nice curve

DEGENERATE

do me please ;)

YOUR ANCESTORS ARE SEEING YOU

Plz

Kik?

please her

Sexy

Do my ex, please. She's a big slut. I'll also post a nude.

DEGENERATE SHARIA IS NEEDED

Yeah she is

Here's one of her nudes.

Please OP!

Do her plz

any pussy shots?

nice dick bro, no homo.

And another one. Please do her.

you can have both

what is this shit lol oh my god yall are beyond hope my dudes. this guy's fuckin thin-ass chafed-ass cut cock in front of homely-lookin cunts, is that what this is all about? fucked up dirtbags cancer in your asshole

please

You probably should go visit s,n.a,p,c,h.a,t.y(,)me to fap to your ex-gfs nudes.

Her please

nasty-ass loser-ass dirty-asshole shit heads lol oh my god this is a sad state of affairs

are you mad?

so you want this dude's dick in front of this picture.... why
why do you want that ugly dick in front of this picture
i do not get it
i do not understand this

it's a sort of elevated pity.
like a smugly superior pity

You will end up wit ha dick like this, KEEP FAPPING THE MEAT IT IS GOOD FOR YOU

>superior
kek

gross little dopey weiner
not to mention his thumbnail
he's got that short stubby thumbnail that retards have.
everyone i've known with a short ugly stubby thumbnail like that were bona-fide fuckups

A 2003 Australian study published in BJU International linked frequent ejaculation early in life with reduced risk for prostate cancer later on. But in a 2004 study published in The Journal of the American Medical Association, a researcher reported that "ejaculation frequency is not related to increased risk of prostate cancer." In both these studies, ejaculation frequency included sexual intercourse and masturbation.
In a later study published in BJU International, researchers found that frequent masturbation in young men raised the risk for prostate cancer but that frequent masturbation in older men lowered the risk. Sexual intercourse did not affect prostate cancer risk.

kek! kek you get the last laff! heh kek its a WoW meme dude, get with the times! kek heh heh he thinks he's superior meanwhile im getting my facebook fap fodder back with a little goofy dick in front of it! hell yea dude! one demented little fuckwit

you're on Sup Forums. who here is really superior to anyone, faggot. hint: they're not.

gtfo

do her pls

No

may I politely ask you to return to reddit?

wooh! got me. yeah the great equalizer. yeah you're under the fallacious impression that since we all get identical little boxes for our comments that we're somehow all on the same page. yep no one is above anyone else when you're on this website, regardless of the threads you visit or the knowledge you glean! 'mweheh im gna greentext knowledge that'll show him' brosef there's other boards round these parts, not sure if you've heard of em, & practically every single one is a rip-roaring better time than this ulcerhole.

naah homie i'm from s4s don't get it twisted cause you're drunk off your own myth, kid

pls more......

alrite whatever have a GREAT time with this dude's thin dopey dick in front of all those pictures! hope you enjoy saving that chafed clit-cock my dudes! lmao damn fools

Bumppp

butthurt

gotta go no, have a life to live
> nice 911 though, gotta give you that...

'the fuck does this even mean
(no, not the 911 thing, the other non sequitur)
Whao! hah hah! butt HURRRRT AHHA NINE gag dot com
yall still on zero levels of irony here huh? d*mn shame.

any pussy ones?

come on, OP! deliver more pictures of your chafed chapped dick in front of these homely women ! aha na jk

K IM LEAVING NOW FOR REAL>>>>

Sorry no

that is enough, thank you.

More!!! gorgeous tits

In my pussy please ;)

Is OP gonna cum on one?

do her!!! wow those tits

Bump for her

please op

T-Tit tribute!? I like it

do her ;) cant get enough of this chick

damn that's hot. We need femanon tributes

cock her please

Another?

Please?

would love to see her done like that ;)

Get her?

is this guy samefagging or do u cucks really want that deformed dick tribute?

she likes seeing these dickings so go hard guys, I'll show them all to her and she usually comments on the dick

Tribute this femanon

please get her?

Plzzz op

I'll send it to her

nice..

Don't mind if I do

That dick took a wrong.....

...turn.
>Hell Yeah

Wow she has a huge mouth