Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I propose God is both real and unreal.

The multiverse theory states that there are an infinite number of universes and that everything that can happen is somewhere in it. It's the only one the makes any sense since the big bang would have had to have originated from somewhere, and that whatever originated that would have had to do the same for all eternity.

Now back to the original point. Under this world every point and possibility would have to happen. Which means that in order to satisfy that God would have to be both real and fake simultaneously.

You raise a fair point, bumpity bump

But that would break the system that brought him to existance in the first place.
Think about it: If it exists then it's omnipotent, wich includes the power of travelling between universes, destroying an universe where x is true, therefore making that universe unexistent.
Then there's also the chance he destroyed the universes with a god, therefore ceasing to exist.

It's like saying "If the universe is infinite, then a planet with mass yet no gravitational force must exist"

So there are an infinite ammount of omnipotent gods, following this theory

Let's say there's a higher being than the whole multiverse, there wouldn't be truly an universe without its jurisdiction, but that contradicts this theory

Honestly I like this theory but just falls very flat after some though

>"If the universe is infinite, then a planet with mass yet no gravitational force must exist"

In another universe without our laws of physics.

Also you seem to not be getting the concept of infinity here.

Where did that being originate from? And then what created whatever originated that?

Exactly, it ends up in an infinite loop of "who created who"

Let's say there's an truly malevolent omnipotent god and his mission is to destroy the whole multiverse with true omnipotence, but then a truly benevolent omnipotent god faces him with his true omnipotence, then they wouldn't be omnipotent if they can't kill each other

It all falls into a loop and contradictions

No, they wouldn't be omnipotent if they couldn't do both.

I quite am.
Remember: If it exists, then it's omnipotent, wich (by definition) gives it the power to destroy every universe with a god, all [infinity/2 = infinity] of them, including it's own.
And by your same logic, one must've already done that, with an infinite amount of gods there must be at least one who eradicated them all.

But i do like yoir way of thinking of "in another universe"

But this theory claims that there's an infinite ammount of universes where everything can happen, but there couldn't be an universe with a truly omnipotent god, because that would lead to the existence of another infinite ammount of universes with truly omnipotent gods, therefore there aren't truly omnipotent gods in the multiverse, therefore there isn't actually an universe with that possibility, therefore this theory is disregarded

If there are infinite universes it is not possible for an infinite possibilities to exist, otherwise, a universe whould exist where god destroys all other universes and gods and himself leaving nothing.
I have a personal theory that there are a finite number of universes and that numbers and size may only exist in this universe, But completely different and absolutely original things may exist in the other universes, but our thinking is limited to this universe not allowing us to understand the rest.

>"in another universe"

You're starting to get it.

in another universe where i'm not a brainlet

THIS!

all i care about is when i die i want to be reincarnated into a hot trap and get post myself on Sup Forums while hundreds of lonely retards ask me for kik and pics of my feminine penis which is still bigger than theirs

Listen to this man. He has his priorities in order.

if there are infinite gods, there is a god who doesnt believe in god

>my feminine penis which is still bigger than theirs
kek

holy shit

Problem is being God is within the individual, not some outside entity. People still think God is an alien or something.

The miltiverse theory only states that stuff within the laws of physics. God can't exist within them and therefore not the miltiverse theory

if you were a mind, you would be a gay mind because you just blew mine

>kekkest of keks

bumpu