Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

this was noticed several days ago and was much smaller. Since then I've popped it once and pus came out. I looked it up and i think it's just a pimple or cyst.. how urgent is it that i get it check out? it's swollen and irritated. also do u know tf it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iWY_Q3pqlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have fun with your pimply dick, cut fag

Herpes

I had one of those, just use a knife or a neddle to pearce it, lot of sebum will got of, then everything will be ok

This is not herpes. Just a eczema.

seriously? did it hurt?

I'd say check on what any STDs pertain to that. if it's not that then just warm, wet rag on it for a while and then pop it. then clean it with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide and keep it clean till it goes away. try not to jerk it or fuck if it's still opened up or there.

go to pharmacy and get ointment. do not stick into it.

clean with alcohol/disinfectant, then lance it and push out the contents with a cotton pad until it's just blood

i've banged no one but my gf for like 8 months i dont think its an std. she hasnt fucked around either and doesnt have anything

no, it's part of your dick with just a little of nerve, it's like pearcing the face ones, it's just dick acne

>HI CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME OINTMENT?

oh, just treat it like a face pimple then.

cockne

Sorry but that is an AIDS symptom.

Where should I put?

kek

Do you shave? I had something similar looking to this which I determined was a razor bump. Had to cut it open with a razor blade and bleed it dry since it would get filled with blood and grow.

Let it blow, let it flow.

"she hasent fked anyone else either" - i think you answered your question about how you got the herps

You have a zit on your dick.

had same thing, but way bigger. it's not an STD (virgin fag here) and after a hot compress a few times a day it went away after three or so days. nothing to worry about as long as you ointment and compress it.

Keep it clean and dry (baby powder). Don't play with it for 3 days at least. If you pop it again it will scar and it'll be scarred for the rest of your life.
PAY ATTN TO THIS

>she hasnt fucked around either

Right! Because she said so!

she got herpes and gave it to you. there aren't always sores, so not seeing any on her pussy doesn't mean she's clean.

I had one of these a few years ago. I smoked a lot of weed too so I'd sit in my bed terrified that I had dick cancer. I even envisioned the doctor putting his arm on my shoulder and saying "Sorry, user, but we have to amputate your penis"

It's still there but I think it's just some tough skin or something

you should have pearc it thought, it wouldn't have make some disgrcefull hard part

Plugged sebaceous gland. Usually rock hard and impossible to pop without a needle. They can come and go. Not serious issue

polysporin or some other brand of antibacterial salve.
apply for several days or until the pimple heals. do not fap.
if inflammation gets worse see a doctor.

it might be an ingrown hair or dirt. at any rate, in future, wash your hands before and after fapping.

if i were you, i would cut me cock off.

Same shit bro

just leave it it will go away
if u pop it it will hurt like a motherfucker for the next 3 hours.

Boi that isn't good xD

Nice dicklet, user

You have a hideous circumcised penis anyway, so it makes no difference. The scummy whores you fuck won't care, so no need to worry.

It's just a zit. Wash ur damn dick with soap.

sudocrem

>this was noticed several days ago and was much smaller.

It's called a penis.

Is that a penis?

It's very unlikely to be an STD.

Could be a giant zit/cyst. Go to your doctor you dumbass.

That ulcer means you're wanking too much....
Your grinding dirt/grease into the skin , nofap

It's an infected fordyce spot. They're the slight bumps that are normally on your dick. Sometimes friction irritates them and causes infection. Just leave it alone, it'll go away on its own. Not an STD.

I had three of those last year at the same time. It is a pimple. What happened for the last two is I would pop them once and pus would come out but then it just grew, like yours. What you'll have to do is wait. After the second or third pop. It'll heal but it took like 2-3 weeks for me.

Maybe try going to a doctor instead of asking the opinions of anonymous autizmos

You have to touch a sore that is at the contagious stage with a part of the body that it can infect to contract herpes. It's actually kind of hard to get it without repeated contact. It's probably acne or something that's gotten infected. If OP shaves with an electric razor and had an "oh shit" moment a while ago that could be it.

had someth like this but smaller, it will go in like a month max i guess. But you could just tell us to try to get dubs so you will pop it with a needle which will be fun

Kekne

This is correct

>2 new posts
ye

Post more pics.

>this amount of retards on Sup Forums

OP it's obviously an ingrown hair. You've just irratated it enough to become swollen and full of puss/liquid. You have TWO options
1. Wait for the sweeping to go down in a day or 2, then you'll most like be able to see the hair under your skin, if not then wait til it grows longer to the point where it is visible, then get something sharp and just slight peirce the skin and pull it out all the way so it can grow naturally this time.
2. Just the skin right now with something sharp and attempt to either pinch or go under and pull up the hair blind in the bloody mess, don't forget to clean the puss. When doing this method it is recommended that you keep some form of paper towel or toilet paper around to keep wiping blood as it form so you can get an idea where the hair is without blood.
Goodluck OP

Nah, we know our shit. Why else would we be on a Vietnamese scrapbooking forum?

JEW, look at that bend.
Masturbation is unnatural

youtube.com/watch?v=3iWY_Q3pqlI

He doesn't have any hair right that far up his peeper. It's obviously a planter's wart.

YOU HAVE AIDS FAGGOT

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE

/thread

Go to the clinic and get checked. It's completely healthy thing to do so that you can take care of yourself.

And if it IS herpes and you got it from your cheating cunt of a girlfriend, wouldn't you want to know?

It's a Fordyce Spot. They get clogged up and pop like pimples some time. It's not a big deal