiid is pretty comfy desu

i feel bad for embiid, he needs help out there. it feels like every player to go to philly gets depressed and lose their confidence.

>>>/youtubecomments/

*angry Thibbs yelling*

Hopefully Simmons will help with that, guys like Sauce and Covington will be more efficent if they have a decent passer getting them easy layups.

Sergio does the same thing to an extent but he passes to where the shooter is, while Simmons passes to where they should be.

dont worry im only a teenager

ctfo mods

wolves could probably just take this quarter off

w.e.w

KAT is too good man