Couldn't get this in my ass last night, I feel like a failure, the bottom thickest part is 3 inches wide, what do I do?

Couldn't get this in my ass last night, I feel like a failure, the bottom thickest part is 3 inches wide, what do I do?

stop being a faggot

follow your dreams, train your ass everyday until it fits, i believe in you OP

he needs to be more of a faggot

You can help your sphincter to relax by pouring a really mild acid in your ass. Put in a bit of flexible pipe and a funnel and pour in about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of drug store peroxide.

Don't do this with anything stronger or you'll just end up with acid burns brah. It will kind of feel bubbly and you might need to shit afterwards, but then you'll be ready.

Post a timestamp
Write "plug" on your palm

Post pics, fgt

Disc priest... Interesting choice.

Stop playing WoW, its 2017 you fucking retarded faggot.

Nothing has replaced wow effectively, legion best expansion to date.

Disc because I'm not a cookie cutter.

Ask your dad for help. Tell him it's a project you are working on. Don't worry about him being disappointed in you, he already is.

>Disc because I'm not a cookie cutter.
I can respect that. I play shadow. Only bothered to farm that disc hidden a few days ago.

>this is why youre a retarded faggot

you think anyone gives a zhit about your WRONG opinion? obv you dont want that thingup your ass youre too busyfucking off in your retarded fantasy world. prolly fail in life cause too busy eating literal scat in WoW

Use it as a Crystal Ball until you see it in your ass OP we all here believe that your faggotry knows no bounds. Swallow your dreams OP Beef cake BEEF CAKE

the neck is way too short, very uncomfortable
don't urge things, it will go in eventually
train with something more tapered
once it pops in, take it out immediately because if you wait it will be painful

troll, don't do that

The numbers......

holy fucking shit

Train your ass with this first, then report back to Sup Forums

Start with something smaller?

being this edgy cunt, why do you want to tell him what to play?

Well well, aren't we the experienced one

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.