How could anyone want to fuck a vagina when girls have buttholes?

how could anyone want to fuck a vagina when girls have buttholes?
also i like traps and i'm straight

I think it looks hotter (anal), looking down seeing tight hole get stretched around cock.. there's the taboo part of it and i think it ends up being more gratifying since it's most often not as easy to get a chick to do.. but.. it definitely doesn't feel as good as a warm & wet pussy

nice bait my laddie

I'm also straight and enjoy certain traps, retards will soon come in and try to make arguments about it.

Like traps....
Straight.....
Something just don't add up....

that being said - OP, you are definitely gay. the tits and semi masking of masculine features is just the stepping stone to your gradual acceptance of wanting to fuck male asses

Enlighten me on how I don't like guys in any sexual way, I've only had sex with women, currently have a girlfriend, only enjoy traps that look/sound like a woman, and have decent boobs. I don't watch guys sucking the traps and I don't watch traps fucking guys. I only watch when the trap is fucked by a guy from the back angle or if the trap fucks a woman. Explain please.

think about it OP - why wouldn't you fixate and be desiring female asshole? there is something you yearn for, and that is that big ballsack and cock hanging down below the asshole you so desperately crave

rubbed my girlfriends asshole for the first time last night and she didnt back away or anything. Do women actually like ass play?

Freddie Mercury was a faggot and he had a wife and kids. Martial status doesn't make your shit of a facade any str8r m8. You're gay just fucking deal with it

everyone who wants to fuck a trap in the ass, come to terms with the major difference between a curvy female bent over doggystyle with a phat ass and a tranny with big implant tits and a phat ass.. it is: COCK AND BALLS

FUCKING GAY!

Please read before posting, thanks retard.

lick the tip of your finger and rub it up and down on your asshole while jerking you fuckin pussy, it feels the same for both sexes.. then ull learn how to do it just right because ull know how it feels. if you push too much on the hole rather than grazing it, you can trigger the kind of puckering reflex discomfort reaction..

>Having zero desire to have sex with guys
>Gay
How stupid are you?

Allow me to read you the definition of gay;

gay
ɡā/
adjective
(of a person, especially a man) homosexual.

Now we can read the defnition of homosexual;

ho·mo·sex·u·al
ˌhōməˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/
adjective
(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.

Does the trap have a penis? If yes, then they're the same sex as you. Case closed.

>Being so thickheaded
Please understand what a trap is, my god you people are honestly stupid

I feel you, bro.
Don't care for traps though.
Fucking her pussy is great and all, but her asshole is where it's at!

>insulting peoples intelligence instead of actually coming up with a decent argument.

Nice.

so many stupid betas that ram their fingers in their girls ass. go to 46 minutes into this clip on motherless|com/g/only_lesbians__girls__lesbian_love_women/2017909 watch how its done cunt

> Guy gets implants and wears makeup
> Root of argument based on fallacy that a trap is not a male
> Shows that you see it how you want to see it because you are gay

pussies are fun, but buttholes are like 10x more fun. love the smell actually.

You say that you don't want to fuck guys, but you get turned on by the thought of fucking a trap which, compared to a female, has a cock and balls swinging around. If you look at what people think are "hot" traps, they basically look just like a chick, except - HAVE A DICK. You WANT that dick to be there, otherwise it would just be a plain old chick you would be fucking in the ass. You are GAY my friend, suck your own cock.

Look OP, it's a shemale, fuck it! You're not gay though, right? Even though this is an ugly male looking beast with tits, it's not a guy! You're not gay!!111!

>likes buttholes
>likes traps
>"straight"
mmmhmmm sure.

look its a women, fuck her!
if not, reconsider your straightness

why would someone photshop a horse vagina and anus on that woman?

>also I like boys but no homo
wtf

anyone have source?

>If you wouldn't fuck an ugly chick, you're not really straight
I have never seen this argument before but I appreciate it deeply